Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi everyon
jjsmithy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi everyon
03-05-2018 7:32 PM

Hey everyone, you can call me smithy.

I'm 30 years plus and been using mones for some while now.

recently I was using several products from androticsdirect but i'm looking to switch providers and decided to come here to listen to some advices.

I'm in marketing and business, and currently dating a cougar. FTW!

Anyway just wanted to say hi, and as far as me goes, I'm easygoing, I like outdoors, my job, and the occasional gym rat. Kidding aside, I love powerlifting, I've been in and out for about 10 years now. Nothing remotely pro, just a hobby.
03-05-2018 7:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi everyon
03-05-2018 7:52 PM

(03-05-2018 7:32 PM)jjsmithy Wrote:  Hey everyone, you can call me smithy.

I'm 30 years plus and been using mones for some while now.

recently I was using several products from androticsdirect but i'm looking to switch providers and decided to come here to listen to some advices.

I'm in marketing and business, and currently dating a cougar. FTW!

Anyway just wanted to say hi, and as far as me goes, I'm easygoing, I like outdoors, my job, and the occasional gym rat. Kidding aside, I love powerlifting, I've been in and out for about 10 years now. Nothing remotely pro, just a hobby.

Welcome JJ. what were ur AndroticDirect products? Thanks in advance.
03-05-2018 7:52 PM
jjsmithy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2018 9:45 PM

Mostly Turn Up The Heat and ammo, occasionally instant shine
03-05-2018 9:45 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-05-2018 10:41 PM

(03-05-2018 9:45 PM)jjsmithy Wrote:  Mostly Turn Up The Heat and ammo, occasionally instant shine

Ur results?
03-05-2018 10:41 PM

jjsmithy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2018 6:17 PM

No regrets, first time i ever used a pheromone was 10 years ago and it was yes! pheromone, no results except itchy nose on girls so I decided to up a notch with something more expensive, hence "better", and i ordered Turn Up The Heat, which brought a vile of ammo. WOW! girls were kissing me exactly were i had sprayed it, and a girl in my job couldn't resist, so she said, and I just saw her coming at me, nose straight to my neck.

Eventually we had some fun. And that was my sweet spot, Turn Up The Heat on chest, ammo on neck. Been quite loyal to them and I've been ordering for 10 years, my gf's all complimented me on my smell, I never told them though. I would combine with CK and paco rabane occasionally. Girls love those scents on their own but not as pheromones, IMO.

They recently had some issues with their store so I decided to search for another provider, I've ordered from apex based on good reviews, and will see how it goes. I had a couple of doubts though and wanted some suggestions. Hope someone could give me some pointers. I posted but no comments yet.
03-06-2018 6:17 PM

Share This Thread