Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi Everyone!!
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Hi Everyone!!
08-18-2009 7:15 PM

((((((Therapygirl)))))

I'm so glad you have found some happiness after all you have been through and I am soooo happy you found us here. I look forward to chatting with you again.

Tisha
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2009 7:16 PM by Tisha.)
08-18-2009 7:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Therapygirl
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-18-2009 7:17 PM

Hi Everyone!!!! It is SOO good to be here! Mark I can finally keep beer in my house now that my fundamentalist wacko isn't threatening to take my babies, I'm gonna bring my own, just because I can!!!! I'm glad you got rid of your blood sucking parasite, they suck to have around!!
I cannot wait to hang out and spend time with everyone! It's so great to be happy again! I didn't think it would ever happen, but life is mine right now and I'm gonna seize it and live it to the fullest!!
Again, it's so great to be here! Thanks for the welcomes! Hugs to all!!!
08-18-2009 7:17 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-19-2009 1:11 AM

What's up what's up? So..I bet all that work your ex did taking down your forum posts was probably counter productive, right? I mean, who wouldn't want their kids to be raised by someone who wants to help other people using pheromones? Smile

Welcome. Big Grin

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
08-19-2009 1:11 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-19-2009 1:16 AM

(08-18-2009 7:17 PM)Therapygirl Wrote:  It's so great to be happy again! I didn't think it would ever happen, but life is mine right now and I'm gonna seize it and live it to the fullest!!

I knew it would happen for you! ((((((((((Therapygirl)))))))))) I just didn't know how long it might take. I sooooo remember wanting to kill a couple of assholes that hurt you about a year and a half ago.

I am truly happy for you, and all I can say is Karma really is a bitch!

Live the life you deserve now, and enjoy every minute of it! Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2009 1:16 AM by mark-in-dallas.)
08-19-2009 1:16 AM
Therapygirl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

08-19-2009 6:57 AM

Thank you Mark! You were so kind to me when it happened, you will never know what a few kind words meant to a battered, bruised and lonely girl. Thank you for taking the time to write them!
Phya, he tried to make out like I was doing the local high school football team because of the Pheromones!! It was a nightmare at the time, I cannot even express it (I slept on a mattress in a bathroom for almost a year, he had me followed, put cameras in my home, gps in the car, then the attack...) but I will be a better therapist for having gone through t, and I am learning to live a mindful life which is amazing. You are right about wanting to help people with pheromones! Can you imagine the implications of being a failure all your life, and finally learning to show some value by your actions through therapy, and ALSO getting to try on what it feels like to receive respect from others through Pheromones? Obviously you have to walk the walk to be congruent, but they will be another tool in my box for sure!

"Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves."

Dorothy Parker
08-19-2009 6:57 AM

Share This Thread