Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Hi
08-14-2009 1:08 PM

Hi everyone I'm Nia. i live in the Northeast, United States. I have been using pheromones for several months from Love Scent and LP. I like many Love Scent products especially, Scent of Eros Essence of Woman and Primal/W. LP has many wonderful smelling products, but i find it hard to get hits on the pheromone blends unless i bathe in the stuff. Their copulin mixes are nice though. I recently got my first Androtics order a couple of days ago. I haven't been able to test anything yet, but college starts up in less than 2 weeks so I will have lots of victims then. Now I just need more monies to buy Diane's copsBig Grin
Au revoir Nia
08-14-2009 1:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi
08-14-2009 1:32 PM

Bonjour Nia! Welcome to pherotruth! Hope you find what you're looking for, I'm sure one of the very experience ladies here can help you with your diffusion. I'm not familiar with the products you are using, so unfortunately, I can't say much. Anyway, enjoy your time here.
08-14-2009 1:32 PM

Unregistered

08-14-2009 1:34 PM

Hi Nia!

It is veeery nice to meet you!

I like to occasionally bathe in pheromones myself. Ain't it a blast?

I usually call my targets persons of purpose, and those with collateral exposure, persons of opportunity. But if victims works for you, go with it. LOL

We're just getting started here, but there are already some very experienced and knoledgeable people on board. Any questions you have please don't hesitate to ask. There will always be someone (probably several someones) with a good answer.

Hangout, look around for a while. We're really glad you could join our party. Have a big ol' time!

OoohYahhh
08-14-2009 1:34 PM
Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-14-2009 1:38 PM

Hi Nia! Welcome to our forum.

You found this place really quick, considering that we've only had the forum ruinning and started letting people know about it on Tuesday. Wow! Smile

We're already building a great group of members here, with lots of experience using Pheromones, so any help you may need or want is only a question away.

Look around, have a bit of fun and make some new friends. You'll find us all to be a super friendly group of people here.

Again welcome. We hope you find our forum to become something of a second home and our members more like an extended family than strangers in cyberspace. Big Grin

Mark

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-14-2009 1:38 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-14-2009 1:41 PM

Hi Nia, Welcome to the board! Smile It's still pretty new so if you have a suggestion or something you really liked on another forum that you would like to see here let us know and we'll see what we can do.

The Androstenone Discussion
08-14-2009 1:41 PM

Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-14-2009 1:49 PM

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone. I am always searching for new pheromone sites, products, forums, and research, but I must admit I cheated in finding you. I have been bothering poor Tisha about copulins and she was nice enough to invite me other here.
08-14-2009 1:49 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-14-2009 2:15 PM

Salut Niatalya! Je suis vraiment content pour avoir une belle fille ici aussi!!!

LOL about your victims! college is a great place to test Big Grin hehehe...lol I hear ya on needing more moola for more Pheromones! It's such an addiction!

Welcome to the forum by the way!
08-14-2009 2:15 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-14-2009 6:00 PM

(08-14-2009 1:08 PM)Niatalya Wrote:  Hi everyone I'm Nia. i live in the Northeast, United States. I have been using pheromones for several months from Love Scent and LP. I like many Love Scent products especially, Scent of Eros Essence of Woman and Primal/W. LP has many wonderful smelling products, but i find it hard to get hits on the pheromone blends unless i bathe in the stuff. Their copulin mixes are nice though. I recently got my first Androtics order a couple of days ago. I haven't been able to test anything yet, but college starts up in less than 2 weeks so I will have lots of victims then. Now I just need more monies to buy Diane's copsBig Grin
Au revoir Nia

Hi Nia! Smile Welcome! It's nice to have you here!

LP makes some lovely products. However, if you're use to using alcohol based pheromones you'll find that the oils work differently. Oils aren't nearly as diffusive and stick close to the skin. People need to be in your "personal space" to be effected. That means no more than a couple of feet from you.

Also using LP oils is not the same as using dosed products. With Androtics products, because they are dosed, you know exactly how much pheromone you're using and therefore it's easier to find your "sweet spot". With oils it's more of a guessing game.

You can get better diffusion from oil base pheromones by spraying an alcohol based perfume on top but then if your oil based pheromones are already scented you run the risk of being overscented and smelling like Missy Cologne Whore. Big Grin

The problem with undosed products such as LP and other scented oil based pheromones is that, if you aren't getting the results you're seeking, you have a tendency to apply more product. That can result, once again, in smelling like a perfume factory because we have no way of knowing the amount of actual pheromones contained in the product. So you don't really know how much you're using or how much to use and it's difficult to gauge. The only way to figure it out is to keep experimenting. If you find that you have to asphyxiate yourself to achieve effect, you may want to try another product that contains a higher level of pheromones. There's also the option of mixing your own. Using higher mcgs, which you need for mixing, you can add them to perfumes and colognes yourself. I'm not going to get into that here but if you're curious perhaps some of our Master Mix Masters/Mixtresses can show you the way! ;)

Nia, you may want to post this question in the Women's Area. I know Selva and Tisha have a lot of experience with scented oil based pheromones. I've used a number of them and aside from enjoying the scent haven't had much luck with effects.

Remember, it's not one size fits all. Some may not work for me but will work beautifully for you. It takes a little time and patience to figure it out. Some of us have been at this for a while and when we're introduced to a new/different product or method of delievery...we're right back to the drawing board learnin' how to work it all over again.

Thankfully, we have a place to discuss these things and help each other figure it out. After all who ya gonna talk to about this stuff? Your grandma? P

Bella
08-14-2009 6:00 PM
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-14-2009 11:34 PM

Thank you so much Bella. I think part of it might have to do with the fact that I'm not in the heat very often. We only have 2 maybe 3 hot months and i don't spend a lot of that time sitting in the sun amongst other people. Or maybe it's my chemistry or the fact that I've gotten so use to the blatant hits I get with alcohol that i'm pouty about the more diluted hits. I'm definitely going to try your alcohol spray over top idea to see if that helps. What i have done is used my oil pheromones on one body area and alcohol Pheromones on another so that I get both diffusions and that seems to work best.
08-14-2009 11:34 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

08-19-2009 3:57 AM

Hey Nia,

I didn't get a chance to give you my Welcome to the group yet. Its been a little hectic and it is so disgustingly hot here. You know that though P

I am glad your here, feel free to post about anything and everything.

Tisha
08-19-2009 3:57 AM

Share This Thread