Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help needed! First product purchase. L2K Ver 1 or L2K Ver 2 or Alfa Maschio?
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Smile Help needed! First product purchase. L2K Ver 1 or L2K Ver 2 or Alfa Maschio?
09-14-2014 11:05 AM

Hi everyone! Smile im new here. I'm from Manila, Philippines. Im straight male 28 years old and a sales supervisor, medium built, average looking, good sense of humour and conversation skills.

I need your help for my first Alpha Dream product purchase. What I have now is A314 oil version, P102, Instant Openness, and Turn Up The Heat. For cover scent options: Le Male, Angel Men, Joop Homme, 1 Million.

My choices for my first Alpha Dream purchase are:
1. L2K Ver 1
2. L2K Ver 2
3. Alfa Maschio
Is there any discount or coupons for first time buyers?

I need a product (either as a stand alone or a mix with my current arsenal) to "attract" ladies from 21 to 30 while projecting a welcoming, trustworthy, prestigious, and sexy alpha male vibe. Something ideally I can use for first dates, socializing events, and have a deeper imprint/relationship with my current flame.

The L2K Line looks promising... How effective is it? How potent is it compered to AD's Ammo?

Im confused with the difference of L2K Ver 1 and Ver 2... I've read Ver 2 is more sexually aggressive, but can it work for asian ladies age 21 to 30 without being too intimidating?

I'm thinking of using a drop of A314 oil (behind ear) and a spray L2K ver 1 (neck) during first half of dates (1st to 3rd hour) and if i feel it will be escalated to something steamy, I'd one spray Turn Up The Heat (chest) to give it a push. Would that ideal mix work or I just get L2K ver 2 and spray once at the neck area before dates?

What's the best scent available from the Alpha Dreams line?

Bottom line: What's the BEST Alpha Dream product first purchase?
Hope for your guidance and reply. Thank you! Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 11:41 AM by Boompanes.)
09-14-2014 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Help needed! First product purchase. L2K Ver 1 or L2K Ver 2 or Alfa Maschio?
09-14-2014 1:31 PM

I have not used any of them but based on my research l2k would be perfect for tou
09-14-2014 1:31 PM
koenma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Help needed! First product purchase. L2K Ver 1 or L2K Ver 2 or Alfa Maschio?
09-17-2014 1:58 AM

(09-14-2014 11:05 AM)Boompanes Wrote:  Hi everyone! Smile im new here. I'm from Manila, Philippines. Im straight male 28 years old and a sales supervisor, medium built, average looking, good sense of humour and conversation skills.

I need your help for my first Alpha Dream product purchase. What I have now is A314 oil version, P102, Instant Openness, and Turn Up The Heat. For cover scent options: Le Male, Angel Men, Joop Homme, 1 Million.

My choices for my first Alpha Dream purchase are:
1. L2K Ver 1
2. L2K Ver 2
3. Alfa Maschio
Is there any discount or coupons for first time buyers?

I need a product (either as a stand alone or a mix with my current arsenal) to "attract" ladies from 21 to 30 while projecting a welcoming, trustworthy, prestigious, and sexy alpha male vibe. Something ideally I can use for first dates, socializing events, and have a deeper imprint/relationship with my current flame.

The L2K Line looks promising... How effective is it? How potent is it compered to AD's Ammo?

Im confused with the difference of L2K Ver 1 and Ver 2... I've read Ver 2 is more sexually aggressive, but can it work for asian ladies age 21 to 30 without being too intimidating?

I'm thinking of using a drop of A314 oil (behind ear) and a spray L2K ver 1 (neck) during first half of dates (1st to 3rd hour) and if i feel it will be escalated to something steamy, I'd one spray Turn Up The Heat (chest) to give it a push. Would that ideal mix work or I just get L2K ver 2 and spray once at the neck area before dates?

What's the best scent available from the Alpha Dreams line?

Bottom line: What's the BEST Alpha Dream product first purchase?
Hope for your guidance and reply. Thank you! Smile

Hey, fellow Pinoy! I just wanna welcome you here in PT.

For your questions, I can't give you an informed advice since I've used LAL and XS products. Altho from what I read, I'd say go for L2K v1. Its social and sexual. So it fits your desired outcome.

Let me know once you've tried it. It would be interesting to hear your results since we come from the same race & country.
09-17-2014 1:58 AM
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2014 2:17 AM

(09-17-2014 1:58 AM)koenma Wrote:  Hey, fellow Pinoy! I just wanna welcome you here in PT.

For your questions, I can't give you an informed advice since I've used LAL and XS products. Altho from what I read, I'd say go for L2K v1. Its social and sexual. So it fits your desired outcome.

Let me know once you've tried it. It would be interesting to hear your results since we come from the same race & country.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm sure a314 works well here in Manila, alcohol sprays easily dissolve in our climate. I just ordered L2K Ver 1. I'll test it as soon as it arrives.

What products have you tested and works well with obvious hits?
09-17-2014 2:17 AM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

09-17-2014 4:08 AM

l2k v1 would probably be easier for you to use. Easier in the sense that it wouldn't cause as much sexual tension as v2 or AM would create. If you're going to b going to parties and social areas, v2 or AM maaay be better, but I'd stick with v1 to be on the safer side since you have Turn Up The Heat as a sexual already.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2014 4:08 AM by XyzN.)
09-17-2014 4:08 AM
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2014 5:13 AM

(09-17-2014 4:08 AM)XyzN Wrote:  l2k v1 would probably be easier for you to use. Easier in the sense that it wouldn't cause as much sexual tension as v2 or AM would create. If you're going to b going to parties and social areas, v2 or AM maaay be better, but I'd stick with v1 to be on the safer side since you have Turn Up The Heat as a sexual already.

Thanks for the advice. Smile It helped a lot.
09-17-2014 5:13 AM
koenma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-17-2014 10:53 PM

Good to hear a314 works. I believe its in the same league as wolf and core. I read here that someone from the PHL use wolf + Androstadienone . So it somehow connects why a314 could also work.

Here are my results so far

From LAL:

AV - satisfied. got attraction, IOIs and proximity
A4A - sample, just tested once. didn't like the smell. no results.
NA - sample, haven't tested it yet.

From XS:

Cohesion - used as standalone, got attraction and great reception when you open women; when combo with AV, got IOIs, proximity, and amplified attraction.
Evolve - only used with Cohesion so far, same results with Cohesion+AV
Ascend - only used once as ACE combo. no results, further testing needed.

AV and Cohesion either stand alone or combo got me the best results. And yeah our warm climate make the spray dissolve immediately. when i can't smell the mones after just a fews hours i had to reaaply.
09-17-2014 10:53 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-01-2015 10:57 PM

(09-17-2014 4:08 AM)XyzN Wrote:  l2k v1 would probably be easier for you to use. Easier in the sense that it wouldn't cause as much sexual tension as v2 or AM would create. If you're going to b going to parties and social areas, v2 or AM maaay be better, but I'd stick with v1 to be on the safer side since you have Turn Up The Heat as a sexual already.

Look at the sentences I highlighted in bold.

Exactly what do you mean? Are you saying Am and l2k v2 are better for parties and l2k v1 is not? Where do you get this reasoning? I am being inquisitive here... Smile

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 10:58 PM by dsouza.)
02-01-2015 10:57 PM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

02-01-2015 11:29 PM

I figure where parties & social events (likely areas of alcohol winkwink) some sexual tension would be welcome and thus those 2 would be a more fitting choice if this were true.
Course you could look at it the other way and say parties and social events should be more social & thus v1
Depends on your point of view I suppose.
02-01-2015 11:29 PM
Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2015 8:33 AM

(09-17-2014 10:53 PM)koenma Wrote:  Good to hear a314 works. I believe its in the same league as wolf and core. I read here that someone from the PHL use wolf + Androstadienone . So it somehow connects why a314 could also work.

Here are my results so far

From LAL:

AV - satisfied. got attraction, IOIs and proximity
A4A - sample, just tested once. didn't like the smell. no results.
NA - sample, haven't tested it yet.

From XS:

Cohesion - used as standalone, got attraction and great reception when you open women; when combo with AV, got IOIs, proximity, and amplified attraction.
Evolve - only used with Cohesion so far, same results with Cohesion+AV
Ascend - only used once as ACE combo. no results, further testing needed.

AV and Cohesion either stand alone or combo got me the best results. And yeah our warm climate make the spray dissolve immediately. when i can't smell the mones after just a fews hours i had to reaaply.

Hi koenma
How mutch AV and Cohesion you use?

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
02-02-2015 8:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio vs Overdose krish212 2 1,745 02-24-2016 1:19 PM
Last Post: TongRen
  Alfa Maschio field results leotheaverage 14 6,156 04-10-2015 4:46 PM
Last Post: leotheaverage
  Alfa Maschio + Glace (5:5), no OD, it's normal? John 0 887 04-01-2015 10:57 PM
Last Post: John
  how much mg of androstenone in 1 spray of alfa maschio? tdctdc 4 2,362 08-06-2014 8:25 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Alfa Maschio yesterday. 1st time like this... Nickz999 3 2,789 12-27-2012 5:13 PM
Last Post: dsouza