Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi all!
xizt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi all!
02-02-2019 6:32 AM

Hey guys!

Xizt here from europe.
I'm looking forward to my journey with pheromones.
I never tried them, but i'm very curious to start with.

I'm thinking about buying the following as a start:

Xist (spray)
Nude alpha
wolf
Aque vitae
And perhaps BW (but i think it's gonna be too much to start with)
*I won't start mixing yet*

My main goals: female attraction and feeling alpha.

Is there anything else you guys could recommend?
And also about some european vendors?
I'm having a hard time finding one other than aromafero.
The shipping cost from USA vendors are killing atm. Sad
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 6:34 AM by xizt.)
02-02-2019 6:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yudhajit
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hi all!
02-02-2019 10:15 AM

Hi there,

I'm also a total noob though just a few months ahead of you in the mone journey.

I would recommend considering Ascend for the alpha part, though there are others that could possibly do a good job as well. Some have had great success using the ACE combo from pheromones XS, so check that out as well. The A in ACE stands for Ascend. I've never tried this combo myself but there are some good reviews around so check it out. Be careful though, I almost got cocky and disrespectful towards a very senior alpha initially while wearing Ascend on its own. Goes to tell how important it is to observe what a product is doing to you and how to steer.

Most veterans here will advise you to do your own research before buying anything, and they would be right.
02-02-2019 10:15 AM
xizt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2019 7:13 AM

(02-02-2019 10:15 AM)yudhajit Wrote:  Hi there,

I'm also a total noob though just a few months ahead of you in the mone journey.

I would recommend considering Ascend for the alpha part, though there are others that could possibly do a good job as well. Some have had great success using the ACE combo from pheromones XS, so check that out as well. The A in ACE stands for Ascend. I've never tried this combo myself but there are some good reviews around so check it out. Be careful though, I almost got cocky and disrespectful towards a very senior alpha initially while wearing Ascend on its own. Goes to tell how important it is to observe what a product is doing to you and how to steer.

Most veterans here will advise you to do your own research before buying anything, and they would be right.

Thanks for your input.

I bought Xist spray as my first pheromone.
My next one is most likely going to be Bad wolf.
Is there anything similar to Bad wolf that you guys could recommend?
I want that ultra confidence/attraction.
02-09-2019 7:13 AM
yudhajit
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2019 9:34 AM

Xist is potent stuff. I wore it a couple of times to office and a 50+ lady I work with (once a hottie, but still with a great figure) kept finding reasons to get close to me and touch me. Had that confused look on her face. Later started offering me career advise from her perspective. The only downside was that it made me feel like a beta so I kept it aside, to be used for special occasions.

Bad wolf is in a league of its own. I have a sample but haven't tested it out properly yet. Not sure if there are any alternatives around.

Wolf works well for me. Gives that buddy buddy vibe to everyone around. Useful for turning potential rivals into friends.
02-09-2019 9:34 AM

xizt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2019 10:22 AM

(02-09-2019 9:34 AM)yudhajit Wrote:  Xist is potent stuff. I wore it a couple of times to office and a 50+ lady I work with (once a hottie, but still with a great figure) kept finding reasons to get close to me and touch me. Had that confused look on her face. Later started offering me career advise from her perspective. The only downside was that it made me feel like a beta so I kept it aside, to be used for special occasions.

Bad wolf is in a league of its own. I have a sample but haven't tested it out properly yet. Not sure if there are any alternatives around.

Wolf works well for me. Gives that buddy buddy vibe to everyone around. Useful for turning potential rivals into friends.

Awesome, great review. Makes me super stoked for my first mone.

Yeah i've been looking into Wolf as well.
But i want to take it one step further.
I'm waiting till the Bad wolf samples are available again and then i'll give it a try.

Btw, can anyone tell me if this is a good idea?

So i bought Xist mainly to get my ex gf to fall in love with me again.
I know that it is not that hard and don't need mones for it but why not amp it up? Smile

So my plan is to meet with her again once the mone arrives and go over at her place.
I think i'm gonna start with 2 sprays in the neck.

Also i was planning on after i leave, to spray Xist on her pillow.
I used to do this with perfumes so i'd remind her of me when i was not around.

Do you guys think that's a good idea?
Or does it stain badly? Or does it simply not work on a pillow?

Any thoughts on that?
02-09-2019 10:22 AM
yudhajit
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2019 12:00 PM

She needs to associate her new feelings with you, with your presence, not her pillow ! Some girls do weird things with their pillows, just so you know
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 12:03 PM by yudhajit.)
02-09-2019 12:00 PM

Share This Thread