Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello , need advise fast Pheromones!!
2darkeyes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello , need advise fast Pheromones!!
04-26-2017 12:40 AM

Hello , I'm a new user in this great site , I got into Pheromones after a friend told me about them , he's married with 3 kinds and his wife is pretty good looking , he told me he went to college for chemistry and that I should of use them to get married as well but since I'm alittle crazy about blondes and hot latinas I keep using them Well I got an ex model now she got exposed for 3 days with blends of Pheromones that I got already , av,na, ammo, am ,l2k v 2 well I'm not sure witch hit faster I wanted to know if there are any blends or a special product specific that hits fast and hard with sexual and sexual alpha non intimidating blent special for blondes 25+ latinas I got afew headlights with ammo av and na please I'm looking for a Stallone or a combo to fallout at first sight
Thanks a lot for keeping this site running and working good I'll be waiting for your experience with any products
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 12:43 AM by 2darkeyes.)
04-26-2017 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello , need advise fast Pheromones!!
04-26-2017 12:46 AM

There are multiple threads for the products you have. Take a look through them and you'll find tons of info.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-26-2017 12:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread