Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi
samuraiwar2
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Music Hi
12-25-2012 11:12 PM

hello everyone Smile ive been browsing this thread and decided to try out pheromones. I decided to get alfa maschio from alpha dream. I hope it gets me good results. After reading alot of posts i want to get the Glace and try mixing them xD. But i probably wont do that for a while because i heard the sale Alpha dream is having ends soon? >_< idk if i should just go ahead and buy Glace while its only 40 bucks or just save my money and stick with maschio lol. IDK if pheromones even would work for me. I plan on having a journal to keep track of things i guess i should post my journal entries in this thread? well anyways more about me.... ummm im 21 year old male from Virginia. You can all call me Sam, even though my real name is Andrew lol. if anyone has tips they are greatly appreciated. I was going to just do 2 sprays on my chest of AM for now. will keep you guys updated... I havent gotten the AM yet because I just decided to buy it yesterday and im so excited i can't wait. Hopefully AM is as good as everyone else says it is... if not then Suicide2 ill probably delete this account or if i have spare cash try something new Treaten but i probably won't have spare cash because my job sucks...for now <_< i go to a community college and i feel bored most of the time hopefully if these pheromones actually work Ill save up and buy a bunch for when i go to a 4 year college and try to meet alot of new people. P.S. I made an account with Pheromonetalk.com but i have a feeling that I would like this community better...also i like this website more lol. Have any questions or comments? feel free to say anything o_o
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 11:17 PM by samuraiwar2.)
12-25-2012 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi
12-26-2012 12:40 AM

Hey Sam. welcome to PheroTruth. If you plan on starting ajournal, you should do so in the Mens Forum - Journal section. If you've been reading the forum, then you probably already know that pheromones aren't magical bullets and are not going to have women ripping your clothes off, but they can and do enhance the effort you put forth, as long as you're congruent with the pheromone signature.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-26-2012 12:40 AM
el-hombre-del-fuego
Biggie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-26-2012 1:51 AM

Welcome Sam!

I am new as well to this forum, one thing i will say is that i was skeptical of using pheromones at first but once i gave it a shot i did see the results. what are you looking to achieve using the pheromone? what is the main purpose of getting the pheromone?
I feel this is a question every person who decides to start using pheromone should ask them selves. It definitely helped me formulate a solid answer. From the research i have done i have found that a social pheromone is a must have. so i would recommend getting Glace and AM. Read through the journals it will help you make a solid decision about buying pheromones.

Cheers,

El

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-Rags-To-Riches
Arsenal:
Alpha-dream: FB glacé , Alfa-maschio black spice, Alfa-maschio leather and Steele , regular glacé, l2k and a sample of corporativo and Androstadienone
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae scented, wolf scented
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive

Training1 "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility." Training1
12-26-2012 1:51 AM
samuraiwar2
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2012 9:43 AM

Big Grin i am looking to upgrade my social status and talk to people more. my main purpose is just to see if pheromones work. I watch alot of anime and started to get into pheromones while watching toriko lol. there arent many hotties at my community college but im hoping that I can talk to allmost all girls alot easier with pheromones. I usually only talk to my friends only and not meet new people, even at clubs In the beginning of the night I can talk to alot of people but when the party starts Im usually dancing alone or somewhere off in the corner trying to build of the courage to talk to someone or dance with them lol. I usually just dance all over the dance floor by myself most of the time but hopefully that might change. I guess another goal is just to have more fun? i think that seeing people react to different pheromones would be awesome, kinda like test subjects but not in a weird way??? i think it would be pretty cool to see people notice me differently. I didnt know where the journal section was, I was just browsing the Alpha dream section 80% of the time thank you XD
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 9:48 AM by samuraiwar2.)
12-26-2012 9:43 AM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-26-2012 10:31 AM

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum!
12-26-2012 10:31 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-26-2012 12:55 PM

welcome

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-26-2012 12:55 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-26-2012 3:40 PM

Welcome to the forum Sam!

The AD sale is still on through today (the 26th) and if your looking for a social, Glace would be a good go. This is a great one for getting the conversation going if that's what you're looking for. Pheromones are the nudge...but you need to be the ignition to start the flame. Keep reading! It's not hocus pocus....but sometimes it sure seems like magic if you steer things well Big Grin

Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-26-2012 3:40 PM
samuraiwar2
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2012 5:57 PM

haha okay i just got back from work Dead Horse and barely got enough for glace Big Grin gonna add it to my arsenal Wizard
12-26-2012 5:57 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-26-2012 7:27 PM

(12-26-2012 5:57 PM)samuraiwar2 Wrote:  glace Big Grin gonna add it to my arsenal Wizard

Good

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-26-2012 7:27 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-26-2012 7:31 PM

welcome to the forum
12-26-2012 7:31 PM