Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi! A little intimidated by the amount of stuff there is now...
Lach
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 10 posts

Hi! A little intimidated by the amount of stuff there is now...
12-20-2013 9:20 PM

I started using pheromones in 2008, mostly Androtics products. I did experiment a little for a year or two (been so long I can't even remember the specific MX's) but mostly used them really casually after that.

I thought it was time to try again, but there are so many new vendors and/or ones I'd never heard of. I've spent many hours over the last few weeks reading forums but still having trouble keeping some of these products straight.

I'm late-ish 20's caucasian, ditto for the girls I'm usually interested in but not looking for anything overtly sexual. Thought about re-creating the A314 + P74 + IH/IS I think it was I used to use, but after reading about A314 lately and discovering SteveO left to run his own business I thought about maybe trying Ascend and Cohesion or Crush (I've used Androstadienone before from Love Scent). But then I started reading about Xist and some of his other products, which led me to discover several other vendors like LAL and the other AD and now I think my brain wants to explode. Laugh1

Where to begin?

Own:
XS: Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, CrushXS, Odyssey, Desire Me oil, ACE (spray), Ascend (oil), Connections [Samples: Flirt, Bliss, SOB, Domination, Evolve oil]
Androtics: Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, Spaceland, TAF [Formerly used - A314 v17, Ammo, P74, most of the "Instant" line]
Thundr: CORE (Fury), Imprint
AD: L2K v1, L2K v2, Certo, Glace
LAL: Nude Alpha, A1
LP: Perfect Match

12-20-2013 9:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Hi! A little intimidated by the amount of stuff there is now... - Lach - 12-20-2013 9:20 PM