Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from UK
Sniggsy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello from UK
12-21-2018 11:54 AM

Thought I should register, having been stalking the forum for some time, I am really intrigued by the results of the 'mones'
I used to be a little sceptical as my only experience with so called mones was from adult shops (Ann Summers) and although results were better than normal, they were still lacking.
A bit about me. I guess I'm a typical beta. Slim, 37 years young, and have spent time in a few long term relationships. Latest one ending badly leaving me a little mentally affected (have a daughter with this one)
Lost a lot of confidence but I'm bouncing back.
I have read a lot of posts already but still consider myself a beginner with all this. Looking forward to tapping the experts for advice.
In mean time I've purchased a couple to help bring back some confidence following advice from here) and intend to test this weekend.
So my current supply is Grail of Affection, and alpha treasures. Was going to get nude alpha but I'm not ready for that (and budget is tight) maybe one day I may even try bad wolf but not while I'm still raw from other things.
Looking forward to sharing experiences and getting advice from you all.
12-21-2018 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hello from UK
12-21-2018 12:21 PM

My advice is simple; get Bad Wolf. Probably best mone for bouncing back for real.
12-21-2018 12:21 PM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-21-2019 8:19 AM

Hey Sniggsy, how did it all work out for you? I'm interested to hear

I'm also new to the board and based in the northeast UK!
01-21-2019 8:19 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-21-2019 10:26 AM

Welcome to the truth.
Lots of good products here for just about any lief-situation, personal stage, and occasion.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-21-2019 10:26 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-21-2019 11:36 AM

(12-21-2018 11:54 AM)Sniggsy Wrote:  So my current supply is Grail of Affection, and alpha treasures. Was going to get nude alpha but I'm not ready for that (and budget is tight) maybe one day I may even try bad wolf but not while I'm still raw from other things.
Looking forward to sharing experiences and getting advice from you all.

Hello and welcome!

If you are in need of a confidence boost, I do believe you have a very fine product in Alpha Treasures. It is great for confidence but also exuding a fun, VIP vibe.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-21-2019 11:36 AM

Share This Thread