Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help
gloomy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Heart Help
10-26-2011 8:50 AM

I'm new member in this site and even new to the pheromones usage. I'm planning to buy one of the true love products or one of the Liquid Achmy Lab products.

I don't know what to choose i want something that will attract most teenage girls at school and will last for a long time. I'm 18 years old.

Regards,,
10-26-2011 8:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Help
10-26-2011 10:54 AM

(10-26-2011 8:50 AM)gloomy Wrote:  I'm new member in this site and even new to the pheromones usage. I'm planning to buy one of the true love products or one of the Liquid Achmy Lab products.

I don't know what to choose i want something that will attract most teenage girls at school and will last for a long time. I'm 18 years old.

Regards,,

Okay gloomy, last things first...

Because you're 18, you DO NOT want to go with a pure alpha pheromone. Whatever you decide to go with, make sure it's a SOCIAL pheromone product. Because guys are, well, us you have to avoid that Type A temptation to go for the alpha mones. I know they sound supercharged in their product descriptions, and that can be tempting, but don't take the bait. You are 18, and your body is most likely cranking out plenty of those alpha type pheromones naturally. Don't let anybody convince you otherwise.

That said, we're definitely talking social pheromone products for you. If we're talking LAL, then it's the somewhat recently released Hypnotica Social. I could describe it in detail, but you need to do some legwork on your own. Read the thread; you're already here. If it's True, then it's True Love, at least from the sounds of it. Don't overlook/underestimate unscented Glace from AD. I think in terms of price range, from most to least, you're looking at 1)HS 2)Glace 3)TL. Read the threads.

Word to the wise: if you decide on the mostest (HS), then remember, during the ordering process, to opt for either the eurodropper or bulb dropper option for pheromone delivery method. Also, though HS comes unscented, provided you're not a overspraying cologne freak, you can also specify a scent that can be added to their product. I would suggest either the Aqua Vitae scent or the Wolf Scent. Also, from what I've read (and what I plan on trying myself), the latest version of Glace is potent at just 3 sprays, as opposed to the 5-6 with previous versions. TL sounds potent at 2 sprays too.

Remember, you're 18; you do not, not, not need an alpha pheromone. If everything holds, you likely won't need anything like that for like another 10 years. For you, the social mone needs to be your foundation. It is your alpha to the omega, your Genesis. Start there.

Gawd, only 18 and already discovering this awesome site. When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you.
10-26-2011 10:54 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2011 11:01 AM

Gloomy,

P.S.-- almost forgot, if you go for the unscented mones, you WILL very likely need to add a cover scent to mask the smell of the mones, which smell, shall we say... awkwardish. That's kinda why I'm a LAL guy; their mones can be ordered scented, the scents are rather pleasant and not overbearing, thus negating the need for cover scents, and they're oil-based, which means they last a while. I know Glace uses a method to extend the lifespan of it's mones as well, but I don't know about True's products.
10-26-2011 11:01 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

10-26-2011 3:01 PM

I don't think the amount of 'mones we produce makes much of a difference. I've read that 50 years old guys maybe got like 10% less testosterone than 20 year olds. Also we produce sooo few -none compared to the commercial mixes, that our natural production really doesn't make that big of a difference.

What is important though, is the reaction of the girls. And from my personal experiences i can tell you that sexually more experienced and open-minded girls usually react more positively to -none. Shy girls often get intimidated by it, or at least get somewhat nervous, or jittery. If you ask me, it rather depends on your target. Are you going for the purity ring type girl, or are you going for school-whore? School-whore: AV/AM! Regular girl: AM (1) + True Love (1), Shy girl: True Love (2) + AM (1). At least that's my recommendation. She has to feel comfortable and attracted. 'mones can help with both, as well as your personality.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2011 3:02 PM by idontknow.)
10-26-2011 3:01 PM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2011 7:20 PM

I'd say Nude.
10-26-2011 7:20 PM

redstone
comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-26-2011 10:00 PM

Or Possess for going to weekend social events. Has more of an evening smell. I am older but have gotten great responses from girls in there early twenties. They like the smell

Edit: for school go with a social less sexual product
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2011 10:05 PM by redstone.)
10-26-2011 10:00 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-29-2011 4:08 PM

I think possess would be a great choice. It gives a great vibe, people likes you and trusts you when you wear it. Also, it smells really good. The scent is really similar to D&G for men. I've put a couple sprays today at a perfume shop, and it really smells like possess. The small bottle is also unexpensive, so i guess it would be a great choice.

Nude seems also a good alternative, althoug I've never used it. Both formulas seem to be pretty similar, although they are not, as many people says, the same product with a different concentration.

Hope this helps.

Talk to you soon.

Alos, nude might
10-29-2011 4:08 PM

Share This Thread