Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from the UK
mrvakeman
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello from the UK
05-06-2017 8:02 AM

I thought I would say hi instead of lurking in the shadows this last week.Vampire

New to the world of Pheromones.

I got interested when I saw a funny YouTube video here.

This lead me ultimately to a YouTube video by a fellow member here

Which helped me to find this forum and sign up to this site and do some research.

I’m looking for both social pheromones and sexual pheromones and am looking at purchasing my first batch of pheromones from this site

as they seem to be doing a decent sale atm and have sent me an additional 10% discount code.

Only problem is I haven’t heard much feedback on the site and not many have mentioned here on this thread.

Anyways just deciding which two pheromones to go for.Scratch_one-s_head

So much to read up on and variables. Pheromones that used to be good that are no longer the case, due reformulations etc...

I just want to select a legit one that works and it is what its meant to be.
05-06-2017 8:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Hello from the UK
05-07-2017 12:14 AM

Welcome mrvakeman!

The site you referenced has alot of great products from vendors like Alpha Dream, HAX, Liquid Alchemy, etc. Personally, I like to buy the products directly from the vendor. I do not any experience with the website in your previous post, but the search function reveals these results.

Result 1: In 2014, mark-in-dallas posted a response from the President of the Alpha Dream about that website: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alternativ...istributor

Result 2: Here's a thread from 2016 that provided suppliers for your area UK/EU. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-UK-EU-suppliers

Aside from that, let the rest of the boards know which two pheromones you decide to buy. It looks like you're looking for social and sexual pheromones. Others may be able to recommend some great products

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 12:16 AM by ducklingswan.)
05-07-2017 12:14 AM
mrvakeman
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-07-2017 2:03 AM

(05-07-2017 12:14 AM)ducklingswan Wrote:  Welcome mrvakeman!

The site you referenced has alot of great products from vendors like Alpha Dream, HAX, Liquid Alchemy, etc. Personally, I like to buy the products directly from the vendor. I do not any experience with the website in your previous post, but the search function reveals these results.

Result 1: In 2014, mark-in-dallas posted a response from the President of the Alpha Dream about that website: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alternativ...istributor

Result 2: Here's a thread from 2016 that provided suppliers for your area UK/EU. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-UK-EU-suppliers

Aside from that, let the rest of the boards know which two pheromones you decide to buy. It looks like you're looking for social and sexual pheromones. Others may be able to recommend some great products

Hi

Cheers for the welcome. I actually have read both those threads this past week already .

Trouble was didn't hear much feedback on the website I mentioned.

There was plenty of feedback on the other sites but they don't seem to have as much options or good offers.

There was even that guy still selling bottles of AM pre 2014. Don't even know how that'd still possible as that was ages ago.??

I might go ahead anyways and take the plunge with the site.

Just need to decide on which ones

As im deciding for Social between glace, Wolf, GOA, AT,, X22

And Sexual The hookup, Swoon, L2k(not sure which version), AM ( not sure if it's still worth in its current formilation)

Decisions Decisions.

Hopefully I will be diceded by Monday after reading some more.

Will report which ones i've gone for.
05-07-2017 2:03 AM
arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

05-07-2017 7:53 AM

Welcome to the forum!

I must say about Alpha Maschio that there's some dionone (?, if that's the correct term now), I have the Pre 2014 version. I have used it in success but I've experienced some depression because of AM.
I'm not the most sane person, but I don't have prescribed medication related to mental issues.

If used carefully as in further away from nose, everything should be fine and remembering to take breaks.
I had one day where I was wearing AM, the start of the evening I was high as a kite, very good feeling, but as the night progressed I really crashed bad; haven't used AM after that so much and haven't had such crashes.

From LAL I have used SXD-9 and that I've liked a lot! Although, sometimes I feel it makes me a bit drowsy, but not so much.
I recall people thinking there's TAC (Molecule C) in it which can be very sexually comforting and making it easier for women to orgasm. Can't say for sure (I have very limited experience), but I feel there's some truth to it!

The site you've linked, seems decent; If I were to pick something I'd probably go for LIIK v2, Wolf or Aqua Vitae. Not all, maybe AV and LIIK or Wolf and LIIK, it's up to you.
Those seemed to be in stock.

Remember to start with just one pheromone, learn the dosing for yourself (it varies due to our bodies chemisty, how easily we sweat etc..), it's a good idea to start a journal or write remarks in a diary.
I haven't done that (don't be me, be yourself), I've only used stuff out of curiosity and every now and then I notice better communication, more respect and other nice little things.

On a sidenote, mostly rocking Love Boat by PheromoneXS and SXD-9 these days, along with some TAC. Depends; I'm abroad for a moment and I don't have my whole collection with me.

If you get pheromones unscented (some prefer that), it's good to have a perfume you enjoy a lot! I usually apply Pheromones first, wait several minutes and then apply a cologne / EDT or perfume, relatively close to the phero application point.

PS. No compaints about TL;DR ;-), sometimes you need to read a lot to learn; while my message is so-so, reading threads is essential.
Make a choice of the Pheromones you want to try and then read the threads relating to it.
05-07-2017 7:53 AM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

05-09-2017 3:05 PM

Has anyone ordered from aromafero? Never heard of them before. I'm interested in Swoon but their website seems really crappy and badly put together.
05-09-2017 3:05 PM
mrvakeman
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-09-2017 3:23 PM

(05-07-2017 7:53 AM)arkailija Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

I must say about Alpha Maschio that there's some dionone (?, if that's the correct term now), I have the Pre 2014 version. I have used it in success but I've experienced some depression because of AM.
I'm not the most sane person, but I don't have prescribed medication related to mental issues.

If used carefully as in further away from nose, everything should be fine and remembering to take breaks.
I had one day where I was wearing AM, the start of the evening I was high as a kite, very good feeling, but as the night progressed I really crashed bad; haven't used AM after that so much and haven't had such crashes.

From LAL I have used SXD-9 and that I've liked a lot! Although, sometimes I feel it makes me a bit drowsy, but not so much.
I recall people thinking there's TAC (Molecule C) in it which can be very sexually comforting and making it easier for women to orgasm. Can't say for sure (I have very limited experience), but I feel there's some truth to it!

The site you've linked, seems decent; If I were to pick something I'd probably go for LIIK v2, Wolf or Aqua Vitae. Not all, maybe AV and LIIK or Wolf and LIIK, it's up to you.
Those seemed to be in stock.

Remember to start with just one pheromone, learn the dosing for yourself (it varies due to our bodies chemisty, how easily we sweat etc..), it's a good idea to start a journal or write remarks in a diary.
I haven't done that (don't be me, be yourself), I've only used stuff out of curiosity and every now and then I notice better communication, more respect and other nice little things.

On a sidenote, mostly rocking Love Boat by PheromoneXS and SXD-9 these days, along with some TAC. Depends; I'm abroad for a moment and I don't have my whole collection with me.

If you get pheromones unscented (some prefer that), it's good to have a perfume you enjoy a lot! I usually apply Pheromones first, wait several minutes and then apply a cologne / EDT or perfume, relatively close to the phero application point.

PS. No compaints about TL;DR ;-), sometimes you need to read a lot to learn; while my message is so-so, reading threads is essential.
Make a choice of the Pheromones you want to try and then read the threads relating to it.

Thanks for the welcome and sharing your experiences mate.
05-09-2017 3:23 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2017 5:40 AM

If you are going to buy pheromones I would choose a company that is close to the UK as shipping
cost can be as much as the pheromones. I would recommend androstadienone it will give you status and a sexual vibe. Both of these things I believe you are looking for. Or I would look for a product with this as a main component of the mix.

I have wolf and CORPORATIVO glace and l2v.
The one I like the most is CORPORATIVO reason why is I always get free stuff with CORPORATIVO it's crazy. Say getting my car repaired person beside the desk will give me the same discount as a member of staff. I get free coffee discount that I haven't ask for I get given. CORPORATIVO has basically paid for it self.

side note I wouldn't use this website they say they are in the UK really they are in Germany and took a month to get the product from them.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2017 5:56 AM by mdw.)
05-21-2017 5:40 AM

Share This Thread