Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello, new guy. I am only 18 so this may get interesting
PeyPey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Shocked Hello, new guy. I am only 18 so this may get interesting
06-13-2021 9:34 AM

Hello fellow people,
First of, English is far from my first language, so sorry for bad English.
Let me introduce myself. I am 18 year old guy and my history with women is not long, but is for sure weird. Let’s start from this. I am 5’7” (170cm) in country with tallest people (Montenegro) so dating girls is not that easy for me. My first and only relationship was with model girl taller than me, which really boosted my self confidence. We were together for almost 3 years so I forgot how to even date girls and talk to them. I could say I turned in slight beta because of it. Girl was batshit crazy and that was probably reason she was with me. I am pretty good looking aside from my height, but I can get girls when they get to know me well as I get comfortable with them. My problem is that it is really for me to get to the point so they consider me as a guy to flirt with. What I would like from ‘mones’ is to give me way to approach them fast and get them comfortable arround me. I would like to get girls that are up to 25 years old (young girls), as I saw that some pheromones attract older women. Girls like the way I am, just that I don’t get chance to express that. It also takes while for me to open up. Amount of info that is here is large and choosing product is really hard for me, so any reccomendations will be usefull to me. I like idea of Bad Wolf as I lack those alpha qualities (impulsiveness, strong will and balls to approach girls). I would appriciate if you helped me choose few product samples to start with and try them.
Thank you a lot and I hope this journey will be fun
06-13-2021 9:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello, new guy. I am only 18 so this may get interesting
06-13-2021 10:55 AM

Taboo from PXS is a nice product for attracting young women. You'll need to choose several products to figure out what works best for you.
Happy hunting.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-13-2021 10:55 AM
PeyPey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-13-2021 11:01 AM

(06-13-2021 10:55 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Taboo from PXS is a nice product for attracting young women. You'll need to choose several products to figure out what works best for you.
Happy hunting.
Thanks for the reply! You wouldn’t believe me, but I made this post because I tried to DM you and it said I need to make 5 posts before I could DM people. I saw that you are everywhere and that you are willing to help everyone. I wanted to try NA, Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae, because I heard that LAL ships out orders fast. But I may change to PXS because off taboo. Do they all offer samples before ordering? My incomes are not that high so that I can blind-buy, so I would prefer to try them out before making bigger order.
06-13-2021 11:01 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

06-13-2021 2:58 PM

Are you willing to try something that isn’t pheromones and won’t cost you money? because you can definitely get the results you’re trying to get with pheromones without using your income

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2021 2:59 PM by Stories.)
06-13-2021 2:58 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-13-2021 6:32 PM

Hey Peypey, I just ordered Evolve and they gave me three samples with my order.
Nude, AV and Possess Alpha are my favorites from Liquid Alchemy.
Bad Wolf didnt vibe with me and several other mones, so do some research and try a few to see which ones work for you. Liquid Alchemy also gives free sample with your order if u request them.
Good luck!

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-13-2021 6:32 PM

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

06-14-2021 12:22 AM

Welcome to the forum.

I find that the softer more social sexual blends work well on younger demographics. Ethnicity is also a factor, white/black/Hispanic, Asian - all respond differently.

Some safe bets would be :
Nude
Wolf
Evolve
Core
X22
Wingman black label
Celebrity/vibe/taboo

And honorable mention because I’ve been loving it so much - API oil.

Good luck and good hunting.
06-14-2021 12:22 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-14-2021 6:06 AM

Welcome, there's is lots here fro you to learn from.
I will give you my opinion even though I am on the other side of the spectrum.

Keep in mind that your character and demeanure has a lot to do with which product will work better for you.
Get some boots half size bigger with a 4-5cm heel and put a 3-4cm insole in them.
If you cant smile and say hello as you pass close to girls, or they to you...you are in big trouble. You need to make up for your height in confidence.

As for mones, I would suggest
X22 - Great social makes people talk. If you are atheletic and train, good. Otherwise you may need to add a none product such as Nude Alpha, M3X, New Pheromone Additive.

TKO from APex would also seem a good choice imo.
Certo and Nude worth trying as well.

A cops product is also something I would recommend to have for adding to those, my rec is Primitive by LaL.

Have Fun

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2021 6:06 AM by Pheroman.)
06-14-2021 6:06 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-14-2021 7:20 AM

(06-14-2021 6:06 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Welcome, there's is lots here fro you to learn from.
I will give you my opinion even though I am on the other side of the spectrum.

Keep in mind that your character and demeanure has a lot to do with which product will work better for you.
Get some boots half size bigger with a 4-5cm heel and put a 3-4cm insole in them.
If you cant smile and say hello as you pass close to girls, or they to you...you are in big trouble. You need to make up for your height in confidence.

As for mones, I would suggest
X22 - Great social makes people talk. If you are atheletic and train, good. Otherwise you may need to add a none product such as Nude Alpha, M3X, New Pheromone Additive.

TKO from APex would also seem a good choice imo.
Certo and Nude worth trying as well.

A cops product is also something I would recommend to have for adding to those, my rec is Primitive by LaL.

Have Fun

For cops think he meant dirty primitive not regular fyi
06-14-2021 7:20 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-14-2021 12:23 PM

Welcome to Pherotruth.

I won't chime in with my suggestions because you've gotten some great advice on that venue already.

Being short in the land of giants is actually a huge advantage if you play it off correctly. In a world of the same, you are different. Being different gets you noticed. We're about the same height and i every once in a great while get the "aren't you a bit short for me?" test from ladies. I just smile at them and say "I've climbed taller trees than you, so no problem; besides, we're all the same height laying down."

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-14-2021 12:23 PM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

09-03-2021 11:08 PM

At your age it's tempting to skip to the hard-hitting stuff that gets bragged up by older guys. I did the same thing at 18/19. It usually didn't work out well. If you can't act the part pheromones won't do much other than confuse people as you reek of "alpha scent" but come off as beta. Anxiety. Isolation. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Unless you were born a badass these products won't do anything good for any guy your age.

Go for Light Alpha/Social products until you gain more internal confidence and shake off the rust so to speak. Good products have already been recommended in this thread. Bad Wolf and Aqua Vitae will usually just scare off girls your age and (if you're lucky/unlucky) attract some cougars.

Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK, LIIKV2, Glace
Androtics: Ammo, IS, IO, IG, Turn Up The Heat
Apex: Tusc, Titan, M3X, Core, Orbital, Chamber36, Imprint, TKO, SM
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, The Hookup, Treasureful Shine
09-03-2021 11:08 PM

Share This Thread