Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Heloo from indonesia (again)
Zyaz
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

Heloo from indonesia (again)
02-17-2016 3:59 AM

Hey guys. I'm from indonesia. 26, male.

Is it AM can be use for approach indonesian girl? Because alot people said that asian chicks cannot tolerate -none things. Is it right?

Or i should but A4A?

And what if i use AM when i goung out with my buddy? They will act strange to me?

I just purchased AM and Corpo from Chris. Can wait until the come to papa!

Looking for your help guys. Thanks
02-17-2016 3:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Zyaz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Heloo from indonesia (again)
02-17-2016 4:42 AM

Oh i almost forgot.
To go after indonesian chicks, 20-30,which one isnthe best? Nude alpha? Or posses alpha?
02-17-2016 4:42 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
673 thanks in 304 posts

02-17-2016 5:36 AM

You have two good products coming from Chris, I have them both and like them very much. Since you are just beginning maybe you should just wait until you have used these products for a few weeks before you buy more. There are lots of great guys and ladies here who write very entusiastic reviews and it is easy to get excited and spend money. Once you use what you have ordered for a while you will understand better what else you might want to try. Have fun and welcome!

The Androstenone Discussion
02-17-2016 5:36 AM
wew91
what is next?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 2 posts

02-17-2016 10:56 AM

Hi fellow Indonesian..
I'm 24 yeas old male (Chinese race)

I'm an AM user, for me AM is very strong and very intimidating against young women (19-24 years old), but if you use it and your target is your girlfriend or a very close girl friends. it will hit like hell. (my doses is 2 spray)

My favorite is Pherocide, I never go home empty handed when I go to the club and wearing pherocide, I can go anywhere and pickup a girl I like. (my doses is 3-4 spray and last around 8-10 hours).

please be notice that it's my experience, it'll come to difference result from other users.

hope it's help.. BlushP

My Weapon of destruction : Spiteful
AD : AM
HAX : HG, EX, Pherocide

I do what my hearth tell me to do and not what society expect me to do... Dirol
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2016 10:57 AM by wew91.)
02-17-2016 10:56 AM
Zyaz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

02-18-2016 9:57 AM

(02-17-2016 5:36 AM)renny Wrote:  You have two good products coming from Chris, I have them both and like them very much. Since you are just beginning maybe you should just wait until you have used these products for a few weeks before you buy more. There are lots of great guys and ladies here who write very entusiastic reviews and it is easy to get excited and spend money. Once you use what you have ordered for a while you will understand better what else you might want to try. Have fun and welcome!

Yeah. I think so. But there is something in my mind. Some people say AM too intimidating for indonesian girls. And nude alpha will be a better choice for this situation. But i guess trying is better than not to do anything. Trial and error.

If i try then fail, i'll go for nude alpha

Thanks for your reply
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2016 10:41 AM by Zyaz.)
02-18-2016 9:57 AM

Zyaz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

02-18-2016 10:49 AM

(02-17-2016 10:56 AM)wew91 Wrote:  Hi fellow Indonesian..
I'm 24 yeas old male (Chinese race)

I'm an AM user, for me AM is very strong and very intimidating against young women (19-24 years old), but if you use it and your target is your girlfriend or a very close girl friends. it will hit like hell. (my doses is 2 spray)

My favorite is Pherocide, I never go home empty handed when I go to the club and wearing pherocide, I can go anywhere and pickup a girl I like. (my doses is 3-4 spray and last around 8-10 hours).

please be notice that it's my experience, it'll come to difference result from other users.

hope it's help.. BlushP

Hello wew91

My target is a girl that i just met about 2 weeks ago and i think my text game just so so because she's a lil bit busy. She's an actress. But i will not ask her to go to the club. My plan is invite her to do outdoor activity. Such as running, archery or shooting. Is it great?

And where i can get pherocide? You're from indonesia right? Would you share the information about the seller? Thanks for your help
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2016 10:50 AM by Zyaz.)
02-18-2016 10:49 AM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 43 posts

02-18-2016 11:45 AM

(02-18-2016 9:57 AM)Zyaz Wrote:  Yeah. I think so. But there is something in my mind. Some people say AM too intimidating for indonesian girls. And nude alpha will be a better choice for this situation. But i guess trying is better than not to do anything. Trial and error.

If i try then fail, i'll go for nude alpha

Thanks for your reply

AM is very intimidating, if you really want to trial and error, go ahead. but my suggestion before you understand AM - DON'T! you can try NA 1 drop or maybe if you have xist for 3-4 exposure then combo with evolve, just my 0.2cent

My Arsenal:
AD: L2K V.1 & V.2, AM, Certo, Galce, Corporativo.
PSX: Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Taboo, S.O.B, Desire Me, API.
LAL: AV, Wolf, A4A, Voodoo, MAX T-150.
PT: ETFZ, THU, GOA.
LoveScent: NPA, Alpha-7.
LovePotion: Voracious, SS4M, Charisma.
Apex: Core, Imprint, M3X

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
02-18-2016 11:45 AM
Zyaz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

02-18-2016 6:22 PM

(02-18-2016 11:45 AM)t-Rex Wrote:  AM is very intimidating, if you really want to trial and error, go ahead. but my suggestion before you understand AM - DON'T! you can try NA 1 drop or maybe if you have xist for 3-4 exposure then combo with evolve, just my 0.2cent

Hey t-rex. Thanks for your warning hhe. How about posses alpha? I'm just curious about possess alpha and nude alpha. Does they has the same effect?
02-18-2016 6:22 PM
wew91
what is next?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 2 posts

02-19-2016 3:05 AM

(02-18-2016 10:49 AM)Zyaz Wrote:  Hello wew91

My target is a girl that i just met about 2 weeks ago and i think my text game just so so because she's a lil bit busy. She's an actress. But i will not ask her to go to the club. My plan is invite her to do outdoor activity. Such as running, archery or shooting. Is it great?

And where i can get pherocide? You're from indonesia right? Would you share the information about the seller? Thanks for your help

oow I see..
I usually bought it from wingmanasia, but the seller is very hard to contact now and I don't really trust other seller, that's why I don't recommended another seller yet.. I PM you the number later if you interested.

Yeah bro, that's an unusual activity for a women, and it will create a memorable date especially if she love sports. I say go on.. Yu

My Weapon of destruction : Spiteful
AD : AM
HAX : HG, EX, Pherocide

I do what my hearth tell me to do and not what society expect me to do... Dirol
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2016 3:07 AM by wew91.)
02-19-2016 3:05 AM

Zyaz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

02-19-2016 9:00 PM

(02-19-2016 3:05 AM)wew91 Wrote:  oow I see..
I usually bought it from wingmanasia, but the seller is very hard to contact now and I don't really trust other seller, that's why I don't recommended another seller yet.. I PM you the number later if you interested.

Yeah bro, that's an unusual activity for a women, and it will create a memorable date especially if she love sports. I say go on.. Yu

Are you purchase it through the web? Yesterday i send wingman asia to ask about their product and maybe I'll get pherocide on monday hhe.

Wish me luck bro!
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2016 12:46 PM by Zyaz.)
02-19-2016 9:00 PM

Share This Thread