Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello pherotruth!
Slyguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 3 posts

Hello pherotruth!
04-20-2013 10:47 PM

Hi everyone - I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Let me just say I am amazed at this forum and the quality of the posts/people on it. Thanks for letting me participate. I've read most of the journals and I think have been pretty exhaustive on the company boards.

Here's what I have bought over the past 4 months (and yes I did go overboard).

Alpha dreams - L2K v1, glace, corpo, androstadienone
LAL - nude alpha, acqua vitae, hypnotica, overdose, wolf
HAX - x22, c4, m512, wingman black,wingman 9+0
Love scent - New Pheromone Additive, impi red
True - TL, TI
Laid - hair paste and body wash

And a bunch of random samples (dp, am, lucky 7)

I also have some random stuff from Androtics and pherone that I will give away to anyone who is willing to help the community with reviewing/testing. More on that in another post.

Anyway, I'm 36, Indian American (born in NY) and have an extroverted personality, physically I'd say average. I have dry skin, I have been using lotion on my neck to stop the mones from getting absorbed. Also my app points have been neck, chest and behind the ears.

I'm single. My target audience is 24-33 tends to be white and asian for whatever reason.

So far my experience has been that sexuals have been very effective once attraction has been established. (New Pheromone Additive /TI/ DP). Every guy should try them.

I have not had much luck with the socials. (Glacé, x22, hyp) I don't really notice anything different nor do I notice any self effects.

L2K has been mixed, it makes me quieter/more introspective but it has given me good hits on a second date. I don't really like how it makes me feel and hesitate to use it for a first date.

Acqua vitae and nude alpha - I just haven't had much success with. Thought I did try the as3 falling in love mix at a bar the other day and had a group of 50yo women come over and smell me and ask what I was wearing and made me write the name down. (I told them it was OTB). Anyway, 50yo is not my cup of tea but a hit nonetheless.

I haven't noticed anything with the hax stuff. I love the smell of wolf and do think I feel some self effects. I have no idea what to do with overdose.

Anyway, sorry for writing so much. I do have a few questions:
1.) looking at my arsenal - are there any must haves that I am missing?
2.) what combos or products would you suggest for a first date, what about a friendzone buster and what about just going out and getting reckless
3.) what are the age indications for my products. I've read that some products are too intimidating for younger girls (does that mean AV wouldn't be good for a 25yo)
4.) is there anything that I should/shouldn't use for my ethnicity

Thanks in advance!
04-20-2013 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 456 posts

RE: Hello pherotruth!
04-21-2013 11:25 AM

Welcome out of lurkdom Slyguy Big Grin

That's a nice mix of products you got there in your goodie bag! NOW take your lil' arse over to the review threads and get busy!!Laugh1

I know you were asking the questions, but as a gal, the fellas will do better by you for answers. I do have a Q of my own, I've been eying up impi red as a recommendation for my hubs...what do you think of that one? (scent wise too if you don't mind, thanks Big Grin)

Look forward to seeing your reviews!
Again, welcome to the forum Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-21-2013 11:25 AM
Slyguy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 3 posts

Hello pherotruth!
04-21-2013 11:35 AM

Thanks NuTrix, will def do some reviews once I get a handle on this stuff.

Impi red. I have had it for about a week. I don't think it's the best stuff ever in terms or scent but it's certainly pleasant. It's very fresh. I bought it hoping for the holy grail but its not quite here. There's also a "glacé like" mone smell in it. It tempers down to just that mone smell after a while. Ie the mones outlast the scent. I haven't gotten any hits from it but to be fair I haven't tested it much. I bought this to attract then<25 crowd.    

Hope that helps!
04-21-2013 11:35 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1371
Thanks received:
2690 thanks in 1304 posts

04-21-2013 12:20 PM

welcome to the forum!
04-21-2013 12:20 PM
Thanks given by Slyguy
alissa
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 34 posts

04-22-2013 11:35 AM

Welcome!!!
04-22-2013 11:35 AM
Thanks given by Slyguy

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 456 posts

Yesterday 12:22 AM

(04-21-2013 11:35 AM)Slyguy Wrote:  Thanks NuTrix, will def do some reviews once I get a handle on this stuff.

Impi red. I have had it for about a week. I don't think it's the best stuff ever in terms or scent but it's certainly pleasant. It's very fresh. I bought it hoping for the holy grail but its not quite here. There's also a "glacé like" mone smell in it. It tempers down to just that mone smell after a while. Ie the mones outlast the scent. I haven't gotten any hits from it but to be fair I haven't tested it much. I bought this to attract then<25 crowd.

Hope that helps!

Yes! Very much, thank you Big Grin All "good to know" stuff Good Much appreciated

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
Yesterday 12:22 AM
Thanks given by Slyguy

Share This Thread