Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey
Dragonsfyre1
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hey
04-15-2019 2:51 PM

I am brand new to this forum. I have used pheromones off and on for years. Actually I am starting over.

Nice forum.
04-15-2019 2:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Hey
04-15-2019 4:33 PM

Welcome to the forum! Why not tell us a bit about yourself.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-15-2019 4:33 PM
Dragonsfyre1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-19-2019 2:25 PM

Thanks! I'm pretty shy and introverted but I'm trying to work on that. I don't usually post to forums I'm a member of but I've been browsing this forum for a couple of weeks and wanted to read some journals.

I've had success with women in the past mostly due to Androstenone but also noticed a lot of shit tests from guys to the point of hazing when I tried new pheromone additive so I stopped using them and tried using some other stuff that didn't really work the way I wanted it to. I didn't know much about Androstenone and that it needed to be buffered.

I'm still trying to figure out the best products for me to use and what to do. I was also thinking of doing as33156's The Modern Man's Survival Course and ordered some wolf but after reading the wolf thread it seems some guys couldn't get sexual with women on wolf like it gives off a friendzone vibe so I'm not sure about it.
04-19-2019 2:25 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-19-2019 3:30 PM

If you are looking for something more sexual, as in a pickup situation, there are some pretty good ones out there. I'd suggest checking out LIIK V2, Heart Throb (totally underrated but really fun), The Hookup, Dionysos (another underrated but GREAT product for pickup) and M3X (there has been some controversy surrounding this one but my batch from 2018 works VERY well). Edited to add: I would also suggest checking out Wanted Man. It's a very simple blend of just androstenone and androsterone but it gets a LOT of attention and women do seem to like it a lot. Especially the women in their 20's.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019 3:34 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-19-2019 3:30 PM

Dragonsfyre1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-20-2019 7:37 AM

Ok thanks. I'll look into those. I have too much approach anxiety for pickup right now but I'm trying to work on that. I might need something to give me enough of an IDGAF attitude.
04-20-2019 7:37 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

04-20-2019 9:09 AM

I'd suggest something a bit more light in the IDGAF attitude, such as AV (as well as several others that are alpha blends but not overpowering) or perhaps even charisma.

Your proclaimed shyness and introversion can work against you if you're trying to throw out an extroverted strong and manly aura but are acting shy and introverted. Your physical mannerisms and outward attitude won't be congruent to a strong Androstenone mix and that can result in mixed behaviors from others and outright challenges from self-perceived alpha males (Alpholes)

Starting with a lighter mix that is buffered well (and Snoopy's main suggestions are gospel and sound) well help you get a feel for it and to ease into beast mode alphaness

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019 9:11 AM by Gladen.)
04-20-2019 9:09 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-20-2019 9:46 AM

Wolf can be sexual for me but maybe it's just me. Don't trust too much what a reviewer say, try for you, the best review is your review in the end.
In my opinion Wolf is a good product for starting but the problem is that if you are impatient and looking for seeing girls getting hot and bothered on first touch you won't get that. It's more subtle.
AV and BW would be better for that but it's hard to steer and handle if you are shy to begin with.
No product is perfect. If you can also add some none to Wolf if you need more push, in my opinion it's not needed. I personally found that after a period Wolf get too Alpha especially if I use it over a few days. To me Wolf is more on the "neutral" sexually, you can push it that way if you want it, it's your choice. But I think some girls like wolf vibe so can be sexually attracted indirectly even if you are not sending sexual signals. Lastly I think wolf makes me a bit more horny, but most pheromones does that to me so one possibility I see to what the reviews says about wolf could be due to a lack of self effect making wolf nonsexual to some reviewer.
Another theory I have, is that the effects can depends on what type of country you are in, type of town and type of girl, age, etc, for example if you are in a country that is very extroverted sexually maybe they see wolf as a more neutral vibe or nonsexual.
04-20-2019 9:46 AM

Share This Thread