Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello there.
IAmGoddess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello there.
11-23-2016 5:56 PM

I started using pheromones a few years back. I was initially just curious. I've since integrated them into my image and routine.

I started off with TruePheromones. I was pretty satisfied to start, though lately I've turned to try other branded. TruePheromones changed their formula, scents, or something...my recent purchase was promptly returned.

Anyway, I ordered True Love Magickal Parfumery product Gotcha to start my experience on a new brand. I'm excited, cause I don't believe TP had certain disinhibition pheromones, and those are the ones I especially desire... I also hear True Love Magickal Parfumery is a quality brand.

My current goal for the Gotcha is to create a safe and exciting bonding chemistry with a certain man I've been seeing. This man is clearly romantically and sexually attracted to me. However I've caught hints of insecurity from him, and it feels like it has to do with past relationship fails and fears of criticism with communication.

A few products I've worn around him before have worked at easing some of his hesitancy and fears and I love it. He becomes an open and expressive friend, intimate romantic, and a generous lover. True Love with True Trust has facillitated these affects.

I'm excited to see what Gotcha can do for us! I'm fairly fond of this man, and I'd like for us to ride this out. Enough time to bond with help of the ambiance of pheromones and I think we're good to go! After that, I'll be experimenting with pheromones to create the highest level of sexual euphoria I possibly can!
11-23-2016 5:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread