Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey guys - New to mones
stephen901
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hey guys - New to mones
03-03-2017 12:00 PM

So after doing alot of research I decided to take the risk and buy a bottle of unscented Evolve. Testing it for the first time tonight. Are there any tips people can give me. Going to use one spray on the neck, but after smelling it it seems i need to pair it with a cologne (Armani code). However I've also heard that mixing it with another scent can reduce it's effectiveness.
03-03-2017 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hey guys - New to mones
03-03-2017 1:51 PM

If using unscented evolve you definitely want to use a good cover. And please check out the forum as there is a ton of helpful information at your finger tips. Good luck!
03-03-2017 1:51 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hey guys - New to mones
03-03-2017 6:05 PM

Cover it with cologne. It will BOOST the pheromones effectiveness, not reduce it. The idea is that the cologne creates a scent cloud around you that people can smell. That scent cloud consists of the cologne's smell as well as the scent from your body. Cologne's smell different based on who wears them (to some degree) because everyone body chemistry and natural pheromone signature varies. Put cologne on top of a pheromone and it will grab the pheromone and bring it into your scent cloud so others can smell it. In contract, an unscented pheromone by itself does not has as large of a scent cloud. Also, pheromones dont necessarily smell pleasant, so, cover that shit up with something that smells better. Make sense?

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-03-2017 6:05 PM

Share This Thread