Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from the UK
Duckbogers
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello from the UK
09-19-2017 11:19 AM

Hi all,

I'm based in the UK and have recently decided to give pheromones another go. I'm in my late 40s and after a long term illness, I'm trying to get myself together again. I had put on a lot of weight (I was over 22 stone / 308 lbs at my heaviest), but have managed to lose around 70 lbs so far.

Part of getting my life back, I am looking to date again, and find someone to settle down with and have decided to try pheromones to help give me that little extra edge. I'm not relying on it to do the work for me, but to help - I have been losing weight, going dancing (great way to meet women, BTW), getting better clothes, and so on.

I first tried pheromones once back in the 90s (in my early 20s) - I can't remember the name of the product I had, but the very first time I tried it I went to a night club (where I NEVER had any luck) and some girl there started dancing next to me and then rubbing her arse (translation: butt ;) ) up against me, which was kind of "interesting" to say the least...

I've recently (about 2 - 3 weeks ago) bought a bottle of Andro Vita unscented, and have been trialling this (I bought it before I found this forum, and haven't seen much mention of it here). So far the results have been positive. Women seem more open to me, and it seems to be easier to get them into a conversation and/or generally start interacting with them, etc.

The first time I tried this pheromone I went to a salsa/bachata dance social/party. There were more women to men there that night so I would have expected to have more dances, but Jesus, I've never been asked to dance so much in one night! One girl I've danced with before (usually just the once in a night) asked me to dance no less than five times (I lost count after the fifth time)!

At another party a couple of nights ago, I struck up a conversation with a much younger woman (who was separated from her hubby) and danced with her a few times. She initiated the conversation. I also found that around 2 or 3 times a woman would be going to walk past, suddenly "notice" me and then ask for a dance (this is on top of me asking, and the dances I normally have with my "regulars").

Because of the close contact, I only use one, maybe two sprays - I usually spray it on my upper chest, so when you are dancing their nose can literally be inches away from where it's applied.

So, yes, so far I've noticed a definite difference with the pheromones.

Sorry for the long intro, but I thought I would give some insight to my experiences so far.
09-19-2017 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello from the UK
09-19-2017 1:28 PM

welcome from a fellow UK national. Keep up the great work with achieving your goals and have lots of fun. I don't chase after women anymore as i have a young family but still wear Pheromones regularly for a bit of added spice.

your experience reminds me when I first used Pheromones in 2008 on a night out and this hot girl stuck to me like glue and kept cussing me calling me an investment banker ( I'm not one ) and flirting with me like crazy. I ended up at her place. didn't really use them much after that till 2013 when I was going through a dark phase but they've been useful overall.

There's lots of useful information on here so I hope you'll find it useful.

all the best
09-19-2017 1:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread