Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Greece !
Panikos
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 13 posts

Hello from Greece !
01-18-2014 5:49 AM

Hi !
It's always nice to see people sharing their experiences and thoughts/ideas with others!

I'm a 43y/o male, 1.86m in height, slightly overweighted, very social and pleasant person. I love experimentation and trying new products, so I'm not new to the field of pheromones.... I can remember some products like Hi Octane, P6 Klassiker, Pure Instinct, Jovan Andron @ Musk......

I have found many useful threads searching through Pherotruth and Pherotalk forums.

I've used mainly European products (AndroVita, Attractant Pheromone (Compendium), Attractant.co.uk, H.O.T pheromones, Orion P6, Attractant 10, Pheroman, attract-a-mate, contact 18, date mate 2000, some products from Cupid Labs , etc.) I've also tried some Chikara products, Attractant 1000+, Lure, Pure instinct, Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, Phiero Premium, & others that I cannot remember at the moment.....

I prefer the unscented versions that I can mix/layer with my favourite perfumes (YSL Body Kouros, Dior Homme Intense, YSL La nuit Del'Homme, S.T. Dupont Signature, T.Ford Grey Vetiver are some of them.....).

I have personal experiences from the use of the products that I mentioned before, so I can provide my personal opinion/thoughts to you. I always find it exciting to try new products and then observe the reactions of people around me.

Take care
01-18-2014 5:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 572
Thanks received:
496 thanks in 221 posts

RE: Hello from Greece !
01-18-2014 7:51 AM

(01-18-2014 5:49 AM)Panikos Wrote:  Hi !
It's always nice to see people sharing their experiences and thoughts/ideas with others!

I'm a 43y/o male, 1.86m in height, slightly overweighted, very social and pleasant person. I love experimentation and trying new products, so I'm not new to the field of pheromones.... I can remember some products like Hi Octane, P6 Klassiker, Pure Instinct, Jovan Andron @ Musk......

I have found many useful threads searching through Pherotruth and Pherotalk forums.

I've used mainly European products (AndroVita, Attractant Pheromone (Compendium), Attractant.co.uk, H.O.T pheromones, Orion P6, Attractant 10, Pheroman, attract-a-mate, contact 18, date mate 2000, some products from Cupid Labs , etc.) I've also tried some Chikara products, Attractant 1000+, Lure, Pure instinct, Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, Phiero Premium, & others that I cannot remember at the moment.....

I prefer the unscented versions that I can mix/layer with my favourite perfumes (YSL Body Kouros, Dior Homme Intense, YSL La nuit Del'Homme, S.T. Dupont Signature, T.Ford Grey Vetiver are some of them.....).

I have personal experiences from the use of the products that I mentioned before, so I can provide my personal opinion/thoughts to you. I always find it exciting to try new products and then observe the reactions of people around me.

Take care

Welcome aboard! You have some good phero experience. I have found this forum to be about much more than just products. It is chalked full of life enhancing information and experiences.

I was married to a Greek woman and now am seeing another from a nearby country… Must be my fate!

Enjoy your stay here!
01-18-2014 7:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Panikos
NaughtywillCRY
NaughtywillCRY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
168 thanks in 91 posts

RE: Hello from Greece !