Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Finland
Arddiy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Hello from Finland
03-24-2016 6:02 PM

Hi there!

I'm 25 year old finnish gay male. I'm still fairly new to pheromone scene, experimenting every now and then. I initially got into mones on Androtics Direct and their forum about a year ago. I've tried several of their products and I have been pretty pleased with them. Still, I'm looking to expand my horizons. And I don't really like some of AD's business practices.

So here I am, eager to explore the forums and learn about new mones. I've already ordered some products that caught my eye while digging around. I'm especially looking forward to try Wolf. I figured it would suit me for my work in service industry type environment. I also placed an order for Corporativo and Glace from AD and Core and Titan from Apex. They all seem very interesting and I'm eager to get my hands on them. All these are gonna keep me very busy experimenting for quite some time.

I was also thinking about getting some Bliss from XS. Does it have anything in common with Instant Shine from AD? IS was probably my favorite product from them.

Thanks Smile
03-24-2016 6:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 387
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 268 posts

RE: Hello from Finland
03-24-2016 10:48 PM