Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi all!
Veridian23
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi all!
05-05-2017 9:06 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm not exactly a new user. I've been playing with pheromones on/off for the past few years. I forgot my old username and password so I created a new one. I decided to start having fun with pheromones again. I've tried a314, IS, Turn Up The Heat, Ammo, wolf, Na, Certo. I have evolve and taboo on the way. I've had some success with ammo and IS combo in the last, but the cologne scent is way too strong. A314 works well and I've had older women stare at me before, but I think I'm still too young to fully utilize it (23). I used certo in high school and that was amazing. I didn't realize how good it was until years later when I stopped using it. It's great for young people, makes girls fall in love with you. Unfortunately I'm kinda sensitive to dienone and it makes me feel out of it.I used to use wolf daily until I ran out. I really loved wolf since it worked well and had a great scent while not being overwhelming.

That was always the problem. I found that pheromone colognes either had too much cologne smell and was overpowering or that it didn't cover enough and it was stinky from the pheromones. Do any of you know any products that have light scents?
05-05-2017 9:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi all!
05-05-2017 9:08 PM

(05-05-2017 9:06 PM)Veridian23 Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I'm not exactly a new user. I've been playing with pheromones on/off for the past few years. I forgot my old username and password so I created a new one. I decided to start having fun with pheromones again. I've tried a314, IS, Turn Up The Heat, Ammo, wolf, Na, Certo. I have evolve and taboo on the way. I've had some success with ammo and IS combo in the last, but the cologne scent is way too strong. A314 works well and I've had older women stare at me before, but I think I'm still too young to fully utilize it (23). I used certo in high school and that was amazing. I didn't realize how good it was until years later when I stopped using it. It's great for young people, makes girls fall in love with you. Unfortunately I'm kinda sensitive to dienone and it makes me feel out of it.I used to use wolf daily until I ran out. I really loved wolf since it worked well and had a great scent while not being overwhelming.

That was always the problem. I found that pheromone colognes either had too much cologne smell and was overpowering or that it didn't cover enough and it was stinky from the pheromones. Do any of you know any products that have light scents?

You can request LAL to make your prouduct unscented in the comments section. Most vendors give the option. I think all of them do.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-05-2017 9:08 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi all!
05-05-2017 9:28 PM

(05-05-2017 9:08 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  You can request LAL to make your prouduct unscented in the comments section. Most vendors give the option. I think all of them do.

I second this. Smile
05-05-2017 9:28 PM

Share This Thread