Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Help
shax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Help
11-23-2012 5:15 AM

Hello. I go to dance classes. I always see a girl there. she is very beautiful and sexy. she's only 16 but she looks like a 20 year old. What do I need to pheromone she came to me and speak, in love with me? I'm sorry, I don't know English very well)
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2012 5:36 AM by shax.)
11-23-2012 5:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Help
11-23-2012 8:39 AM

Hi there! How old are you and where are you from! Are you doing a hip hop or ballroom dance! This information not only determines the suitability of whether you use an oil, spray, it'd also help us determine if anything is legal/illegal and whether our advice will get you into trouble or not.
11-23-2012 8:39 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-23-2012 10:04 AM

(11-23-2012 5:15 AM)shax Wrote:  Hello. I go to dance classes. I always see a girl there. she is very beautiful and sexy. she's only 16 but she looks like a 20 year old. What do I need to pheromone she came to me and speak, in love with me? I'm sorry, I don't know English very well)

Well as long as you're 16 as well (or under 18), your best bet may be to use a social such as one of the 3 Glaces (Fast Burn light silicone, Fast Burn Alcohol, or regular) or Hypnotica. Something like that.

Then create conversation, and see if you both can find somewhere to hang out to then have further talking between the two of you.

A sexual product such as Alfa Maschio, Aqua Vitae, L2K, or New Pheromone Additive in conjunction with whatever social you had previously used would then work best for the intimate encounter or should I say the one on one that she initially agrees to when you are on a straight social pheromone mix.

So begin with a social only, be social and find a way to spend time with her. You may then introduce a sexual component into the mix.

Have no expectations.

To the original poster: If you are... 18-20+ years old, disregard all previous advice.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-23-2012 10:04 AM
shax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2012 11:23 AM

(11-23-2012 10:04 AM)Androaura Wrote:  Well as long as you're 16 as well (or under 18), your best bet may be to use a social such as one of the 3 Glaces (Fast Burn light silicone, Fast Burn Alcohol, or regular) or Hypnotica. Something like that.

Then create conversation, and see if you both can find somewhere to hang out to then have further talking between the two of you.

A sexual product such as Alfa Maschio, Aqua Vitae, L2K, or New Pheromone Additive in conjunction with whatever social you had previously used would then work best for the intimate encounter or should I say the one on one that she initially agrees to when you are on a straight social pheromone mix.

So begin with a social only, be social and find a way to spend time with her. You may then introduce a sexual component into the mix.

Have no expectations.

To the original poster: If you are... 18-20+ years old, disregard all previous advice.
Thank you very much. Are pheromones safely?)
11-23-2012 11:23 AM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-23-2012 2:58 PM

Shax how old are you?

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-23-2012 2:58 PM

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2012 1:59 PM

If she's not of legal age in your country I'd suggest not entertaining any ideas.

If you're doing an open spaced and intensive work out dance like hip-hop or break dancing, I'd suggest something more social because your none is going to break down really quickly from all the action. You're better off applying socials, wiping or showering it off after your dance and putting on the attraction products when class is over. If you're in close contact in a partner sort of dance, grab the attraction products and spray it on your neck and arm on which she is likely to be beside you.

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
11-28-2012 1:59 PM

Share This Thread