Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from India!
rapper482
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello from India!
05-16-2013 1:53 AM

Hello People,

Glad to be finally a member of this forum. (Thanks to Steve & Mark).I have been into mones for almost a year now & was an AD customer. I have had great results with A314, P83, IH,IO & even experienced the famous "Fallout Effect". Too bad AD messed up A314 bigtime which led me to research on alternatives & I came to know about Ascend & ended up on this forum.

About me : I am 26yr old Indian, big time into the corporate travel industry & on an average day I interact with new interns to CEO/MD level people several times a day both within & outside my company. This includes people from foreign countries ie Americans, Europeans & mostly Asians. Apart from my workplace & my meetings across the South East Asia region, I have another testing ground : the subway train. At times I just wear a pherobomb just to see how it works with complete strangers. Believe me its fun.

I hope to hang around here & learn more about mones from the experts & also give my feedback/reports on different combinations around Indians & in corporate world.
I am currently testing Ascend (w/out cops),Cohesion Spray, Evolve & Flirt from Steve. Also running New Pheromone Additive tests over weekends.

Cheers

Roy

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
05-16-2013 1:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

RE: Hello from India!
05-16-2013 2:17 AM

Hey Roy, welcome to PheroTruth! Sorry for the trouble you had in trying to register, but we were getting few real members from India but 99% of the spam was coming out of either India or Pakistan, so we finally just banned registrations from those countries, as well as a couple of others.

If you were active on pherotalk, I think yoiu're going to like it here though. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-16-2013 2:17 AM
avoral
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2013 7:47 AM

Greetings and welcome to the forum! You've done good with going with Steve after AD. He has some awesome products.
05-16-2013 7:47 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

05-16-2013 10:51 AM

I have a quick question. What do you know about the scent "majmua"? This is my favorite scent of all time ever. Very resinous and extremely musky. Is this very popular in India? How do I get my hands on some real majmua oil? Inwanna start purchasing a few different majmua oils since I have rediscovered this amazing scent. It's a real attention grabber.

If she bites you did it right.
05-16-2013 10:51 AM

rapper482
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-17-2013 2:37 AM

Thanks Guys!

Mark- I know spams can be a pain at times, but believe me. India has good deal of Phero users & also lots & lots of people who are into perfumes big time. There are so many scents that are India specific or have been developed from components from India.

@ alphavitea - I think I know what you are talking about. I have used that scent long ago. Now I have no idea which combination you used as it is made with different components & 2-3 combinations are very famous. example one with Kewda & henna is most preferred by the western audience. You can easily find it online, you just need to google for suppliers in your area. In last year or so this scent has really picked up. One of these days I plan to visit a very old perfume brewer family in New Delhi & pick some ancient scents.

Cheers

Roy

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

CORE

05-17-2013 2:37 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

05-17-2013 6:18 AM

Gday and welcome to the forum Roy yes and also a big welcome from sunny Queensland the sunshine state of AUS.... we are the best, go bronco's go, yea up the maroons, perfect one day here better the next.....and XXXX is our beer.

Well i recon that Ascend-XS is a good brew yes my girl likes it also she is Indian Fijian, with one spray of Joop Homme and one spray Ascend .
[Image: ots853cctm2h700.jpg]

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-17-2013 6:18 AM
rapper482
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-17-2013 6:54 AM

(05-17-2013 6:18 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Gday and welcome to the forum Roy yes and also a big welcome from sunny Queensland the sunshine state of AUS.... we are the best, go bronco's go, yea up the maroons, perfect one day here better the next.....and XXXX is our beer.

Well i recon that Ascend-XS is a good brew yes my girl likes it also she is Indian Fijian, with one spray of Joop Homme and one spray Ascend .
[Image: ots853cctm2h700.jpg]

Thanks for the warm welcome Terry. I hope to get some good results with my Ascend as well. Lets see how it goes.I regret not ordering the cops version but I have some Essence of Woman . Can you guys advise how to play around with them?

Cheers

Roy

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

CORE

05-17-2013 6:54 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-20-2013 2:54 PM

Welcome to the forum! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-20-2013 2:54 PM

solidprice
Pheromones not important!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-23-2013 5:37 PM

welcome to Pherotruth! have to admit, Steveo's stuff is awesome, keep having fun with pheromones!

Forgive any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
Pheromones not important! your game, mindset, and applyed knowledge is!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
05-23-2013 5:37 PM
meme371
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-23-2013 7:34 PM

Welcome to the forum Roy
05-23-2013 7:34 PM