Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey
JStoneM
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hey
10-04-2016 5:56 PM

I've been a long time lurker here in the forums, but now I figured I'd try and get to know the community better.

Im in my early 20s, hispanic, and male. I'm generally a lone wolf and pretty shy, but am not afraid to chat it up with strangers. It helps that I've worked in retail in the past (To any shy guys out there, working in retail really helps!). What prompted me to finally make an account is because I liked be able to ask advice as I test out the products. Although I'm more outgoing than I used to be, I want to improve myself as a person and these products look like just the things to help me along the way.

Also admittedly I need to sell 2/3 of my first purchases. They're nearly full bottles of Evolve and Alpha A314 rev32. I have to sell them after buying them so recently because of some money issues with a loss in the family just recently.

The tips list said to buy at least 3 non complicated products, and I chose an alpha (314), a seductive (Evolve), and a more friendly status one (Corpo). I'm keeping the Corpo since it's by far the cheapest since I got a deal. Even with a heavy loss in my life, I want to grow and improve as a person. I want to test out my Corpo and ask for advice through my learning sessions.

I started off slow (1 drop) with Alpha, but I'm a generally nice guy so it's hard to tell what's a hit or not. Since I'm also a lone wolf, it's hard to to tell if maybe I was ODing. Same situation with Evolve. I know pheromones can be hard for guys in their early 20. Since I unfortunately have to sell 2/3 pheromones before I can really learn the ropes, I hope I can get some help learning with the Corpo spray.

I'm still having trouble finding my sweet spots and such. I hope everyone here can help me learn my way into the world of pheromones!Soldier
10-04-2016 5:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Hey
10-04-2016 11:00 PM

Welcome!

Nice intro. Sorry for your money issues. It happens. I want to warn you though. You have mentioned about corpo and using it. It is from Alpha dreams. Recently, there were some spammers on the forum promoting alpha dreams products. You might be perceived as one too.

I would have use Evolve over corpo even in retail environment. It is good for man and woman at lower dosage. It will help you sell more.

Also, A314 rev 32 is amazing product if it is older version. I would never sell that off. U can get amazing promotion from it. I would keep this and sell others. It is amazing respect and status. I can accomplish a lot of things with it.

My warning is true. Most members will be watching your behaviour. It is nothing to do with you but recent spamming. We hate spammers at heart.
10-04-2016 11:00 PM
JStoneM
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-05-2016 7:06 PM

(10-04-2016 11:00 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Welcome!

Nice intro. Sorry for your money issues. It happens. I want to warn you though. You have mentioned about corpo and using it. It is from Alpha dreams. Recently, there were some spammers on the forum promoting alpha dreams products. You might be perceived as one too.

I would have use Evolve over corpo even in retail environment. It is good for man and woman at lower dosage. It will help you sell more.

Also, A314 rev 32 is amazing product if it is older version. I would never sell that off. U can get amazing promotion from it. I would keep this and sell others. It is amazing respect and status. I can accomplish a lot of things with it.

My warning is true. Most members will be watching your behaviour. It is nothing to do with you but recent spamming. We hate spammers at heart.

I see. Thanks for the information. Is Alpha like Androtics now or something? The only reason I was gonna sell the oil ones and keep Corpo was because I would have gotten more money back buy selling them than Corpo.

A314 rev32 I ordered back in late August but didn't use it until I started the semester. I thought rev32 was supposed to be the newest one and not as strong as the previous revs?

Also Evolve is supposed to become more sexual as the day goes on. So wouldn't it be bad for work? That's why I haven't had many times to test it out compared to Alpha which is more social.
10-05-2016 7:06 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2016 10:49 PM

Quote:Is Alpha like Androtics now or something?

Yes, somewhat.

Quote:A314 rev32 I ordered back in late August but didn't use it until I started the semester.

It must be newer A314 rev 32. Not worth it. You can sell it. I don't know much about it. Never bought that one.

Quote:Evolve is supposed to become more sexual as the day goes on.

Try it out on lower dosage. Even though it become sexual, it won't have massive effect. I don't see much problem. Test it out.

Also common advice for newbie: Test your mones thoroughly. It helps in the long run. Go out and test your mones.
10-05-2016 10:49 PM

Share This Thread