Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi all
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hi all
10-28-2017 5:04 AM

I just signed up with the intention of selling off some of my products, but for some reason I can't create a thread in the trading post so I'll post my proposition here instead. (If there's any chance of moving the thread, I'd greatly appreciate it).

This is an ebay auction, the asking price should be satisfactory and hopefully you'll get a lot of bang for your buck (pun very much intended).

The package includes:

1x Swoon oil 30ml unscented (2017) 95% full
1x Xist oil 10ml unscented (2017) 90% full
1x New pheromone additive oil 10ml (2016) 35% full
1x LIIK Black Spice spray 36ml (2016) 98% full
1x Alfa Maschio Sandalwood Musk spray 36ml (2016) 50% full
1x Aqua Vitae Scented oil 30ml (2016) 25% full
1x SOB unscented spray 10ml (2017) 98% full
1x Androstadienone 25mcg/spray unscented 10ml (2017) 90% full
1x P125 Putative 5mcg/spray 5ml (2016) unused
1x P109 Putative 5mcg/spray 5ml (2016) unused
6x Alter Ego gel packs unused
3x The Edge wipes unused
Full, unused samples of Ascend, Orbital and Loveboat + small sample of New Pheromone Additive from 2009

Link:

All products are included in the picture. Shipping will be done discreetly and each item will be carefully packed. Shipping cost will be $20 worldwide. Will only be sold as a bundle.

I'll also look around the house to see if I can find some other stuff that I might include, some rare sample of interesting products perhaps. You can almost be certain the package will include more, I just need to organize my stash over here.

If you have any questions about the products, please post them here and I'll get back to you asap.

Thank you,
MacCauley
10-28-2017 5:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hi all
10-28-2017 7:52 PM

Can't I ask the reason why you are selling is because product didn't work for you?
10-28-2017 7:52 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi all
10-29-2017 5:28 AM

Thank you for asking.

The reason I'm selling these products is to finance my next purchase of Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha and Tusc. I'm running low on these and as far as I'm concerned they're the only products I need. Guess I went too wild with enthusiasm about a year ago and bought a shit load of stuff.

To break it down, Xist and Swoon are great products if you're a social kind of guy. I'm not, I'm a serious, "get down to business" kind of guy and Nude Alpha and Tusc both work really well with me. After a lot of using and abusing Aqua Vitae I've come to the conclusion it's too powerful for me. With it, it's like I'm unbelievable, I shouldn't exist and women don't trust themselves around me at all. Aqua Vitae makes me too good to be true. The New Pheromone Additive blue bottle from Love Scent is decent, but the one from Lacroy is better, gotta be honest here. Alfa Maschio from 2016 is a solid product, but not as good as the one's before they changed the formula. Still it works, same with LIIK. I used to experiment with adding a couple of drops of Primitive to give AM and LIIK to more juice and it works. I like SOB spray, it's a great product, but I prefer the oil which I also have. The other products I have little experience with. The New Pheromone Additive from 2009 is crazy good though.

It's not that these products don't work, I think it's imperative that the pheromone user finds products with works with his/her personality.

Hope that answers you concerns. And there are lots of post on each of the products throughout the forum so it should be rather easy to make a calculated judgement on what each of these are supposed to do. Ironically, that's where I failed.

Cheers,
MacCauley
10-29-2017 5:28 AM

Share This Thread