Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

[Help Needed] How to keep a conversation going on the job
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

[Help Needed] How to keep a conversation going on the job
12-30-2016 11:46 AM

Background:
I just landed a job on the west coast (currently live in NC) and part of my job will be to fly out to meet up with new interns to help the on-boarding process. My company selected me to do this because I am 23 and they want "a guy fresh out of college" to talk with college aged students. I will also have to meet with new interns at my employment location and drive them to lunch and that sort of thing. Make them feel welcomed and informed - on-boarding!

Can you offer any advice about meeting new people and how to keep a conversation going? How to break the ice? That sort of thing. I am generally proficient with this but there is always something to learn. For example, I became aware of the FORD technique the other week.

Thanks!

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-30-2016 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: [Help Needed] How to keep a conversation going on the job
12-30-2016 12:01 PM

I get people to talk about themselves as it feeds their ego, makes them know I care about them, and they leave the convo feeling validated "yes he knows I have two degrees, saves theee kitties and how good of a person I am" is an example of how I want them to feel.

I'd like to add P96 spray is great when meeting new people IMO. Makes rapport and never before experienced levels of comfort quick.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-30-2016 12:01 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-30-2016 12:32 PM

Yep, if they feel like you are genuinely interested in them, they'll keep the conversation going. Fake it if you have to.
12-30-2016 12:32 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2016 6:40 PM

Thanks Barefoot and Bandit. I have glace coming in the mail so my thoughts are to spray it on a cloth ahead of time if I'm expecting to drive employees around. I'll look into p96 more as I know nothing about it other than the surface level social and bonding aspects of it. I'm going for strictly social, nothing sexual! If an intern spreads her legs for me I have to exercise some self control Blush

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-30-2016 6:40 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-30-2016 6:45 PM

Yeah people ramble on and on with glace, you won't even have to provide input, they'll just keep talking.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-30-2016 6:45 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-31-2016 6:22 PM

(12-30-2016 6:40 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Thanks Barefoot and Bandit. I have glace coming in the mail so my thoughts are to spray it on a cloth ahead of time if I'm expecting to drive employees around. I'll look into p96 more as I know nothing about it other than the surface level social and bonding aspects of it. I'm going for strictly social, nothing sexual! If an intern spreads her legs for me I have to exercise some self control Blush

First, you bet. I'm always happy to help a valued member on the board.

Second, the bolded part above is to be read, reread, respected, and followed. Seriously, guys, do not fool around in the office. Office romances are bad news, and rarely end well. Keep your job and your romance separate. Good decision, man.
12-31-2016 6:22 PM

Share This Thread