Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Help! Is there a pheromone Jedi that likes a challenge?
MattBlackHart
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Help! Is there a pheromone Jedi that likes a challenge?
12-08-2016 7:06 AM

Hi from the UK.

I'm totally new to the world of pheromones and, tbh, more than a bit daunted by the dazzling array of products out there. In short, I need help!

I am a 52 yo Caucasian guy looking to get back into the game after several years of abstinence. I'm not looking for serious relationships (or ONS's for that matter) just a few FWB relationships with younger women.

A long period of illness has cut me off from my old 'happy hunting grounds' and social circles, so I'm pretty much starting from scratch.

I'm confident of my social skills and have always attracted women in the 18-30 category, but have lost confidence in a couple of areas.

Firstly, getting noticed (for the right reasons), and, secondly escalating to the sexual.

I'm specifically looking for a product(s) that help with these. In other words I need a "who's that guy?' social status product that slowly ramps up to, or introduces a sexual vibe. I also have a few female friendships that have got stuck in the zone that I would dearly like to escalate. Reading some of the posts on here I'm wondering if a few of the products targeted at the latter would also be good for the former?

By the way, I know that pheromones aren't a silver bullet, but I'm confident that if I can catch a woman's attention I can hold it. And if a sexy vibe is there I can take my cues.

My other problem is that being in Europe my budget is limited. I'm not looking for cheap solutions but I do want to purchase as prudently as possible, based on as much informed opinion as possible. By the time you factor in international shipping, possible tax, and exchange rate a $50 product is closer to $100. (Incidentally if any manufacturers are reading this there's a huge gap in the European marketplace for tried and tested products).

I should probably also add that I prefer daytime to nights and bars and pubs to clubs.

Any sage advice that can be offered will be gratefully received.

Thanks!
12-08-2016 7:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Help! Is there a pheromone Jedi that likes a challenge?
12-08-2016 10:13 AM

Hey Matt, welcome!

2 products jump out to me for you. When you said a social that ramps up into a sexual I immediately thought of . It is very social but as the hours go on it gets more and more sexual. Perfect for a date because it keeps things light and social (with a sexual vibe) and then it starts creating more and more tension and steering things toward the bedroom. The other one that you should try is Dirty Primitive. You get lots of great hits from that one and you're seen as that cool guy that has sex a lot. Spoiler, it has copulins in it (which are naturally found in vaginas). Dirty Primitive can be a great way to get out of the friend zone. Someone else on here will say to get Escape the Friend Zone but in my opinion its a bit soft, and is more for getting into a relationship.

I would avoid Aqua Vitae simply because of the second exposure affect it has. It works great the first time but the second time you see them they get turned off.

Good luck!

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-08-2016 10:13 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-08-2016 12:56 PM

I'd second that Evolve suggestion. Either that or The Hookup. Both work in a very similar fashion. Do a search on those and DP and I think you'll have a pretty good idea which might be right for you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-08-2016 12:56 PM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-08-2016 1:16 PM

(12-08-2016 7:06 AM)MattBlackHart Wrote:  Hi from the UK.

I'm totally new to the world of pheromones and, tbh, more than a bit daunted by the dazzling array of products out there. In short, I need help!

I am a 52 yo Caucasian guy looking to get back into the game after several years of abstinence. I'm not looking for serious relationships (or ONS's for that matter) just a few FWB relationships with younger women.

A long period of illness has cut me off from my old 'happy hunting grounds' and social circles, so I'm pretty much starting from scratch.

I'm confident of my social skills and have always attracted women in the 18-30 category, but have lost confidence in a couple of areas.

Firstly, getting noticed (for the right reasons), and, secondly escalating to the sexual.

I'm specifically looking for a product(s) that help with these. In other words I need a "who's that guy?' social status product that slowly ramps up to, or introduces a sexual vibe. I also have a few female friendships that have got stuck in the zone that I would dearly like to escalate. Reading some of the posts on here I'm wondering if a few of the products targeted at the latter would also be good for the former?

By the way, I know that pheromones aren't a silver bullet, but I'm confident that if I can catch a woman's attention I can hold it. And if a sexy vibe is there I can take my cues.

My other problem is that being in Europe my budget is limited. I'm not looking for cheap solutions but I do want to purchase as prudently as possible, based on as much informed opinion as possible. By the time you factor in international shipping, possible tax, and exchange rate a $50 product is closer to $100. (Incidentally if any manufacturers are reading this there's a huge gap in the European marketplace for tried and tested products).

I should probably also add that I prefer daytime to nights and bars and pubs to clubs.

Any sage advice that can be offered will be gratefully received.

Thanks!

Hi there and welcome !

I myself am very new in the world of pheromones, but I think I've done a pretty decent share of reading and talking to people to come with my opinion. Smile

Best thing is to take in a lot of info and find your way through that.

For buying Alfa Dream products or PheromoneXS products in Europe, it's rather easy. PheromoneXS have their EU site which drops orders 1-2 days after placing it through their webshop and Alfa Dream products can be bough through UK sites... Smile

Remember, not everyone get's the same reactions neither on the ladies and we can all have different self effects. Just make sure you get your B-vitamins especially, otherwise you could possible start getting depressive self effects..!

You probably know this, but I'll just say it anyway...
Pheromones are leverage, they help you send vibes.. they are tools, and they won't do anything else than sending vibes, you must master these vibes and steer the whole conversations in the direction you'd like, they won't work alone on their own if you're completly inactive.
That's also why it's important to understand the vibe/signature the different pheromones send.. If you're sending a strong Dominant Alpha High Status vibe, but acting, dressing and just being something else... You'll be seen as not real... and dismissed.. Understand yourself, understand what you want to try out, and either live up to the pheromone signature by being yourself or by acting up (if you're trying a mone which sends off a vibe which you usually arent)

I'll just give a short oneliner ish into these ones:

PheromoneXS

XIST: Either to be used as a "See you in a new light", typically for destroying Friendzones, otherwise gives vibes that you're both social, fun, and that there's something about you, that something is a boyfriend vibe.
One of the most versatile to be combined with other pheromones. Work marvellous when the same person is exposed multiple times, the more exposures and the longer time at them = better.

Evolve: Starts of with a very social vibe, while the sexual vibe is also active, but in the background. 1-2 hours after (depending on you and some other varibles) the social vibe tones off and the sexual stays. This gives a smooth transformation for many.

Cohesion: Sends a trust-vibe. Girls won't hesitate to touch you lightly, and speak openly and freely with you. This isn't a sexual vibe, but a "I feel comfort in you" ish vibe.

I like to combine these three, either all together or two at a time, which gives all of the positives of them together.

XIST is also known to boost or be boosted by the other ones.

Alfa Dreams, insufficient own experience:

Certo: Supposed to be "Nice-Guy-Won't-Finish-Last", you're the Mr Nice, and there is something mysterious but special about you. Romantic drawing..

Alfa Maschio: Macho vibe, he's a bad boy, and he doesn't really care. Good with ladies. I have personally have had a normally open to me coworker been intimidated by this one and move a little back, could be too strong a sexual vibe too fast...

Other ones I don't own but have read about and would suggest you to check up on

L2K V1/V2
Ascend +Copulins / - Copulins
Bad Wolf

A lot of people skills to be developed when using mones. A Lady trying to get away could be her being overwhelmed by your hot vibes.. or it could be her pulling away of your creepy vibe.. look for the details ;)

And read up all you can on the forum here.

I hope at least some of this was useful! Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 1:20 PM by TheBoss.)
12-08-2016 1:16 PM
MattBlackHart
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2016 10:00 PM

@Arsenic, @Snoopyace @the Boss

Thanks to you all guys,for your swift response and wise advice.

This is the start of an exciting journey for me and you've helped greatly with the first step. I've read quite a lot of posts before signing up, so I understand that much of it is trial and error. But given the choice I'd rather start with the trial than the error, hence my initial post.

I have taken your advice and ordered Evolve to kick things off, and decided to add in Xist, based on some of the reviews here and elsewhere. I'll be pleased to let you know how I go on:-)

Is it also OK here to give a shout out to Idle at PheromoneXS for the swift reply to my enquiry and excellent CS? Good service should always be mentioned IMO.

Thanks again to you all:-)
12-08-2016 10:00 PM

TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-10-2016 8:22 AM

Great ! Best of luck @MattBlackHart , just remember to use a great cover scent ! Smile
12-10-2016 8:22 AM
MattBlackHart
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-04-2017 10:24 AM

Hi guys.

Matt's back to seek out your wisdom again.

First a bit of background as I think it may be relevant to my questions (and be food for thought for other older members)

I'm 53 now and a whiles back I started to feel like I was losing my mojo a bit. Nothing major but I didn't seem to be getting as hard as I used to, nor so often. As I say I'm 53 now and on some pretty high voltage Meds for a medical condition, so the idea that I was suffering a fall in T-levels. My consultant noticed on my blood tests that I had low vitamin D levels and prescribed me a supplement to boost it. I also started taking vit C and zinc supps. The effects were very marked. Within 48 hours I noticed a huge difference - I was waking up with a teenage hard-on every morning (still am).

I mention all this partly because it may be of help to other older guys that aren't feeling quite as virile as they once were, but also because all this happened around about the same time as I started experimenting with pheromones.

On the sage advice offered here I bought Xist and EvolveXS. After several months of field testing I can report that the results have been interesting (startling in some instances). I have learned first hand about much of what has been written here. I found out what 'ghosting' and 'DITHL' are, got love, got respect, got challenged.
I'm a big fan of Xist.
I'm a big fan of Evolve. But..

When I first started experimenting I messed around with dosage and found 1-2 sprays to be about right and got some awesome results when combined with xist - (turning round to find a straight-up 10, thirty-something brunette giving me the most level, lustful, 'I wanna fuck you right here, right now' look, was my highlight!).

But here's the rub... Since taking the supplements the effects of Evolve seem to have changed. I'm guessing that my own testosterone levels have gone up and that change has altered the way the product interacts with my own chemistry.

Firstly the self-effects - at even one small spray I get really irritable - I mean I'm like a bear with a torn ballbag, and that isn't me at all. Ironically I absolutely love the smell of Evolve, especially when overlayered with Versace Eros.

The effects on others are no less profound. I'm a strong and independent minded bloke, but I'm also naturally easy-going and relaxed. Don't get me wrong I have an inner dragon, but that only appears in extreme situations. People around me vary from DITHL to downright terrified - no question of being challenged - most guys can't even make eye contact with me! I must be projecting like the Hulk (Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!).

(by the way I'm five foot ten, and weigh 180lbs, so not exactly Hulking!)
So here are the questions...

1) I have read elsewhere that others have had the same problem with Evolve spray and at least one commentator that said the same problem hadn't happened with the oil version. Can anyone confirm this through their own experience? I like the product enough to shell out for the oil version, but it's a risky outlay if I'm going to have the same problem.

2) I've also read that x22 is brilliant at buffering out antisocial effects (and negative self-effects) even at O/D levels. Has anyone out there combined the two (particularly for the problem I mentioned) and to what effect? I'm pretty keen to try Wingman anyway but it would be interesting to know if other users have used it for this.

3) am I right in thinking that it's likely to be the 'none content that's causing the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help, pheronauts!
06-04-2017 10:24 AM

Share This Thread