Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey whatsup, I'm new here
southernFratter
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 6 posts

Hey whatsup, I'm new here
02-24-2013 9:38 PM

Hey yall my name is Dan, I'm a 23 year old college student currently residing in the beautiful (in more ways than one) beach town of Charleston, South Carolina.
I live in a town with stunning southern belles, which sometimes can get quite intimidating and has brought me to using 'mones to step my game up! I have bought a few different kinds of 'mones in the past when I was in my earlier years of college but I feel like I didn't really "apply" them the correct way or really knew what the hell I was doing with them. My game has been off and on with girls over the years, but being in a fraternity at a southern school has really helped a lot with meeting great looking, quality girls.
I consider myself to be a pretty decent looking guy, funny, good at flirting, so/so at picking up the "go" signal sometimes at bars, but I consider myself a pretty well rounded quality guy who can be a lot of fun most of the time.
I party A LOT (more than I should) since I have gotten to college and I love going to rock/southern rock/EDM/Phish/Widespread Panic etc. concerts and festivals and meeting all sorts of cool chicks while traveling around the South. I have met some of the greatest women of my life at concerts and have shared some great experiences, so I continue to spend my hard earned money on them.
This intro is a little longer than I really wanted it to be but I wanted to say that the reason why I am choosing to join this forum is basically because I recently purchased the social cologne spray "Glace" and it has been working wonders for my interactions with attractive girls and given me a more positive attitude in the last few days. Last night, I went to a small house party keg for a girls birthday and had an hour long conversation with one of her really hot friends (out of my league probably) and made one of the best emotional connections I have made with a female in a long time, she literally wouldn't break eye contact for almost the whole time we were talking. Got her number, now I'm here! Thanks
02-24-2013 9:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix, eyeofra, as33156, AlternativeGirl, halo0073

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Hey whatsup, I'm new here
02-25-2013 12:54 AM

(02-24-2013 9:38 PM)southernFratter Wrote:  Last night, I went to a small house party keg for a girls birthday and had an hour long conversation with one of her really hot friends (out of my league probably) and made one of the best emotional connections I have made with a female in a long time, she literally wouldn't break eye contact for almost the whole time we were talking. Got her number, now I'm here! Thanks

BWAHAHAAA! Um, out of her league....got her #...eh, apparently SOMEONE'S got their foot in the door Laugh1

Welcome to the forum and happy hunting Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-25-2013 12:54 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1236 posts

02-25-2013 8:25 AM

Hey southernFratter, welcome to PheroTruth! I can tell you from past experiences that feeling someone is out of our league is usually something we make up in our minds, and those that actually should be out of reach usually really don't care who you are, what you look like or how much you have. Then there's the wannabees that are trying to convince themselves and everyone else that they are better and out of most peoples reach: And their usually not worth the time it took to realize they were just wannabees.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-25-2013 8:25 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
armpit44
too delighted and ADHD to chilax,

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 7 posts

02-25-2013 8:34 AM

Welcome to the forum Southern. I hope you lean a lot of useful things and spread them all over the forum and your world, and have fun doing it.
02-25-2013 8:34 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2756 thanks in 1322 posts

02-25-2013 3:48 PM

welcome to the forum!
02-25-2013 3:48 PM

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 280 posts

02-25-2013 6:09 PM

Welcome to the Jungle
02-25-2013 6:09 PM
southernFratter
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 6 posts

02-26-2013 2:26 AM

thanks yall, i think this forum will help me understand how to better myself in many different areas of my life, not just mainly picking up girls, but reading some of your guy's past experiences will put a lot of stuff in perspective for me. everyone seems very friendly, looking forward to being here. this whole subject of attraction is extremely fascinating from a scientific as well as a psychological standpoint, it's just so cool learning about how males and females interact with each other on a daily basis. peace
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 2:27 AM by southernFratter.)
02-26-2013 2:26 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8147
Thanks received:
5232 thanks in 1801 posts

02-27-2013 12:55 AM

welcome to the forum!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
02-27-2013 12:55 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

02-27-2013 11:02 AM

Welcome to PheroTruth, southernFratter!!! Big Grin You sound like a really awesome guy. She is lucky to have met you. Smile

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
02-27-2013 11:02 AM

alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
302 thanks in 178 posts

02-27-2013 11:21 AM

Welcome aboard. And put yourself on a pedistal not girls. You can be a gentleman without being a pushover.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
02-27-2013 11:21 AM

Share This Thread