Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello, pheromones!
DivisionByZero
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello, pheromones!
09-02-2017 3:40 AM

Hi, everybody.

I'm a 30+ guy living i Sweden. I'm new to all this but I already have a couple of cases that I will be experimenting with.

My first project would be at the office. I work in project groups and I represent user requirements set by one of the departments at the company. I have to deal with project managers (male and female) and quality assurance officers (mostly female), most of the time there are no problems but sometime these can be real a-holes and try to run me over.

I'm quite good at getting what I want but the result is that sometimes the social relationships at the office become a bit frosty. I need some edge to get these a-holes to comply without me having to out-a-hole them so to speak.

My second project would be a girl. I'm newly divorced and I weren't cheating on my wife so I haven't been on the market for quite some time. This means I'm like a clueless idiot around single women right now. I'm working on improving my skills and I think it should be able to turn out pretty good given the fact that I'm good in socializing in general and quite fun to hang out with.

However there is this girl, we go way back as friends, all the way to our late teens (we did have some hot encounters back then even though I never made it past fingering her). We haven't seen each other in years and recently we just happened to bump in to each other and decided to get together over a cup of coffee. The thing is, she is complicated, socially she is like a clam. She is like the most stereotypical swede ever, she is reserved, she likes to keep distance and she hardly escalates anything, not even things that are normal social behavior to escalate.

This combined with the fact that I'm quite beta around girls means I will not get anywhere with her as is. So may plan is simple; beer. It has worked before, when she gets some alcohol she looses up a lot and when I get some I become less beta and then things start to happen, add some pheromones in to the mix and I think I should be more than able to get more than my hand inside her pants.

Right now I don't have any mones sitting on my shelf but I have been reading around here and on other forums and from what I can tell I have ordered Corporativo to try at work and Alfa Maschio to try to get laid. I thought they seem to be good ready to use mixes for a noob to start with. Later on maybe I'd like to try different mixes and molecules and try to find my own sweet spots but as for now I want to keep it simple and learn what I'm getting in to.

Take care and have fun Smile
09-02-2017 3:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello, pheromones!
09-02-2017 10:29 AM

DIV/0, welcome aboard. I recommend doing a lot of research around here on PT. Alpha Dream has a good return policy, but they've also had a few stumbles recently, so they may not be the best start to your pheromone explorations. But you've ordered them, so start experimenting with them.

Also, read the first two replies here.
09-02-2017 10:29 AM
DivisionByZero
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-02-2017 11:03 AM

(09-02-2017 10:29 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  DIV/0, welcome aboard. I recommend doing a lot of research around here on PT. Alpha Dream has a good return policy, but they've also had a few stumbles recently, so they may not be the best start to your pheromone explorations. But you've ordered them, so start experimenting with them.

Also, read the first two replies here.

Thanks a lot. I've seen in many threads that scientific approach is a mystery to some people.

Considering the topic of the thread you linked, maybe I should start a thread about how to repel Asians, my ex wife is Asian and I don't want her anywhere near me, lol.
09-02-2017 11:03 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-03-2017 8:34 AM

If there were a pheromone to repel exes, I'd have gallons of it as a strategic reserve.

Get cracking on the testing. Let us know what you discover.
09-03-2017 8:34 AM

Share This Thread