Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi and some advice's if possible
stormmk
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hi and some advice's if possible
11-20-2016 11:10 AM

Hi to all ...
I am kind of beginner with mones, I used to have Arouse-X time ago, without any significant results.
After a while, I decide to try again, but this time I've ordered:
-Liquid Alchemy Labs NUDE Unscented Pheromones for Men 10 milliliter
-AQUA VITAE Pheromone Cologne For Men 30 Milliliter
-New Pheromone Additive for Men
based on many stories here.

I know that there are lot of combos, personal mixtures, what works for one, doesn't work for the others etc., but these 3 seemed to be most common and effective.
However, if some of you can give some short way to mix 3 mones above, I will be very great full, I will use it most of the time on my work (9am-5pm)

Target?... That is not simple to put in 2-3 sentences. I work as manager in Global Company, on our site over 700 employees, 500+ females Smile. I don't drive Alfa 4c (Paradox?), but Audi Q7, however I am very social, 43 y., targeting 25-35.

I think this is enough for first milestone, thanks in advance!

___
BW; AV; OD; NAG; NA; VD
Xist SOB Cohesion Boyfriend
AM; Corpo;
NPA; NNPA
Swoon
A-1; Methoxyestratraenone
TL;TA;TI;TR;TC ....
11-20-2016 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Hi and some advice's if possible
11-20-2016 11:27 AM

Ok.........you need to do a bit more reading on the forum before moving forward.

The last 2 products you listed are powerful sexuals not suitable for a workplace environment, and can actually backfire causing major issues between you and your staff.

I would start by looking at the following products:

Xist (PXS)

Corpo (Alpha Dream)

Core (Apex)

Wolf (LAL)

Take some time and use the search function to really learn about these products before making a purchase.

Also, you mentioned your targets, but not your actual goal............this is a a red flag for trouble.........like someone who says they just want to be "rich". You need to know exactly what type of interaction/relationship that you are looking for, and use products to work toward that goal.

Here is a good overview of several products :

Finally..........STAY AWAY FROM STRONG SEXUALS!!!Suicide2

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-20-2016 11:27 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2016 12:28 PM

I'd actually say throw in a sexual from time to time at work. Even if it's just once a week or every two weeks randomly. Get those 500+ girls thinking something mysterious about you.

I'm different than most and I feel changing the signature is just fine and dandy
11-20-2016 12:28 PM
stormmk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-20-2016 3:24 PM

First of all, thank you both !
No more than 20-30 out of 500 brought my attention. I never had any problems making first contact, eye contact, judge when to listen (their shit) or to take over conversation, block their mind and 'make exploit', closely following body language. So far, most of my success (and I find it way above average) in getting girl I want, was based on psychology, and body language especially eye contact. What I learned in my life, respect can not be 'given, bought, found etc.' simply, you have to earn it, person by person, if we are talking about real respect.
Last 2 years, since I am on this position, I have lot of hits (no mones), no doubts, but most of those girls a kind of 'engaged' with kids ... and very scared to move forward.
I am very curious about their reaction, with little mone stimulation.

@theLaw
I did read, lot of posts, as much as they are similar, they are different.
I like experimenting, I don't give a shi*t if some chick get confused in my work environment, usually I just pass the shop floor, and do some small 'flirty' talk with few of them, enough to penetrate her thought and needs, and later I adjust conversation to her's 'filed or scope of interest' and she feels 'strong,confident and pleasant' with smile, that is moment when I leave, to let her memorize me as 'positive' moment for her. (not just 'we can be good friends' I never believed in shits like that).
However, I will take your advice, you are more experienced in mones. And my target = goal, lei down 1-2 targeted girls, they are on the edge, I need just little to push to cross it.

And yes, Wolf is what I was originally interested in, when I came to this site, and probably it will be more, let say, usefully for my job and many meetings I have on daily basis.
We are making air-bags, and almost every week we have costumer audit, so dinner is obligatory. But, time I have to 'work' on some of these chicks is very short, whole day audit (on shop floor) and 2-3 hours dinner (no clubs, no pubs) and they leave. One Porsche girl, auditor, my ultimate target, and she visits our plant, once per year for 2 days.

@HappyGoSkillfully
For sure I want to see reaction of so many mixed females, I'll inform you about results.

Can I make combo of these 3 I have ordered? or use them one by one?

___
BW; AV; OD; NAG; NA; VD
AM; Corpo;
NPA; NNPA
Swoon
TL;TA;TI;TR;TC ....
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016 3:27 PM by stormmk.)
11-20-2016 3:24 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-20-2016 5:00 PM

I used to use AV as a daily work mone, just be sure to use Cologne along with it.
All of your products are great all by themselves. You can ruin a good mix with a bad combo.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-20-2016 5:00 PM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2016 1:44 AM

Predominant racial would be helpful and what grade of relationship you want - sounds like taking a spin situation.

If you are disclosing that you drive a Q7, I would immediately assume you have children and you are either married or divorced or outdoorsy in a european country or suburbanite in North America and that you prefer discretion.

It is not clear if you have or need to preserve a certain amount of status among other males or females in your proximity or if you have career aims. I'll take all that as an unknown.

Assuming your are single and you do not have young children and your aim is professional preservation with sexual draw in a predominantly female workplace you might consider:

AV as mentioned.
GOA.
M3X.
Ascend.
SS4M.

Of the above, GOA and M3X seem to give me the least side effects with least intrusion of Scent. AV, Ascend and SS4M should all do well to preserve your status based on my own experiences. I have not test M3X around other men much. GOA seems neutral around men when I have tried it.

It is possible for women working in close environments to cycle at a similar rate - although this is currently implied to not be the case, my observations indicate otherwise. Hence your testing experience should try to gauge this particularly when measuring the A1 versus None focused mixes.

If you are focused on a slower roll, things like IG, A314, P75, wolf would be how I would play that.
11-21-2016 1:44 AM
stormmk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-21-2016 2:08 PM

Ha, my friends call me Jimmy, as nickname, unusual for Southern Europe, but fact.
I am divorced, 7-8 years ago, I have 2 kids, one is with me, one is with my ex wife, extremely beautiful and sexy, but a lawyer bitch, she screwed my life .... but I got a grip, got 'back on line'.

Status among other males I have, I am very straight and direct, no waste of time or circling around, I do not do bad things or intrigues same as I do not allow somebody to do that with me, something like ... you do not want to mess with me, be nice and everything is fine, try to lie or make fool of me, you are done..
very simple and primitive rules, kind of military mind set, decision maker etc.

So back to the point, sure I want to preserve status that I have, it took me long time to 'evolve' in what I am now. So far, I was using only 'psychology' to get what I want (except for my ex wife, I used the other headSmile ) but it takes time, and time is what I do not have now, so need to compensate it somehow, and I decide to try mones.
Carrier hmm, next step can be either plant manager or EU manager or global VP in 10-15 years maybe Smile in my field, but I am rarely in face to face meetings with EU top management, however I would like to use each and every opportunity to enhance my status, so far I am on good way, I've already have reputation of stable, confident, reliable, so one level up is welcomed.

hmm, I see now my thoughts are also getting clear in goal and target, cut 'response time' of girls, keep and enhance status and job position.
After my first order, I think to try M3X, sometime after new year ;)

Thanks!

___
BW; AV; OD; NAG; NA; VD
AM; Corpo;
NPA; NNPA
Swoon
TL;TA;TI;TR;TC ....
11-21-2016 2:08 PM
stormmk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-13-2016 2:56 PM

Well, I finally got one, New Pheromone Additive and still waiting for other 2.
Meantime I read lot of about New Pheromone Additive, but I am still not clear if it should be skin or cloth applied.
In my experiment, trying to find sweet spot, I can say that 4 drops is obvious OD. It is interesting that 2 (I can say fat) girls, simply escaped way out of my space, they seamed not to have courage even to say 'Hi' as they usually do.
3 drops, almost cross OD line.
2 drops looks perfect for my environment (or targets), but still, I would wait 1 week for conclusion.
Target girl, 27-28 y, finally exposed IOI, and I was 100% sure she was hiding that (she is close relative to my fiance), that was 1st day with 2 drops. Next day, before going to work, I tried 4 drops ... lol, i felt avoiding from several girls, but after 6-7 hours, things gets interesting, and hits are coming. Tomorrow I will try with 1, 1-1/2 drop(s) per 3-4 hours to see how it works, since I put it on skin.
Wolf and Corpo are on their way too, so hopefully, after 1-2 months I will graduate from newbie to rookie Smile, mastering will take maybe 6 months Mda

___
BW; AV; OD; NAG; NA; VD
AM; Corpo;
NPA; NNPA
Swoon
TL;TA;TI;TR;TC ....
12-13-2016 2:56 PM

Share This Thread