Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Here's an exercise
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 58 posts

Here's an exercise
09-18-2015 1:13 PM

Just a quick exercise you can do to learn to read people:

Notice someone.

Create a representation of them in front of you. The details aren't important. Just let your mind create a representation of them.

Relax.

Physically step into it, just being relaxed.

Advanced step after this:

Step into the representation through a feeling of connection. And friendliness, fun, whatever works for you. This is the initial interaction so keep it light.

Create a bubble around the both of you that represents all those things. You can adjust it by adjusting the bubble.

Do this quickly. No thinking.

Do the first part 25 times. Then add the second part and do it 25 times. All with an open mind.

Welcome to a new world. Smile

NOTE: This post has been reported, and is awaiting moderator review

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-18-2015 1:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need effective and *efficient* core exercise routines Futureman 3 545 01-22-2015 11:13 AM
Last Post: maxx55