Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi - A few goals
brac3r
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi - A few goals
11-21-2016 1:17 AM

hey everyone!

I recently discovered pheromones after seeing it on Duck Quacks Don't Echo (when I'm with my family we watch TV over dinner).

As a former semi-pro gamer I know very well how small advantages can be exploited to turn into game winners. Pheromones seem to be that to me (a small advantage), they aren't THAT expensive so I did a lot of reading.

(I'm 29 years old)

I have a few goals with the pheromones I'm getting:

I will be getting married in April, I'm not looking into pheromones to pick up, I am hoping they lead to a better time with my wife though. I got cohesion, taboo and evolve.

Cohesion: She gets stressed sometimes, she often says how calming I am to her, if cohesion enhances that then excellent, sexual bonuses are also welcome, but wasn't my prime motivator for trying this.

Evolve and Taboo: I think you can guess what goal I got these for ;) Girl in love

I'm not getting much, 10ml sprays of each. I plan to check them all out four or so times at 1 and then 2 sprays before trying any combos.

My other goal is I thought that pheromones might be good for work. As I'm a teacher and I'm getting married soon I don't want uncomfortable amounts of attraction. The status effects from wolf are what I'm considering as a daily driver for work. I don't want my students to be afraid of me, but a healthy amount of respect would make some classes better. Haven't bought anything for this purpose yet.

I hope I can get some advantage in my life from pheromones. For now I'm waiting for a package...
11-21-2016 1:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi - A few goals
11-21-2016 6:22 AM

Congrats!! Have a happy ride with pheromones.
11-21-2016 6:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Married with extra goals! JetDude 28 10,760 05-17-2015 10:04 PM
Last Post: lifeisgood7