Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Exclusive Offer for PheroTruth Members!

Limited Time Offer - Register now and gain access to a discount code good for 70% on any orders from Luv Essentials.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi
DrkLdyRises
Noob

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Hi
07-30-2012 7:12 AM

My name is D... I'm a 27 year old, single, black female. I am in the military and currently living in Asia. I've just recently started looking into pheromones. I haven't had a boyfriend or steady lover since 2009. People always comment about how pretty I am and so forth, but guys rarely try to talk to me. I'm hoping this makes me seem somewhat more approachable. I'm also personally working on making my presence more known, rather than always being the girl in the corner. I just ordered a few Alpha Dream products, so looking forward to testing them out and hopefully getting some noticeable (good) results.

"D"
07-30-2012 7:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1206
Thanks received:
802 thanks in 367 posts

RE: Hi
07-30-2012 7:22 AM

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your phero experience.

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
07-30-2012 7:22 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
1762 thanks in 868 posts

07-30-2012 7:27 AM

Hi DrkLdyRises, welcome to PheroTruth. You picked the right time to buy from Alpha Dream as their currently running a 20% sale, and if you were lurking around and reading the forum before deciding to join in, then you know how much most of our memers like their products.

Pheromones can help to make you more approachable, but people have to see you as being approachable too, so might I suggest loooking at your mannerisms and expressions as well. Do you appear approachable, look happy and present non threatening body language, or might people look at you and feel that you're either unhappy or irritated? Is your body language at least neutral, or do you appear guarded and defensive?

And finally, the best way to appear approachable is to also be willing to apprach others first.

We're glad you found us and if you have any questions just ask. We have a great group of folks around here always ready to help a newbie learn the ropes. Smile

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 773
Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 818 posts

welcome to the forum!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6240
Thanks received:
3517 thanks in 1305 posts

07-30-2012 10:35 AM

Welcome to the forum

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
07-30-2012 10:35 AM

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 592
Thanks received:
702 thanks in 279 posts

07-30-2012 11:07 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck on the boyfriend hunt Good

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
07-30-2012 11:07 AM
DrkLdyRises
Noob

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

07-30-2012 11:12 PM

I do have a tendency to look a bit guarded or 'occupied' a lot, especially around the base. Additionally, I'm a bit particular in my preferences. I should probably, more often than not, approach the guys I'm interested in, as I doubt they would otherwise realize this is the case.

I guess I'm looking to be less shy without coming off as intimidating. Not sure if there is something that can help with this.
07-30-2012 11:12 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1206
Thanks received:
802 thanks in 367 posts

07-30-2012 11:22 PM

(07-30-2012 11:12 PM)DrkLdyRises Wrote:  Thanks :-)

I do have a tendency to look a bit guarded or 'occupied' a lot, especially around the base. Additionally, I'm a bit particular in my preferences. I should probably, more often than not, approach the guys I'm interested in, as I doubt they would otherwise realize this is the case.

I guess I'm looking to be less shy without coming off as intimidating. Not sure if there is something that can help with this.

Given that information, my initial suggestion would be a social such as Hypnotica from Lquid Alchemy or Glace from Alpha Dream (it comes in 3 different formats). Those would probably be a decent starting point for you as a type of icebreaker. They tend to create conversation, sometimes when you wish that they wouldn't. Halo can provide you some indepth info on that.

Take care, DrkLdyRises.

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
07-30-2012 11:22 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1012
Thanks received:
1571 thanks in 352 posts

07-30-2012 11:42 PM

(07-30-2012 11:12 PM)DrkLdyRises Wrote:  ... I should probably, more often than not, approach the guys I'm interested in, as I doubt they would otherwise realize this is the case.

Think of you and the guy you are interested in as standing atop a hill. Think of him as a boulder sitting static atop the peak. If he is interested in you perhaps he has the same approach dilemma. Quite often men stay static in the presence of attractive females who he feels is equal or greater than his self imposed "league". He is not coming forward for fear of crushing you, yet he does not roll backward bc he does not want you to think he is uninterested. So he just sits there. Now you two can just sit there and stare at each other waiting for a move but sometimes the first move is the most important. Something as simple as a gentle nudge can move him in the direction you wish to travel. Then watch and see how fast the ball gets rolling. Often men will become a bit more comfy and open up more fearing the worst is over. Run along side him. If he is moving too slow nudge him again, if he is going to fast slow down and let him chase you a bit. When you get to the bottom you both should be comfortable enough to stand on level ground. You would be surprised how fast guys open up to a great smile and a simple "hello."

Just a peek of what goes on inside a guy's brain..

Welcome to the forum.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-30-2012 11:42 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, AlternativeGirl, DrkLdyRises

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 773
Thanks received:
1554 thanks in 818 posts

07-31-2012 9:33 AM

(07-30-2012 11:12 PM)DrkLdyRises Wrote:  Thanks :-)

There is. Audacious or La femme from Love Potion.
07-31-2012 9:33 AM

Share This Thread