Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey!
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hey!
08-12-2009 5:06 PM

Hey guys, Bella dropped me a line and so I came by to check it out. Like D4, I'm wondering what happened, but politics make my head spin. I'll have to keep it short as I'm class right now, but yeah...hi, nice to meet you all. Big Grin
08-12-2009 5:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Hey!
08-12-2009 5:10 PM

No spinning here Phya...glad to see ya!

The Androstenone Discussion
08-12-2009 5:10 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-12-2009 5:54 PM

Hey Phya, welcome!

Grab yourself a beer and make yourself at home. I got the fridge stocked with beer, the cabinets overflowing with groceries and the liqour cabinet is full. I can do that again now that the blood sucking leach is outa my apartment! Big Grin

This forum was thrown up really quick, and when I sway really quick I mean like we thought the idea up on Friday and by Sunday the forum was up and live. So, at least for awahile you're likely to see lots of changes and improvements to the forum, and of course your input is welcome and encouraged!

Your reputation comes with you and has already been updated.

Welcome, and feel free to invite any friends you wanna bring over too. But, please only invite anyone that you cna call or e-mail. We don't want to have the problems that have plagued the other forums. We want this to be a friendly place and for everyone to get along. Smile Eventually, or actually pretty quickly we'll probably even have a forum with links to the other phero forums, and maybe even some of the threads that we feel deserve seperate mention.

Welcome,

Mark

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-12-2009 5:54 PM

Unregistered

08-12-2009 6:57 PM

Allllll RIGHT!!!!!

Another one from my short list! Mighty good to see you Phya!

What Mark is leaving out is that he has been working his ass off on this thing. We have all been going back and forth night and day over the thousand details it takes to do this.

All of that is while we grow a larger vision of where we want this to go. There is still plenty of empty space in that vision of a future. We need your ideas and energy to make this a place we can all call home.

Mark is right on it again. We are not out to 'steal' people from anywhere. We are commited to becoming the gateway to everywhere in the pheromone world. You can always get there from here.

Man, I am sooo glad to see you here Phya. You are exactly the kind of person we need. Would you mind if we clone a couple dozen of you?

Welcome to the new house my friend.

OoohYahhh
08-12-2009 6:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-12-2009 11:25 PM

Hey hey, Phya, boy you're quick! ;)

What the boys said! Forget the politics, we started this forum to get away from that. We want to enjoy a common interest in a fun atmosphere and continue learning with old and, hopefully, new friends.

I'm so happy to see you I'm running to the kitchen to bake brownies! Big Grin

Now, where the H is Zeph? P

Bella
08-12-2009 11:25 PM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-13-2009 2:59 AM

Wow, this was put up in a weekend? Great job Mark!

Hi Renny, I'm happy about the 'no spinning'. Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. OoohYahhh, if you can figure out a way to clone me, I'm fine with it, as long as I get to borrow one for doing my homework. Big Grin

Bella, I can smell the sweetness already! I don't know where Zeph is, but I'm sure he'll be along shortly, he's probably a bit busy.

I'm not sure if I have any ideas regarding the direction of the forum, but I'll be sure to let you guys know as soon as I do.

Actually, I just had an idea. I was just talking to my friends about how forums get really tedious because new members come and the board gets congested with all the frequently asked questions. I know PT had FAQs, but it seemed like a lot of people didn't read them. I don't know how else to address the issue other than more FAQs, but perhaps we'll come up with an idea.

Some forums address this issue with a 'Beginner's Forum' and a 'Technical' or 'Advanced' section. But at the moment, it's probably more important just to get a good flow of threads/ideas going.
08-13-2009 2:59 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:51 PM

Hey Phya, make sure you save me a brownie or two!!

Jim

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
08-13-2009 1:51 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:55 PM

Glad to see you here Phya!!! Welcome Smile
08-13-2009 1:55 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

08-14-2009 3:43 PM

heh, Bella shot me an email a few days ago but I didn't have time to check it till yesterday.

How have you been doing Phya?

btw, thanks for all the effort you're putting into this Mark. =)
08-14-2009 3:43 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-14-2009 4:00 PM

(08-14-2009 3:43 PM)zeph Wrote:  btw, thanks for all the effort you're putting into this Mark. =)

Wellll, Bella and I were talking last Friday and kinda felt that it might be nice to have a new home, were we could do and say whatever we wanted and talk about any product or comapany, without having to look over shoulders.

But, you are of course welcome.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-14-2009 4:00 PM

Share This Thread