Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Hey there!
moe
Eager to learn and experiment

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 192
Thanks received:
198 thanks in 100 posts

Hey there!
01-26-2014 6:17 PM

Hi everybody!

I am a male 27 years old and I am very new to the pheromone world but it really intrigues me already.

I heard from you by reading a post on the longecity form and my objective is to learn lots about pheromones and be able to use them successfully. I am in a relationship that is going through a bumpy phase and if pheromones could help in any way here it would be great. Also, before I started my relationship I could attract girls really easily but I feel I have lost that "power" or confidence and I would love to get it back. Sounds to me that pheromone can really be a boost on this domain.

First of all, I would appreciate if someone could point me to the best informations/threads for newbies to start learning and also give me your top 5 of your favourite products and why Smile

I look forward to reading from you all!
M.

Pheromone Xs:_____Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, XS99 Beta, XS106B beta (aka KIMBA), Taboo, Flirt
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha

Journal: Moe++
01-26-2014 6:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3074
Thanks received:
2561 thanks in 1214 posts

RE: Hey there!
01-27-2014 1:54 AM

(01-26-2014 6:17 PM)moe Wrote:  Hi everybody!

I am a male 27 years old and I am very new to the pheromone world but it really intrigues me already.

I heard from you by reading a post on the longecity form and my objective is to learn lots about pheromones and be able to use them successfully. I am in a relationship that is going through a bumpy phase and if pheromones could help in any way here it would be great. Also, before I started my relationship I could attract girls really easily but I feel I have lost that "power" or confidence and I would love to get it back. Sounds to me that pheromone can really be a boost on this domain.

First of all, I would appreciate if someone could point me to the best informations/threads for newbies to start learning and also give me your top 5 of your favourite products and why Smile

I look forward to reading from you all!
M.
Hello and welcome to the forum, i think some Nude Alpha could add some spice to your relationship

Or possibly some Wolf

Chinese year of the Horse
01-27-2014 1:54 AM
Thanks given by moe
moe

Rep Post

Thanks received:
198 thanks in 100 posts

01-27-2014 3:17 AM

(01-27-2014 1:54 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the forum, i think some Nude Alpha could add some spice to your relationship

Or possibly some Wolf

Thanks a lot terry0400-40. I will immediately have a look at both. Big Grin

Edit: So having read the description of both products, I think I'm right to say that Nude Alpha is more towards attraction while Wolf is more to give a feeling of leadership/alpha male. (even though both have adrenostenone ? )

What are the other mones in Nude Alpha? I get that it is Nude + adrenostenone. Would that compare to Aqua Vitae ? How are they differents ? (Sorry for so many questions, I'm getting enthusiastic and eager the more I read Big Grin )

Also, does anybody know if I can buy the same products from an european website/vendor?

Thanks in advance

Pheromone Xs:_____Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, XS99 Beta, XS106B beta (aka KIMBA), Taboo, Flirt

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 3:56 AM by moe.)
01-27-2014 3:17 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-27-2014 6:09 AM

(01-27-2014 3:17 AM)moe Wrote:  Thanks a lot terry0400-40. I will immediately have a look at both. Big Grin

Edit: So having read the description of both products, I think I'm right to say that Nude Alpha is more towards attraction while Wolf is more to give a feeling of leadership/alpha male. (even though both have adrenostenone ? )

What are the other mones in Nude Alpha? I get that it is Nude + adrenostenone. Would that compare to Aqua Vitae ? How are they differents ? (Sorry for so many questions, I'm getting enthusiastic and eager the more I read Big Grin )

Also, does anybody know if I can buy the same products from an european website/vendor?

Thanks in advance
Well Nude Alpha is regarded also as a bonding / imprinting formula and with some repeated use would certainly have the possibility of enhancing a personal relationship, it is not as all out Alpha dominant nor as sexual in its approach as Aqua Vitae and thus is suited to enhance a 1on 1 relationship more so than AV

Wolf certainly has an aura of leadership quality about it by nature however it has so much more going for it as it induces a real degree of respect and at the same time conveys trust and respect from its wearer thus making its leader aura one of respect and admiration and not at all threatening, i regard it also as a great imprinting type of bonding product it is an easy wear formula and one certainly capable of enhancing a relationship, when perceived by a female i have often noticed the look of admiration / respect from them

It is my opinion that concerning your circumstances i would go for either NA or Wolf as being suitable, others may have suggestions also.

Both of the above products and all products from the seller are shipped out reliable and fast in my experience, among others i have also used NUDE and Wolf, i still have some NUDE and i would not hesitate in ordering Wolf again

01-27-2014 6:09 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
moe

Rep Post

Thanks received:
198 thanks in 100 posts

01-27-2014 7:28 AM

(01-27-2014 6:09 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Well Nude Alpha is regarded also as a bonding / imprinting formula and with some repeated use would certainly have the possibility of enhancing a personal relationship, it is not as all out Alpha dominant nor as sexual in its approach as Aqua Vitae and thus is suited to enhance a 1on 1 relationship more so than AV

Wolf certainly has an aura of leadership quality about it by nature however it has so much more going for it as it induces a real degree of respect and at the same time conveys trust and respect from its wearer thus making its leader aura one of respect and admiration and not at all threatening, i regard it also as a great imprinting type of bonding product it is an easy wear formula and one certainly capable of enhancing a relationship, when perceived by a female i have often noticed the look of admiration / respect from them

It is my opinion that concerning your circumstances i would go for either NA or Wolf as being suitable, others may have suggestions also.

Both of the above products and all products from the seller are shipped out reliable and fast in my experience, among others i have also used NUDE and Wolf, i still have some NUDE and i would not hesitate in ordering Wolf again

Thank you for the clarification and advices Smile

I read that both products are for veteran users of pheromones. What does that mean? Is it because one must know how to apply them (where and dosage?) or is something else?

Also, is it possible to wear NA and Wolf at the same time? (or wear any two or more at the same time?) Does it require a skilful mix or is it only applying one on the skin and then the other on top?

Thank you!

01-27-2014 7:28 AM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-27-2014 3:25 PM

(01-27-2014 7:28 AM)moe Wrote:  Thank you for the clarification and advices Smile

I read that both products are for veteran users of pheromones. What does that mean? Is it because one must know how to apply them (where and dosage?) or is something else?

Also, is it possible to wear NA and Wolf at the same time? (or wear any two or more at the same time?) Does it require a skilful mix or is it only applying one on the skin and then the other on top?

Thank you!
Well probably says veteran users because each of these products contain an appreciable amount of Alpha AndrostEnone in their respective formulations and using an excessive amount of either product would certainly produce diminishing attraction results.

These products are best applied beginning at around 1-2 drops per application and in some instances this is sufficient to obtain the required results, it depends upon user personal chemistry ie natural pheromone output and how the synthetic pheromone works with users pheromone signature and thus some users may come to apply upwards 2-5 drop applications if necessary, having worked out the dosing specifics thus over time either shorter or longer is what makes the Veteran user

whereas a NEW green user may come along and not pick up on the subtle nature of the pheromones at work and thus think that splash a heap of the product on will give better results when in fact the pheromone motto is less is best.

Some less complex formulas may be mixed together in an application to achieve a specific type of results and thankfully the forum members post often with the specifics of their success in these experiments so much can be learned from the forum posts.

Now personally i would not be mixing Wolf and NA because each of these formulations already consist of a complex mix of pheromones and pheromone like substances ie plant sterols ect at set ratios designed to obtain specific target results and self effects and a lot of thought and trial and error has gone into their respective construction to offer the user a consistent and balanced product.

It is easy for a balanced product to become unstable and unpredictable in its character when it is subject to mixing with other unknown variables and it thus takes a seasoned veteran to achieve success when embarking on these types of experimental ventures

However both of the above mentioned products have been proved to work well for many users myself included and as an example I use Wolf at an average of around 2-3 drops per app, i have used it often over several year period and for me the end spectrum of results are excellent, it is a consistent smooth product and certainly has the ability to generate and ramp up the excitement if steered in this direction

01-27-2014 3:25 PM
Thanks given by moe
moe

Rep Post

Thanks received:
198 thanks in 100 posts

01-27-2014 4:56 PM

(01-27-2014 3:25 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Well probably says veteran users because each of these products contain an appreciable amount of Alpha AndrostEnone in their respective formulations and using an excessive amount of either product would certainly produce diminishing attraction results.

These products are best applied beginning at around 1-2 drops per application and in some instances this is sufficient to obtain the required results, it depends upon user personal chemistry ie natural pheromone output and how the synthetic pheromone works with users pheromone signature and thus some users may come to apply upwards 2-5 drop applications if necessary, having worked out the dosing specifics thus over time either shorter or longer is what makes the Veteran user

whereas a NEW green user may come along and not pick up on the subtle nature of the pheromones at work and thus think that splash a heap of the product on will give better results when in fact the pheromone motto is less is best.

Some less complex formulas may be mixed together in an application to achieve a specific type of results and thankfully the forum members post often with the specifics of their success in these experiments so much can be learned from the forum posts.

Now personally i would not be mixing Wolf and NA because each of these formulations already consist of a complex mix of pheromones and pheromone like substances ie plant sterols ect at set ratios designed to obtain specific target results and self effects and a lot of thought and trial and error has gone into their respective construction to offer the user a consistent and balanced product.

It is easy for a balanced product to become unstable and unpredictable in its character when it is subject to mixing with other unknown variables and it thus takes a seasoned veteran to achieve success when embarking on these types of experimental ventures

However both of the above mentioned products have been proved to work well for many users myself included and as an example I use Wolf at an average of around 2-3 drops per app, i have used it often over several year period and for me the end spectrum of results are excellent, it is a consistent smooth product and certainly has the ability to generate and ramp up the excitement if steered in this direction

Thanks a lot Terry for taking the time to explain all that. much appreciated. That's great information King

One last question: when you say "2-3 drops per app", is 2-3 drops for your all body? or let's say 2-3 drops on your wrist, plus 2-3 drops on your clothes or neck.

01-27-2014 4:56 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-27-2014 5:25 PM

(01-27-2014 4:56 PM)moe Wrote:  Thanks a lot Terry for taking the time to explain all that. much appreciated. That's great information King

One last question: when you say "2-3 drops per app", is 2-3 drops for your all body? or let's say 2-3 drops on your wrist, plus 2-3 drops on your clothes or neck.
Hi when i apply Wolf it is usually a total of either 2-3 drops although if i was going out on the prowl with it applied to a night life venue ect i would venture to use 4 drops, when i am say planning on meeting up with the intention to make an impression with benefits then its 3 drops and if i am just out on some casual shopping mall get around cruising then 2 drops is perfect which i apply say a drop just under each ear and spread down along jaw line crease front of neck ect.

NUDE i use 4-5 drops as a standard cruising mix say 3 drops around the gills as explained above and the other two divided between my inner wrist's pulse point's this is good if there is no major hand washing during the life of the app otherwise the two may be spread and divided on inner upper fore arm, spread the app out well from the elbow crook down towards the wrists.

Heavy hitters and concentrates where good results can be obtained from just one spray or two drops like for instance using X-S products i get good results applying a spray well spread out on my fore arms as my previous explained app, or the oil used on neck pulse points or wrists if no danger of forgetting and washing the area after visiting the mens room ect eg or my choice of oil

Actually here is another really great product that can work excellent when used in a relationship situation and it also could well suit you cheers eg

"It is the perfect blend to create girlfriends, wives or to bring back tired and old relationships to shiny and new. It is for the guy looking for a relationship."

01-27-2014 5:25 PM
Thanks given by moe
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2854
Thanks received:
2056 thanks in 1039 posts

01-27-2014 6:39 PM

Welcome Moe! Big Grin

You are in excellent hands listening to the advice of Terry Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-27-2014 6:39 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 41 posts

01-27-2014 8:06 PM

Welcome!
I hope you find what you need here in the forums.
01-27-2014 8:06 PM

Share This Thread