Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from old guy in USA
Three-Four-Zero
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello from old guy in USA
09-14-2017 4:13 PM

55 yr old male. I am happily married for the last 25 years. Been lurking on the forums for awhile. I love meeting and talking with women when out and about(no further contact!!!). Women are beautiful creatures. I appreciate their beauty more as I get older. Anyhow, I am very confident around women to begin with( I was petrified of women until my mid 20's!!!). Today, If I desired I could get a college aged woman with little effort. I am not trying to be a braggart but it IS true. The body language I get actually makes me a little nervous so I make sure to keep my distance once I "open" them. I do enjoy the game of getting IOI's.
I have had Swoon for about 10 days and received The Hookup and Grail of Affection yesterday. I can attest that pheromones do in fact work!!!! I can give an after action report on GOA and Swoon if asked.

Three-Four-Zero
09-14-2017 4:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello from old guy in USA
09-14-2017 5:13 PM

Welcome to the forum! Reports are always welcome.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-14-2017 5:13 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-14-2017 5:54 PM

(09-14-2017 4:13 PM)Three-Four-Zero Wrote:  I can give an after action report on GOA and Swoon if asked.

Three-Four-Zero

WE/I want it all! Please. Focus

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-14-2017 5:54 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-14-2017 6:38 PM

Welcome to PT 340.

I second Snoop amd MMM. Looking forward to read ur reports. Thanks in advance. Smile
09-14-2017 6:38 PM

Three-Four-Zero
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-14-2017 8:03 PM

My after action report for GOA is under the "Grail of Affection not just a boy toy..." thread.
09-14-2017 8:03 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-15-2017 1:18 AM

Welcome to the forum!
I read your GOA report and I was a little skeptical about that whole scenario. Even though your experience is out of the ordinary, I look forward to reading your other reports for Swoon and The Hookup.

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
09-15-2017 1:18 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-15-2017 11:27 AM

(09-15-2017 1:18 AM)ducklingswan Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!
I read your GOA report and I was a little skeptical about that whole scenario. Even though your experience is out of the ordinary, I look forward to reading your other reports for Swoon and The Hookup.

I have to be honest, I've had over the top experiences happen like that. Some people are just more reactive to pheromones. I remember wearing Nude once and walking past a family only to have them all light up like a Christmas tree. Two adults and three kids all Deer in the headlights'd from Nude. Then they all separately wanted to talk to me. It was more than a little creepy.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-15-2017 11:27 AM

Share This Thread