Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello...newbie here
Blondilocks
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Hello...newbie here
05-07-2013 2:26 AM

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and even though I've read quite a bit about them, I'm pretty new to pheromones as well. I first purchased Pure Instinct a few years ago and liked it, mainly due to the scent. I didn't really notice much of an effect, but I do feel like I had a little more confidence while wearing it. I've been curious about Essence of a Woman for a while, so I finally purchased it the other day. I realize from what I've read, that this is not for beginners, but I decided to get it anyway. I was actually surprised when I opened the bottle because having read about it, I expected the smell to be much worse than it was. It wasn't until I put it on that I noticed the cheesy smell that people talk about so much. I tried wearing it today with Pure Instinct over it and again, didn't notice much of an effect when around others. Although I have read about Essence of Woman , I was in a bit of a hurry and probably did not let it dry quite long enough before I put on the Pure Instinct. I don't think I overdid it, but I could occasionally smell it on myself throughout the day. It wasn't a bad smell...just different.

I guess I'm basically wondering if Pure Instinct is a good cover for Essence of Woman or if I should be using something else? Also, should I layer it with something or mix it together? I know that it's very strong and you're not supposed to use a lot. If I mix it with Pure Instinct, should I only put one drop into a .5 ounce bottle? I realize that these are probably all questions that have been asked and answered before and I think I have already read some of them, but I am a little confused, so I apologize if I'm just repeating the same questions that others have had. confused
05-07-2013 2:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

nubi
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Hello...newbie here
05-07-2013 7:40 AM

Hi..
Welcome to the forum..!!
05-07-2013 7:40 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1052
Thanks received:
2860 thanks in 1258 posts

05-07-2013 9:06 AM

Hi Blondilocks, welcome to PheroTruth! I can't really help with yoiur questions but I'm sure a few of the ladies will be along shortly to say hello and offer their suggestions.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-07-2013 9:06 AM
Blondilocks
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-07-2013 9:49 AM

Thanks for welcoming me, it's nice to "meet" you both! Smile
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2717
Thanks received:
1869 thanks in 709 posts

Hi, Blondilocks Big Grin Welcome to PheroTruth. I have never tried those products but I hear vanilla and fruit fragrances are good for wearing with Essence of Woman .

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1503
Thanks received:
2905 thanks in 1379 posts

05-07-2013 9:56 AM

Hi Blondilocks,

Welcome to the forum! i would say if you can still smell the cops through the day you need a stronger cover. It's very hard to tell you how many drops to add without having ever smelled that fragrance...but based on you saying you can still smell it I would say you probably need something stronger. If you are going to add cops to your bottle don't do more than a couple drops. Cops need a long time to dry down, up to 20 minutes. Don't get them near your face or in your hair or on your clothes.
05-07-2013 9:56 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Blondilocks
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-07-2013 10:21 AM

Thanks, AlternativeGirl and halo0073. The Pure Instinct is a fruity scent and I have some others that are vanilla, so I'll try those too. I did read that sprays don't really cover well, so I'll have to play around with some stronger perfumes. I put the cops mainly on my torso area, but I also used a little on my inner elbows, which maybe I shouldn't have done. I probably got dressed a little to quickly too, so I'll have to be more patient next time and see how it goes.
Thanks again everyone, for responding!
05-07-2013 10:21 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1503
Thanks received:
2905 thanks in 1379 posts

05-07-2013 1:44 PM

If it gets on your clothes while it's still wet, the smell will never go all the way away. It has to meld with your skin to dry down. Same with your hair. You got it from Love Scent right? That means it's in alcohol and in my opinion those are a bit stinkier. My favorite cops product is OCCO from Love Potion. They come in several scent varieties and the cover scent is built in but they supply a huge dose of cops. OCCO White is my favorite which is Vanilla but there is something for everyone.
05-07-2013 1:44 PM
Wyatt
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

05-08-2013 1:03 AM

Hello Blodilocks.

Copulins, I love their scent. Instant head rush, makes me feel alive and very passionate towards the woman I'm with. I've always found them personally to smell more fishy than cheesy and could tell by nose when scenting a woman's skin how close she was to menstrating (yet to get a handle on their exact scent for ovulation, perhaps those are cheesier). If you get a man into bed, some cops spread here and there in the right place will have him gtg, in the moment and totally focused on you. As for attraction from a distance, I'm not sure, but get up close enough and you will for sure be raising every man's interest as copulins instantly raise a man's testosterone by 100%. Also, if you suffer bad from PMS, check out Androstadienone for the self effects.
05-08-2013 1:03 AM

DarkaziZ
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 21 posts

05-10-2013 8:39 AM

welcome to the forum Blondilocks