Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Hi
02-21-2017 1:05 PM

Hi, fellow enthusiasts!

37 guy from one of the Baltic States here. Not exactly a new user but haven't been posting very actively. Started off with Androtics products but afterwards also got some Alpha Maschio, Glace (Alpha dreams) and Core (from Apex).

My current most hits (and lays) have been using Alpha Maschio. Interested in products: Wolf, NA+Androstadienone combination, GOA, and others.
02-21-2017 1:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hi
02-21-2017 6:05 PM

Hi there and welcome!

I also am new to the forum. I can recommend the NA+A1 combo as I have used that one over the past several weeks....it really works nicely in making a deep impression in the mind of targets....romantic/prince charming impression. Though I don't necessarily think that this would be good for cold approaches...either for first dates or established relationships to deepen.

Please let us know your results with your planned purchases.
02-21-2017 6:05 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2017 7:11 AM

Hi and thanks for the recommendation. It's just what I am looking for - something for deeper bonding.
Can you share your experiences as to what's best for cold approaches?

(02-21-2017 6:05 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hi there and welcome!

I also am new to the forum. I can recommend the NA+Androstadienone combo as I have used that one over the past several weeks....it really works nicely in making a deep impression in the mind of targets....romantic/prince charming impression. Though I don't necessarily think that this would be good for cold approaches...either for first dates or established relationships to deepen.

Please let us know your results with your planned purchases.
02-22-2017 7:11 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2017 8:03 AM

HI,

I am not as experienced at recommending cold approach, but in my reading the forum...my guess would be something which balances social, sexual and status. Other variables to throw into the mix would be the age of target and whether it is day or night.

With day game, I would accentuate the social (think something like Core) or at least something which creates comfort for the target so she does not feel threatened (think Cohesion or Androstadienone) perhaps with a touch/dab of some sexual/status product...maybe MX3, New Pheromone Additive (from Lacroy).

For night clubs, you may wish to accentuate more of the sexual like MX3 alone or THU or Dirty Primitive with the social being minimal just enough not to frighten the target.

I am currently testing Taboo standalone for both day and night situations from PheromoneXS.

I have heard that Pheromone Treasures' products are hybridized to balance social/sexual/status.

Finally, one particular combo which I have read here on the boards is the Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve or ACE combo which many users have said is the 'Lazy Man's Combo' and some say to mix this with Core. I am eager to test this one out.

Check some of these out with the search function. Please report your results.

Good Luck Good Hunting!
02-22-2017 8:03 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-24-2017 10:33 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing advice. How is Taboo working for you, is it getting any interesting results?

(02-22-2017 8:03 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  HI,

I am not as experienced at recommending cold approach, but in my reading the forum...my guess would be something which balances social, sexual and status. Other variables to throw into the mix would be the age of target and whether it is day or night.

With day game, I would accentuate the social (think something like Core) or at least something which creates comfort for the target so she does not feel threatened (think Cohesion or Androstadienone) perhaps with a touch/dab of some sexual/status product...maybe MX3, New Pheromone Additive (from Lacroy).

For night clubs, you may wish to accentuate more of the sexual like MX3 alone or THU or Dirty Primitive with the social being minimal just enough not to frighten the target.

I am currently testing Taboo standalone for both day and night situations from PheromoneXS.

I have heard that Pheromone Treasures' products are hybridized to balance social/sexual/status.

Finally, one particular combo which I have read here on the boards is the Ascend/Cohesion/Evolve or ACE combo which many users have said is the 'Lazy Man's Combo' and some say to mix this with Core. I am eager to test this one out.

Check some of these out with the search function. Please report your results.

Good Luck Good Hunting!
02-24-2017 10:33 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-24-2017 10:50 AM

Hi,

Only had it on twice in limited situation, since I just received it about a week ago. Later next week, I think that I will have more situations to test it when I am in a group of people. So far, I have seen perhaps one IOI on a female at a store. Not major.
I will post when I see something.

Regards,
TheMan
02-24-2017 10:50 AM

Share This Thread