Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Europe!
MondoBobo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hello from Europe!
07-08-2018 2:30 PM

Hi everyone,

I finally joined the forum after lurking for 3 weeks.

About me:
I'm in early 30s and I live in SE Europe.
People usually describe me as very calm and calming for other people. My personality is INTJ, but the I is not that strong as I like people company and am known for good sense of humour (sarcasm is strong in me). I have problems romantically attracting women and usually get friendzoned....I presume due to my calming personality since more than a few enjoy my company. I would like to change this.

After a lot of research I've bought BW and a sample of NA and LIIK v1. Also, I've ordered Imprint, M3X and Tusc and they are on their way.

So far, I've only experimented with BW. First run was three drops and 0 hits. Also I had a massive headache from it. The second time, I've tried with 1 drop, 0 hits. I had to keep the application zone from my nose since as soon as I draw my hand closer to my hand I would start feeling a headache coming. I've read in one of the posts on the forum that Gary mentioned this could be from low T. I'm not sure about my levels of T, but will test it in the future.

In the next couple of days I will be testing NA mostly in workplace environment.
07-08-2018 2:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hello from Europe!
07-08-2018 2:50 PM

welcome...looking forward to your adventures!
07-08-2018 2:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread