Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from NC
kubuton
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hello from NC
07-14-2016 2:34 PM

Lurker here. 54, consulting engineer. I was laid off 3 years ago, started my own firm, and was looking for something to give me a leg up dealing with crusty old construction superintendents and their bosses. Finally pulled the trigger last month and am astounded at what mones can do!
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2016 2:35 PM by kubuton.)
07-14-2016 2:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1748
Thanks received:
2636 thanks in 1226 posts

RE: Hello from NC
07-14-2016 3:00 PM

(07-14-2016 2:34 PM)kubuton Wrote:  Lurker here. 54, consulting engineer. I was laid off 3 years ago, started my own firm, and was looking for something to give me a leg up dealing with crusty old construction superintendents and their bosses. Finally pulled the trigger last month and am astounded at what mones can do!

Welcome! So what have you purchased and what are some of your experiences? I agree, it is pretty astounding what they can help us to achieve.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
07-14-2016 3:00 PM
kubuton
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-14-2016 3:51 PM

(07-14-2016 3:00 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Welcome! So what have you purchased and what are some of your experiences? I agree, it is pretty astounding what they can help us to achieve.

I'm not an imposing guy - 5'8" and 155 lbs. I used to get shit-tested practically every day, from secretaries to CEO's, so I started with BW. The testing quit practically over night. I still had trouble making it past prospective client "gate-keepers", the secretaries that guard their boss' door, so I bought a bottle of DP to use with BW. Now I make it past about 80% of the gate-keepers.

As an aside, my menopausal wife of 25 years doesn't notice the mones apart from an occasional "what the hell is that smell", which I suspect is DP, but I get daily hits from other women young and old. Wish I had found this stuff 30 years ago.
07-14-2016 3:51 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 338
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 246 posts

07-15-2016 12:50 AM

Welcome !!

You are using BW + DP!

Can you describe more about your results? One mix that I am scared to use. What is your age ?

Thanks.
07-15-2016 12:50 AM

Share This Thread