Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with Social Anxiety
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Help with Social Anxiety
11-13-2016 5:04 AM

A year and a half ago when I joined Pherotruth I was seeking help with my shyness/introversion which has been a hindrance all my life.

I asked questions of members did researchers and decided to try aura of amity for my first pheromone

The results: I tested for 2 months and nothing. I did not get any increased social responses. In fact there seems to be some disrespect, Not verbal but wearing AoA it seems I was invisible people would constantly cut in front of me or ignore me etc This lack of respect or probably I should say status really affected my social confidence even further

My initial response was to give up on pheromones. But I did some thinking and I decided that though it was not intentional on my part (I really was trying to avoid this), I was expecting the AoA do all the heavy lifting for me. Therefore before making another purchase I decided to go moneless and though it was difficult I would put myself in more social situations (as I said without pheromones) and observe what was going on in my self what was causing me the anxiety

What I noticed was well duh anxiety. But the next thing I noticed was that I am always really self conscious and because of that I have a really really hard time making eye contact this in turn feeds the anxiety

I also noticed there is constant internal chatter in my mind. I am constantly saying myself why are you so nervous or just calm down. And when I am unable to calm down the anxiety gets worse. It is like a vicious cycle loop that is never ending and this really feeds the anxiety. With all this going on at the same time - the self consciousness the Constant chatter the feeling of lack of status the anxiety I am always in my head and I have a hard time making eye contact which makes me feel even more self conscious etc etc and the cycle just rages out of control.

Now that i have a better understanding of what I am going through when I am in social situations I feel I am ready to make a purchase of pheromones again

I want pheromones that work well giving status and social

The choice for social I think is easy Glace. There are many socials out but as far as a pure social Glace seems to be the best at getting people to talk to you. However if anyone has a different suggestion I would welcome it

For status this is where I need some advice. I am thinking of the usual suspects Bad Wolf Titan Aqua Vita. I disregarded those as I don't believe I have the personality to be congruent with these mixes at this time. I have therefore narrowed it down to Alpha Treasures and Wolf. Both seem good for inexperience users. As with Glace If anyone have other suggestions I would really appreciate it

Finally I have a third request. As I mentioned above I have constant chatter in my head that really feeds my anxiety in social situations. I have been reading the forums and have not seen any pheromones that is helpful with this. I was hoping that members may have some suggestions in this regard.

Thanks in advance for any help.
11-13-2016 5:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrNoGame
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Help with Social Anxiety
11-13-2016 5:45 AM

Have you tried reading the "power of now"? Sounds perfect for you.
I have occasional crippling anxiety and sometimes not at all. I started doing weights high intensity which gives me something of a confidence boost, but not enough to eliminate it. Consider it part of a confidence foundation.

I find socials don't do much for me, but bad wolf and ascend give me a swagger idgaf attitude big enough to eliminate the feeling sometimes. Sometimes it does jack shit.

l theanine Is for emergencies, but again occasionally it does jack shit.

Personally I find the anxiety builds in my face, which makes talking very hard as my face feels like an imploding rubber mask. So I tend to go in the gents and pull lots of stupid faces trying to get my face relaxed and return a bit more less tense.... should I of admitted this on a public forum? Lol

Best of luck!

(11-13-2016 5:04 AM)kehawe Wrote:  A year and a half ago when I joined Pherotruth I was seeking help with my shyness/introversion which has been a hindrance all my life.

I asked questions of members did researchers and decided to try aura of amity for my first pheromone

The results: I tested for 2 months and nothing. I did not get any increased social responses. In fact there seems to be some disrespect, Not verbal but wearing AoA it seems I was invisible people would constantly cut in front of me or ignore me etc This lack of respect or probably I should say status really affected my social confidence even further

My initial response was to give up on pheromones. But I did some thinking and I decided that though it was not intentional on my part (I really was trying to avoid this), I was expecting the AoA do all the heavy lifting for me. Therefore before making another purchase I decided to go moneless and though it was difficult I would put myself in more social situations (as I said without pheromones) and observe what was going on in my self what was causing me the anxiety

What I noticed was well duh anxiety. But the next thing I noticed was that I am always really self conscious and because of that I have a really really hard time making eye contact this in turn feeds the anxiety

I also noticed there is constant internal chatter in my mind. I am constantly saying myself why are you so nervous or just calm down. And when I am unable to calm down the anxiety gets worse. It is like a vicious cycle loop that is never ending and this really feeds the anxiety. With all this going on at the same time - the self consciousness the Constant chatter the feeling of lack of status the anxiety I am always in my head and I have a hard time making eye contact which makes me feel even more self conscious etc etc and the cycle just rages out of control.

Now that i have a better understanding of what I am going through when I am in social situations I feel I am ready to make a purchase of pheromones again

I want pheromones that work well giving status and social

The choice for social I think is easy Glace. There are many socials out but as far as a pure social Glace seems to be the best at getting people to talk to you. However if anyone has a different suggestion I would welcome it

For status this is where I need some advice. I am thinking of the usual suspects Bad Wolf Titan Aqua Vita. I disregarded those as I don't believe I have the personality to be congruent with these mixes at this time. I have therefore narrowed it down to Alpha Treasures and Wolf. Both seem good for inexperience users. As with Glace If anyone have other suggestions I would really appreciate it

Finally I have a third request. As I mentioned above I have constant chatter in my head that really feeds my anxiety in social situations. I have been reading the forums and have not seen any pheromones that is helpful with this. I was hoping that members may have some suggestions in this regard.

Thanks in advance for any help.
11-13-2016 5:45 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-13-2016 7:14 AM

The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle. I agree. Powerful book that gets you out of the mind.

I would suggest Wolf for the self effects alone.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-13-2016 7:14 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-13-2016 10:55 AM

Cheers!Scaut

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-13-2016 10:55 AM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2016 12:10 PM

I did not mention it in the original post in the interest of the post not being too long. But I have tied everything imaginable to counteract the shyness. I have read books I tried subliminals I have seen a psychiatrist nothing seemed to help. I was just overwhelmed by anxiety

The only thing that seemed to help was that I was able to "fake it". By that I mean I was able to "suppress the anxiety (that is the best way I can describe it) This allowed me to ignore the anxiety

I am the only the introvert in my family My brothers and my sister are all extroverted so once I was able to suppress and ignore my anxiety I would watch how my brothers (and sister) acted and copied their behavior and it worked. I was able to pretend that I was not socially anxious

The problem now is that this suppression technique does not seem to be working anymore. Whenever I try it the anxiety just seems to come back with a vengeance

This is why I am thinking Pheromones might be the best thing to try for me now. One of the major source of my anxiety is how people react toward me. So I am thinking if I can change how people act toward me by changing my signature that would give me more confidence and less anxiety in social situations That's where Glace and Wolf (as Russian Wolf suggested)

Are there any other suggestions for pheromones that can help in stopping the frustrating chatter that goes on in my head when I am in these situations I think that would really help.

Thanks again in advance.
11-13-2016 12:10 PM

Skankhunt42 - Banned
Banned

11-13-2016 12:19 PM

I think doing sport also helps with social anxiety.
People who do a lot of sport mostly look confident about theirself and fat people are mostly more shy in my experience.

I MEMBEEEEUUUUR

If we have those nukes, why don't we use them?

Grab them by tha pussy
11-13-2016 12:19 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-13-2016 12:58 PM

(11-13-2016 12:10 PM)kehawe Wrote:  I did not mention it in the original post in the interest of the post not being too long. But I have tied everything imaginable to counteract the shyness. I have read books I tried subliminals I have seen a psychiatrist nothing seemed to help. I was just overwhelmed by anxiety

The only thing that seemed to help was that I was able to "fake it". By that I mean I was able to "suppress the anxiety (that is the best way I can describe it) This allowed me to ignore the anxiety

I am the only the introvert in my family My brothers and my sister are all extroverted so once I was able to suppress and ignore my anxiety I would watch how my brothers (and sister) acted and copied their behavior and it worked. I was able to pretend that I was not socially anxious

The problem now is that this suppression technique does not seem to be working anymore. Whenever I try it the anxiety just seems to come back with a vengeance

This is why I am thinking Pheromones might be the best thing to try for me now. One of the major source of my anxiety is how people react toward me. So I am thinking if I can change how people act toward me by changing my signature that would give me more confidence and less anxiety in social situations That's where Glace and Wolf (as Russian Wolf suggested)

Are there any other suggestions for pheromones that can help in stopping the frustrating chatter that goes on in my head when I am in these situations I think that would really help.

Thanks again in advance.

So you tried "everything"............. except looking at the actual biological function.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-13-2016 12:58 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 1:13 PM

You should have gone with Wolf instead. It makes you feel great and gives you some swagger. Also people become very friendly. Other than that, give meditation a try.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
11-13-2016 1:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  a pharma is doing phase-3 trials of 4-Androstadienol for social anxiety disorder monequest74 0 980 12-31-2019 1:16 PM
Last Post: monequest74