Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with Xist during breakup
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Help with Xist during breakup
09-20-2017 4:00 PM

Hi,
I was hoping for some pointers on how I could use Xist during a separation. I say separation because it may be temporary depending on how my GF of 6 years feels when she moves out.

Background is that I think she may have been suffering some form of depression of which she hasn't communicated with me until now. I've pleaded with her many times over the years to be more communicativd but I guess she struggled with that. So it appears that she feels different about me now, whether that has been caused by the depression or has caused the depression is unknown but some of the things she has mentioned make it irrational to think the relationship is the cause. We fight extremely rarely and is at the point where she has emotionally drifted.

So I want to help her, but I also don't want to lose her and she is already going to be moving out with her brother as soon as they find a place together. I would just like to give Xist a shot at sparking her interest in me again, along with some changes in myself I am already making for her. I wouldn't consider it a failure if she still moves out, perhaps it would be perfect opportunity for the xist to work giving her time to miss me and think about me.
So we still sleep in the same bed and interact with each other around the house, I was wondering when would be best to use it? Before going to bed? In the morning? Returning from work?

I do believe she wants to give us a chance if she can feel something, hence why we're not selling the house and making any major decision like that. I'm a realist and fully aware that we may both have to move on but given the circumstances I would like to try with her as we haven't mistreated each other as such.

Thanks
09-20-2017 4:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Help with Xist during breakup
09-20-2017 6:13 PM

(09-20-2017 4:00 PM)Smuggler Wrote:  Hi,
I was hoping for some pointers on how I could use Xist during a separation. I say separation because it may be temporary depending on how my GF of 6 years feels when she moves out.

Background is that I think she may have been suffering some form of depression of which she hasn't communicated with me until now. I've pleaded with her many times over the years to be more communicativd but I guess she struggled with that. So it appears that she feels different about me now, whether that has been caused by the depression or has caused the depression is unknown but some of the things she has mentioned make it irrational to think the relationship is the cause. We fight extremely rarely and is at the point where she has emotionally drifted.

So I want to help her, but I also don't want to lose her and she is already going to be moving out with her brother as soon as they find a place together. I would just like to give Xist a shot at sparking her interest in me again, along with some changes in myself I am already making for her. I wouldn't consider it a failure if she still moves out, perhaps it would be perfect opportunity for the xist to work giving her time to miss me and think about me.
So we still sleep in the same bed and interact with each other around the house, I was wondering when would be best to use it? Before going to bed? In the morning? Returning from work?

I do believe she wants to give us a chance if she can feel something, hence why we're not selling the house and making any major decision like that. I'm a realist and fully aware that we may both have to move on but given the circumstances I would like to try with her as we haven't mistreated each other as such.

Thanks
Hi Smuggler !
I feel for you brother ! The fact that it seems that both of you are still staying in your home is a positive sign ! A few years ago, my wife was also suffering from depression. Our 20 year marriage was failing . Mainly because I was not a good husband or father. Adding insult to injury, my wife started to go through menopause. It was pure hell for about a year. We even discussed divorce . I knew things were bad, when I started to look at one room apartments.
We finally agreed to go to counseling. I realized that the two of us still loved one another. I started to take care of myself better. I lost 50 pounds and joined a gym. That's when I came across Pherotruth and discovered pheromones. I read a lot of the Senior member journals. I learned a lot and also made a lot of mistakes buying certain products . The most important thing that I learned was that pheromones are not a silver bullet. They can help you along your journey.
Xist and Cohesion helped in my relationship. I also found that Androstadienone was also fantastic, especially when she had cramps and was agitated. Since, I'm an older guy. I can handle high dosages of Androstadienone . I hear it plays havoc with the younger guys .
I hope it all works out for you !
09-20-2017 6:13 PM
lunch
London Gentleman

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-21-2017 1:16 AM

Good luck with it man. Xist is a strange beast, after 2 years of using it regularly, i still cant figure out what it is doing exactly. Its very mysterious. But it does work. 2 sprays is usually how much i use on the neck.
Mrgreen

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio(2014), Glace
PheromoneXS: LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection, The Hookup
09-21-2017 1:16 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-21-2017 1:27 AM

(09-21-2017 1:16 AM)lunch Wrote:  Good luck with it man. Xist is a strange beast, after 2 years of using it regularly, i still cant figure out what it is doing exactly. Its very mysterious. But it does work. 2 sprays is usually how much i use on the neck.
Mrgreen

Cool thanks for the input, I think I have a sample spray that's unused. Do you have any experience with the oil? Mega shok

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-21-2017 1:27 AM

Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2017 2:25 AM

Thanks guys.

BlueKnight, thats encouraging, i'm glad it worked out for you, were there any times in particular that you used it around her? Or just in general?
09-21-2017 2:25 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2017 8:25 AM

(09-21-2017 2:25 AM)Smuggler Wrote:  Thanks guys.

BlueKnight, thats encouraging, i'm glad it worked out for you, were there any times in particular that you used it around her? Or just in general?

Anytime Smuggler !
I used it just around her. I made a point to at least have 30 minutes exposure time. I would disappear for awhile. Either going to work or tell her that I had plans. I made the mistake at first that I looked too needy. Big mistake ! You look too Beta. She needs to miss you , not you missing her ! I would break it up by using Xisit alone and the following day add cohesion or Androstadienone . Start out with just one drop of Xist and the following days you can add more. You need to find your right dosage. Once you understand Xist and find what dosage is good for you, add Cohesion or Androstadienone . Xist is very subtle. You might not notice anything at all the first week. Don't get frustrated and impatient by upping the dosage right away.
once you progress and understand these mones, you can try some of the others that are out there.
Most of all, work on yourself ! Be confident. Take care of yourself physically. Join a gym. Wear better clothes! She will start to notice. Things will not change overnight. Also, once you start to contribute more to the forums you will be able to read the senior members journals. There is a lot of great information out there.
I wish you all the best !
09-21-2017 8:25 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

09-21-2017 9:52 AM

(09-20-2017 4:00 PM)Smuggler Wrote:  So we still sleep in the same bed and interact with each other around the house, I was wondering when would be best to use it? Before going to bed? In the morning? Returning from work?

I would also suggest not sleeping in the same bed for awhile. Give her a chance to miss that feeling of you being next to her while she's sleeping. Waking up with you not next to her every morning might make her realize that she does miss you.

The best time to use it would be any time you're around her. But don't be around her all the time. Go out with friends. ... be busy without her. Make her think you can get along just fine without her. Wearing xist and then hanging around her neck all day waiting for it to work will just make her want to leave sooner. She has to miss you if you want to get her back. The only way to do that is to not be around.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-21-2017 9:52 AM
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2017 11:38 AM

Brilliant, thanks guys, very grateful for the tips. I had already thought about the bed situation and decided to sleep elsewhere, but she said it's ok to stay in there, it sort of confused me a bit really but oh well.
09-21-2017 11:38 AM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

09-21-2017 11:58 AM

(09-21-2017 11:38 AM)Smuggler Wrote:  I had already thought about the bed situation and decided to sleep elsewhere, but she said it's ok to stay in there, it sort of confused me a bit really but oh well.

I say sleep somewhere else and make her wonder what's going on in YOUR head now. Start putting doubt in her head. Start making her feel what it's going to be like when you're not around. Start saying no to her and do your own thing.

good luck and keep us updated on how it goes!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-21-2017 11:58 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2017 12:17 PM

Yeah, I second that ! When I was down and out, I slept on the living room couch for a couple of weeks. Within a week, my wife asked me to come back to the bedroom. I stated in a nice way that, " I'm not ready ". She thought that I would jump back through the hoop for her. She no longer had the upper hand and we were on a equal grounds. Be civil , but keep your distance.
09-21-2017 12:17 PM

Share This Thread