Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey is it just me.........
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Question Hey is it just me.........
09-02-2009 4:58 PM

When I do a search on google for Pheromones.........

Using key words like "pheromone" "Pheromone products" Androtics advertisements dont come up Eek They were always on top and now they dont show at all. I wonder if the its something to do with the latest attack or if they are getting ready to move on.

I know there are a few ghost mone sites that are suspected to be there's that we have been watching and DJ said he noticed a different name on his bottles. Applied Pheromone Science. Makes one wonder.

I am hoping they are just doing some sort of maintenance of there advertising or its my computer.

Tish
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009 5:00 PM by Tisha.)
09-02-2009 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hey is it just me.........
09-02-2009 5:38 PM

APR or has a placeholder website, but I don't see anything re: applied pheromone science. I noticed the lack of presence yesterday, however pherotalk still comes up as an ad when you look for pheromone forum. It's curious but I remember reading a book about a boy named Milo who found conclusions to be an island very easy to jump to and very difficult to jump away from.P Big Grin

The Androstenone Discussion
09-02-2009 5:38 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

09-02-2009 5:43 PM

Have you noticed the subtle name change to the Web site?

Quote:PheroTalk Pheromone Research Forum

(09-02-2009 5:38 PM)renny Wrote:  APR or has a placeholder website, ...

The page shows a 2007 copyright.Dodgy

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009 5:46 PM by Mtnjim.)
09-02-2009 5:43 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

09-02-2009 5:51 PM

woah interesting, I didn't notice those things at all... erk :s
09-02-2009 5:51 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

09-02-2009 6:32 PM

Yes I noticed the research forum change.

I have been watching Pensars Applied Pheromone Research for about a year. It is a dead cell but is still part of the pensar group.

See its going around the globe here >>>>

Nevexa appears to sell some sort of Pheromone lotion but its not clear.

There are a few more dead cell sites we have been watching to. They always said the forum would break away from the store at some point and other companies would sell there stuff. Remember the universal thread. Maybe the time is coming. They grew so very fast their business plan may not be workable anymore the way its is.

I think they will be online in some form just maybe more secure and with a different game plan. Its scary and exciting at the same time LOL.

Keep in mind this is all speculation on my part. Change is a part of life though and if they want to keep growing they may feel they need to make some changes. I wish the forum was as homey as it used to be but that's hard to maintain in a huge forum of that size for any company. Plus with all the added stress that I dont quite really understand it cant be easy.

Tisha
09-02-2009 6:32 PM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-02-2009 6:51 PM

(09-02-2009 5:43 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  Have you noticed the subtle name change to the Web site?

(09-02-2009 5:38 PM)renny Wrote:  APR or has a placeholder website, ...

The page shows a 2007 copyright.Dodgy

Yep noticed the research thing last week. Saw the copyright too but had not found Tisha's link to Pensar. Who knows? There are a lot of ideas floating around the net that never materialize.

The Androstenone Discussion
09-02-2009 6:51 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

09-02-2009 7:21 PM

(09-02-2009 6:32 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I wish the forum was as homey as it used to be but that's hard to maintain in a huge forum of that size for any company. Plus with all the added stress that I dont quite really understand it cant be easy.

Too true. When I first joined over there, the site had about as many members as this site does now, and Love-Scent was as busy as the AD site is now. Tell me about growth. Would have PM conversations with Michael on a regular basis, he wasn't as swamped as he is now (actually, had a conversation with him this week about Web shopping carts).

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
09-02-2009 7:21 PM

Share This Thread