Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Help about pheromones for more sex with my wife
Vani
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Help about pheromones for more sex with my wife
01-15-2018 4:48 PM

Hi everyone,

Need your help ,as need excellent pheromone to make more sex with my wife. She is 23 years old and I am almost 30. We have bit lost it but nothing special. It droped from 3 times per week to 1 in the last 2 months.
Has been together 3 and half years.

Currently Using instant gentleman not to attract her just because of job (Salesman) ready to use anything else. Based in UK.

Need something strong to turn up us in the bed and make more and better sex

Please advise. I am looking evolve xs atm but need more advises.

Many thanks
Ivan
01-15-2018 4:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Help about pheromones for more sex with my wife
01-15-2018 5:13 PM

(01-15-2018 4:48 PM)Vani Wrote:  Please advise. I am looking evolve xs atm but need more advises.

Evolve may be a good choice. Just remember that everyone is different. No guarantee that any product will be compatible with you or your wife. With that said if I was in your situation I think Evolve would be a good first product to try.

If you or your wife react badly to Androstenone then I would consider SXD-9. Other Androstenone heavy products besides Evolve that I would consider are the Hookup and Manimal.
01-15-2018 5:13 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2018 6:09 PM

Combo the following; SXD-9, GOA and Copulins X. Apply the cops 1 hour before, around your tool, with a cover scent. Apply the SXD on your chest and the GOA on your forearms, 20 to 30 minutes before.
Also, PXS sell a massage oil to get women horny. This works very well for some frigid women.

If none of the above works, try tequila.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-15-2018 6:09 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-15-2018 7:15 PM

My advice is more generic. See if you can find a good sample pack of mones to test or order and ask for samples. (Maybe 2 products and 2 samples)

I have over 40 blends and my wife responds really well to 3 of them and A-1. People are different and no one here can know what your wife will respond too (if she even responds at all). Good Luck.
01-15-2018 7:15 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-15-2018 8:56 PM

(01-15-2018 7:15 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  My advice is more generic. See if you can find a good sample pack of mones to test or order and ask for samples. (Maybe 2 products and 2 samples)

I have over 40 blends and my wife responds really well to 3 of them and A-1. People are different and no one here can know what your wife will respond too (if she even responds at all). Good Luck.

THIS. Right here. We can all suggest different things but you'll never know how your wife reacts till you try something on her. My bride is over 40 and it appears that M3X and Sex Magnet are the two that really make the sparks fly at the moment. Down the road, that could change.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-15-2018 8:56 PM
applelover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2018 9:16 PM

i have been testing evolve and have not had much luck with it so far. though i still need to give it more chances. i agree (with my little experience so far) that it really depends on the person you are exposing it to as well.
01-15-2018 9:16 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-16-2018 7:15 AM

(01-15-2018 6:09 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Combo the following; SXD-9, GOA and Copulins X.

Really? After the thousands of times I've harped on new users not to try comboing products until they have tested each individually, know their sweet spots for each and understand how they work for them, you're going to suggest to a brand new member to combo 3 products?

And if that wasn't bad enough, you didn't even suggest how much of each to start with, and instructing a guy to wear copulins around his tool to arouse his 23 year old wife hardly seems like a smart idea to me!

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
01-16-2018 7:15 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-16-2018 7:28 AM

(01-16-2018 7:15 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And if that wasn't bad enough, you didn't even suggest how much of each to start with, and instructing a guy to wear copulins around his tool to arouse his 23 year old wife hardly seems like a smart idea to me!

I second you on that, don’t do that Ivan. She’d think you cheated because copulins are molecules only found in vaginas.

Sex magnet or manimal should work well for you based on what I read.
01-16-2018 7:28 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2018 8:11 AM

(01-15-2018 4:48 PM)Vani Wrote:  need excellent pheromone to make more sex with my wife.

Need something strong to turn up us in the bed and make more and better sex

Bad Wolf or Alfa Maschio NOS
01-16-2018 8:11 AM
Vani
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2018 8:16 AM

Thanks to all !

I won't use combo as a first rule for newbie . Need to get familiar myself with one then start building up. Have been using INstant gentleman for 5 weeks and still wants to see how do I respond then how other around me.

May I ask for few more advises ?
I will start with evolve and see effects, what should be the best products to try if you can give me more names for my list.

Sxd-9
Pxs

Do I have to go for mono or playing around with alpha also? I don't want to waste money on something what is not for sex attraction but I am aware that she might respond nice on some of them which are not for sex. Want to start with products especially for sex attraction and if won't work will go wider. For what I have to search for in pheromones ?

I am bit alpha by nature so when I got first IG was bit nervous on other people now I am more soft and can see their warm towards me. What products would you advise to start off to get more attraction from my wife?

I need to buy them as in UK I can't find opportunity to get samples Sad.

Many thanks
Ivan
01-16-2018 8:16 AM

Share This Thread