Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Germany
bmm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Hello from Germany
06-20-2013 4:38 PM

Hi everyone. I found this forum some weeks ago and read a lot until now, but it's so much information to find what are you looking for.

I'm 32 years old and would say, that I don't have problems to talk with women. The problem I have is, that I'm always just a (very) good friend for them. They can talk with me about everything and have fun with me, but go home with someone else. Maybe I can change this with the help of the members of the forum. So, primarily I'm looking for a relationship.

I'll keep on reading the next days/weeks and probably come back with a new thread, which shall help newbies like me to find information faster then now. What I mean is, what different pheromones you have to use for the different aims (relationship/sexual contacts/success on work) in different locations (office, clubs, shopping, ...). This shall be more a general overview and not just for a few products. What do you think, it it a good idea? Or do you say every new person here asks the same question what and how much to use and you are bored to answer this? What I miss is an indipendent thread about the different products from different companies. I already ordered some products like Aqua Vitae from the reviews I read here. But I had no hits until now as far as I know. Or how do I know if it was a hit because of the pheromones? I also get often smilings from girls I don't know, even I don't wear any pheromones and haven't spoken to them.

You'll hear from me soon again.

Best regards from Germany
06-20-2013 4:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

Fleur
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 137
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 56 posts

RE: Hello from Germany
06-20-2013 5:04 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure guys here will answer your questions.
As for the hits, mones can be very subtle and you won't notice much anything, but also can make people act way out of the ordinary so that you'll have no doubt it was a hit. In any case you should just relax and act like the guy every girl wants, and people will eventually pick up on that. Mones just enhance and amplify the effect, not change who you are Smile

Heart > Mistress Fleur <
06-20-2013 5:04 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, bmm
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2105
Thanks received:
1217 thanks in 635 posts

06-21-2013 6:55 AM

Welcome bmm Big Grin

We're a pretty helpful crew here on PT and most will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We understand the excitement of most, but will always encourage personal reading and research...people just absorb things better when the put some person effort into it rather than being spoon fed. PLUS pheromone use is SO much bigger than "getting the girl" for those interested in exploration. Great opportunities in social, work, personal, familial growth. It's crazy cool stuff! And it's a science as much as t is fun!

I like your idea (from a new user's perspective) of creating a thread for things that some of the rest of us already consider the basics and probably don't even think about. I think a great addition to a glossary of mones would be how the molecules are expected perform...not sure if we have something like all in one place - like a list - although the single molecules and research forum cover it in detail if you're willing to wade around in the pool Smile

Look forward to "seeing" you around!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
06-21-2013 6:55 AM
Thanks given by bmm, mark-in-dallas
komax19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

06-21-2013 7:14 AM

Welcome Bmm !! Enjoy your journey! Ok
06-21-2013 7:14 AM
Thanks given by bmm
bmm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-22-2013 1:05 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to learn more and share my own experiences.
Special thank you to NuTrix. I like your idea too.

Btw. is there a way to edit my own posts? This would be very helpful when I try to summarize the answers.
06-22-2013 1:05 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1062
Thanks received:
2875 thanks in 1265 posts

06-22-2013 11:05 AM

Welcome to PheroTruth bmm! In answer to your question: Members can edit their posts until replies are made after that post, then can no longer be edited. There is an exception made for and threads in the Member JOurnals and Trading Post forums, to allow the thread authors to edit any of their posts at any time.

As far as the idea of a newbie thread listing or suggesting which products can be used for specific situations, you are welcome to create one and I commend you for being willing to put forth the effort to do so, but don't actually like the idea for a couple of reasons:

1. If we make it to easy for people they aren't likely to put in any further effort in learning how to test and use products to get the most out of them.

2. Listing various products from various companies for use in specific situations all in one place could easily appear as being biased, unless every product from every company for every purpose were listed.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
06-22-2013 11:05 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, bmm
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2785
Thanks received:
1945 thanks in 730 posts

06-22-2013 11:10 AM

(06-21-2013 6:55 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I like your idea (from a new user's perspective) of creating a thread for things that some of the rest of us already consider the basics and probably don't even think about.

See the sticky threads at the top of the Men's and Women's subforums here. They cover "Noob Basics" very well.

(06-21-2013 6:55 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I think a great addition to a glossary of mones would be how the molecules are expected perform...not sure if we have something like all in one place - like a list - although the single molecules and research forum cover it in detail if you're willing to wade around in the pool Smile

Mark set up a "Phero Wiki" for PheroTruth because everyone agrees that having said glossary would be helpful. But wiserd is the only member to my knowledge who has yet to contribute anything to it.

In the past I referred one member to these wikis to help her find info to flesh out her spread sheet.

Big Grin

Hope this info is useful.

Edited to add: I guess the hacking the hive wiki is gone now so here is a new wiki that is basically the same thing.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 11:12 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
06-22-2013 11:10 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
meme371
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

06-22-2013 11:14 AM

Hi bmm welcome to pherotruth. I got this from discoverxs.com forum posted by Quicksilver. I hope this helps and you will also find out more from reading the threads and posts here

As this is to be a more scientifically oriented forum, it seems a consensus should be reached, or at least a discussion started, on possible behaviors / changes in appearance that can be regarded as responses to pheromones.
My understanding is that body language OUTSIDE OF BASELINE is what matters, not normal day-to-day behaviors.

Listed below is a slightly modified list post of mine from another well known forum. Credit goes to Jasmin from that forum
Yawning: sudden yawning as if tired or very relaxed, and then resume the other signs of arousal
Tongue & Lip Action: Lots of extending tongues and licking lips, especially as after initial exposure (in as little as 5 seconds)
Biting Lips: Curling lips inward and tightly due to intense feelings
Hair Flipping, Brushing, and Tossing: Spontaneous and wild brushing and flipping of the hair
Crossing Legs: Frequent crossing and uncrossing of legs back and forth
Opened Legs: Sitting with legs wide open or leaning far forward on the seat
Squeezed Legs: Bringing the legs together suddenly and squeezing them shut
Busy Legs: Rocking back and forth, changing leg stances nonstop, hopping back & forth on legs
Nervous Legs: Rocking crossed legs while sitting, standing on toes, shaking up and down
Syntribation: look up the word “syntribate” I won’t explain here.
Offset Butts: Butts shifted excessively to one side of the seat
Leg Twitching: Legs and hips/butt twitching suddenly
Body Twitching: Body flinches and twitches suddenly (jolts of intense sensations)
Head Rolling: Head leaning far back and eyes closed, as if in a sexually intense, relaxed position
Body Stretching: Extending the whole body out and stretching
Skin Flush: The face, chest or skin become flushed and very red (blushing to outright lobster red)
Sighing & Deep Breathing: Heavy breathing as if overwhelmed by intense sensations
Fluttering Eyes: Eyes roll back and/or flutter wildly
Fiddling: Playing with jewelry or clothing or fiddling their fingers nonstop to distract attention
Bags on Laps: Use of bags to cover stirring sensations and reactions in the crotch area
Make Up: Suddenly feels the need to put on make up or perfume
Flexing the Body: Double handed grabbing of or leaning back from poles in flagrant ways
Supressed Smiles & Grins: Trying to shyly conceal arousal with a suppressed grin
Running Away: Several subjects have gotten up from seats or walked away after too much excitement and arousal was built up!
Thermogenesis: The subject generates a lot of heat from excitement, and starts removing or loosening layers of clothing to compensate
Looking Up & Behind: Really bizarre reaction - women will look up and behind them, as if someone was talking to them from there
The Blank Stare: Becoming subdued and quiet suddenly, looking down or forward
Talking to Oneself: This is when the subject starts talking to herself as if in disbelief that she is getting so horny
Showing flesh: Lifting up her dress to show you her legs or down to show you her butt. Yanking on her collar, opening her blouse a little. She often does this stuff even more covertly than she covers skin, so you really have to develop the skill to see this. Also, be aware that sometimes what looks like covering skin is actually showing OTHER skin. Keep that in mind. Look for the actual motive. When she covers her skin because she is cold or uncomfortable, she will strive to cover all her skin instead covering up some by revealing other skin.
Burning the VNO: This is probably one of the most unusual effects - Some subjects will exhibit a suddenly burning or rushing sensation in part of their nose, yet it has nothing to do with smell. They react suddenly for a few seconds, and then everything is normal again except for the building arousal of course ... I think it's somehow affecting some part of the nose that's sensitive to pheromones.
06-22-2013 11:14 AM
Thanks given by bmm
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2785
Thanks received:
1945 thanks in 730 posts

06-22-2013 11:45 AM

(06-22-2013 11:10 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Edited to add: I guess the hacking the hive wiki is gone now so here is a new wiki that is basically the same thing.

Nevermind. Now the pheromones.net link isn't working for me. However, if I click the hacking the hive link then it redirects me to pheromones.net which has the link to the wiki on the right hand side under "pheromone molecules"

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-22-2013 11:45 AM

bmm
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-22-2013 1:12 PM

(06-22-2013 11:05 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  As far as the idea of a newbie thread listing or suggesting which products can be used for specific situations, you are welcome to create one and I commend you for being willing to put forth the effort to do so, but don't actually like the idea for a couple of reasons:

1. If we make it to easy for people they aren't likely to put in any further effort in learning how to test and use products to get the most out of them.

2. Listing various products from various companies for use in specific situations all in one place could easily appear as being biased, unless every product from every company for every purpose were listed.

Mark, I fully respect your point of view. So I won't make one big thread which contains everything. I'll try to group my questions into single threads where we can discuss them there. As soon as I can create my own journal (also can't read the journals from the others at the moment), I'll take the answers from the single threads and put it with my own experiences into my journal. Then this is my complete learning process from a newbie to hopefully a pro some day. Because it is documented in the journal, everyone can read it.

Is this a better solution for you?
06-22-2013 1:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from Germany! django699 19 1,199 03-24-2012 7:58 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45