Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi I'm new in town
Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hi I'm new in town
09-13-2019 8:27 AM

Hi together,

I'm a silent reader of this forum since a year and stepped now into membership.
I'm northern European, male and in my late 40ies. The last year was a great journey and one of the best in my life. I've somehow reinvented and improved myself, from fittness and health, appearance, communication skills to love and sex life - call it mid life syndrome - I ask myself what took me so long. All started here...
I was using the crappy but not cheap pheromones sold in Europe (before Aromafero starts it's great service) for some years, never really shure if this was snake oil or not. After reading in this forum I stocked some of the forums favorites and started experimenting. I'm 100% positive on mones right now after having great experiences I never would've even dreamed before. I use this stuff dayly at work with great success - using mones for job enhancement is a complete field of it's own.
My last man2woman experiment with 4 drops of DP, 2 spray of L2Kv2 and 1 spray of XS Bliss resulted in a lot of touching from 3 different girls, 15 yrs younger than me in a local club - life is great!
That's for now

Regards MA
09-13-2019 8:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: Hi I'm new in town
09-17-2019 4:09 PM

Welcome to pherotruth. Sounds like you're off to a fun start...just wait; a larger world awaits.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-17-2019 4:09 PM
Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-18-2019 10:08 AM

Thanks for the welcome!
Maybe I just report how that last experience happened in order to get warm with you guys.

On this occasion I had something like 2 or 3 hours and no chance to escalate due to bad logistics. So I was just out for fun ... and mischief Yes
I just put on a lot of DP knowing that it is polarizing. L2Kv2 did good things for me in the past. The Bliss stuff Isa story of it's own: When I started that journey a year ago I was (and probably still be) quite beta - especially in a club environment. So heavy alpha mones did quite good for me. But in that year I developed new traits: I'm more shure of myself, have a better physique including better facial features and a nice full beard and be much better dressed, typically one or two notches above the club's average. So a while ago I found that the alpha mones work less good that a year ago. I hypothised that I became kind of threatening and too much alpha - keep in mind that I am approximately 15 years older than the average gal in these clubs. Therefore I planned to add some social mone. I also read - most likely here somewhere - that Bliss can make you appear younger in the eyes of the crowd which is good in my case.
Long story short I put these mones on, and went to that club. There I immediately went to the dance floor, typical picture, 20 woman dancing, no guys, these where at the peripherals just looking. So I jumped in having fun. Somewhere I read emotion comes from motion and getting hot by dancing helps definitely with the diffusion. I got stares from a nice mid-to-end 30ies petite (8/10) and an other in the same ballpark constantly beamed for me, both nearly in a Deer in the headlights fashion. I thought let's see how far this goes, and finally I got approached by one of these girls with instant kino and quite sensual one, like stroking my neck and stuff. Yahoo However I was dancing in their vicinity for like 20 min, so the mones probably had aten their way to their reptile brain. More remarkable was that later an other early 30 girl also approached me on sight with instant kino (having one hand on my neck and one flat on my chest for quite some time - if I would have done that they would have called the securityParatrooper - life is so hard for us guys Yes
).
So this evening was nice and the heavy dose worked nice. Escalation would have worked out on at least 2 girls. And the Bliss did it's job. Next week I will have better logistics - I will report.
For now, over and out , MA
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 10:10 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
09-18-2019 10:08 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2019 3:46 PM

Now that's what i call a good and engaging report!

I would, of course, disagree that logistics would be prohibitive to escalating. I tend to use the first few brief encounters to allow her to see that i am the type of man that she's fantasized about all her life. After that, she'll pretty much take the reins and chase you down.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-18-2019 3:46 PM

Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-18-2019 4:36 PM

I had hoped that nobody realize that I use the logistics argument to justify my lack of courage. That AA thing is a topic I am still working on, but I became better there also.
But thanks for pointing it out, I probably need some gentle pushing, sometimes in form of a kick in the arseSorry
09-18-2019 4:36 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-18-2019 4:52 PM

Yeah, every now and then somebody accuses me of having a modicum of wisdom or some sparse insight. Just keep in mind that unless your goal was to just get some attention and have some fun, then by not taking any steps you kept yourself at ground zero. sure if you had tried to take things to the next step you might have crashed and learned and stayed there; but by not doing so you assured that place. We miss out on 100% of the opportunities that we do not take.

That being said, the very fact that you had ladies fawning over you and pawing at you is inspirational and jealousy inspiring! I might hit you up for lessons soon.

09-18-2019 4:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile New guy in town... Riverwind 16 4,974 08-01-2011 9:34 AM
Last Post: Riverwind