Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello world
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello world
04-04-2022 9:50 AM

I am a Dutch, male, middle aged person. I am already interested in and using pheromones products since 2009. I was registered on the pherotalk forum in the time it was relevant.

From a first start with cheap products from ebay, like (don't laugh) 'Arouse Xr 25x', which of course didn't instantly work. Especially for a newby like me.

Later I did discover better vendors. First the legendary Androids Direct. I did order the travel set with the several Instant products. There I started to notice some real effects. I did have some legendary products, just never the famous A314 in any version. (Which might be good, since I see people writing that they're really missing the product for a decade now.)

Later I did try other vendors, like Liquid Alchemy Labs. I even liked their products better. Wolf, Nude, Possess and Aqua Vitae. I did test those products severely. Of coirse with the experience and knowledge of a relative noob. So sometimes I used far too much. I remember some weird days on my work with Aqua Vitae. Sometimes I was completely the man (interns hanging on me, female colleagues slapping my ass) and sometimes I was ignored or even made fun at.

Since that times I did get a better understanding and more fundamental grip on pheromones and pheromone products. I have used and tried many products, from many vendors. Some with better success then others.

I already am reading on the website for many years (which also helped yo understand some products or single pheromones sometimes), but I never felt the need to register. Now I noticed a certain urge to react on some topics in threads. Sometimes a question, sometimes an experience I had. You'll see me appear when something comes up.

Maybe interesting to know for other people: I am a very well functioning person, with an official level 1 asd. (Autism Spectrum Disorder. Level 1 is the mildest level.) No, I am not weird, but sometimes it is harder for me to understand the underlying meaning of people's behavior.

I use pheromones mainly to make the world and people around me more predictable. Sometimes it is a bit scary for me, to step in the projection of a specific pheromone, a specific pheromone product or a mix of pheromones/products, but I know (after testing a product extensively) what to expect from people, when I'm using it and when I'm congruent with the projection. (Of course sometimes some people react unexpected, like without pheromones, but it's happening significantly less.)

When I want everybody to cooperate of respect me, I know what to use. If I want to be friends with somebody or a whole group of people, I have the right answer. When I want some woman or all women to admire me (you know, it can be nice to have an ego boost), I'll have what it takes. When I want a woman to get super into me on a sexual level, I'll have what it takes. (For the last one I have my own musky smelling mix up of some pheromone products and other products, which I have to be careful with, since it can make women too wet sometimes.)

I noticed the forum is operated tightly, so it's a safe environment for me. I hope that I could contribute enough to this forum, to become a valuable member.
04-04-2022 9:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello world
04-04-2022 10:42 AM

Hi Mr.! Welcome to the forum! What do you use for each of the purposes (respect, friendliness, admiration, sexy)?
04-04-2022 10:42 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-04-2022 10:48 AM

Wellcome!

What a nice introduction. You seem to have a nice deep insight into your self.

I hope you someday reveal the secrets of the "too wet to be safely used" formula. Secret

I can resonate with your late subscription, I was just a reader for a year or so myself before I became a member. As member you can see the journals and write a own, where other members can help to decipher your mone-related experiences, good and bad. I found that so helpful.

Wellcome again!

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2022 10:50 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-04-2022 10:48 AM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-04-2022 12:13 PM

(04-04-2022 10:42 AM)campoviejo Wrote:  Hi Mr.! Welcome to the forum! What do you use for each of the purposes (respect, friendliness, admiration, sexy)?

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I do have several products, singles and mixes for those purposes. Depending on the weather and season (inside or outside, warm or not) and my mood. (Do I want to have blatant results or a 'light airbrush which lightens up the day.)

On this moment I'm switching between a dab of a combination of Api XS Oil, combined with a smear or spray of Core Silver for a slight respect and smiles fromneverybody all day and a combination of three drops of Captain Oil, three drops of Swoon and a smear or spray of Core Silver for happy chatting with everybody and some attraction of women. (The last combination without the Core does mainly attract younger women (18- 30)and without Swoon it does attract mainly older women (30 and up).)

The last combination with one or two drops of my musky mix is making women hoover around, squirming with their legs together etc.

I did test the products on their own severely, meaning weeks to months. And I did test the mixes (amounts, different combinations, external conditions) severely. I do keep track of reactions and my own mood.

This is of course working for me, but I can't guarantee it wil work for other people. It depends on so many aspects.
04-04-2022 12:13 PM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-04-2022 12:17 PM

(04-04-2022 10:48 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Wellcome!

What a nice introduction. You seem to have a nice deep insight into your self.

I hope you someday reveal the secrets of the "too wet to be safely used" formula. Secret

I can resonate with your late subscription, I was just a reader for a year or so myself before I became a member. As member you can see the journals and write a own, where other members can help to decipher your mone-related experiences, good and bad. I found that so helpful.

Wellcome again!

Thanks for the compliment and the warm welcome.

Do you think this thread is a good place to put the ingredients of that mix? It's not a secret, it just has some of those ingredients that I had to order from some website for witchcraft products and make-your-own-make-up products.

Of course I want to be helped in understanding pheromones better by the people in this forum. I hope it'll be a nice journey.
04-04-2022 12:17 PM

Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-04-2022 12:46 PM

No, not here. I was just joking around. Don't haste.

I'm sure there is some sub-forum where it fit in much better.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-04-2022 12:46 PM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

04-04-2022 1:09 PM

(04-04-2022 12:46 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  No, not here. I was just joking around. Don't haste.

I'm sure there is some sub-forum where it fit in much better.

Understood.

I'm sure I'll find some thread where it fits in.
04-04-2022 1:09 PM

Share This Thread