Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Denmark, and a question
Serenity27 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Hello from Denmark, and a question
08-29-2016 12:00 PM

Hi. My name is Jimmi and I'm a 27 year old male from Denmark. I found this forum yesterday and have been reading a lot today. Mostly about AQUA VITAE which I just bought. I also bought some Androstenone and Alpha Androsterone but I'm not sure how to use the single pheromones.

I have noticed that some people write about different pheromones for different races. For example liquid alchemy labs sells pheromones to attract asians. What is the logic in that? If I'm not mistaken different races don't have different pheromones, and I don't see why some races would react differently to a particular pheromone just because they have a little more melanin in their skin. Am I missing something?
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 12:02 PM by Serenity27.)
08-29-2016 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1761
Thanks received:
4455 thanks in 1868 posts

RE: Hello from Denmark, and a question
08-29-2016 2:40 PM

Hi Serenity27, welcome to PheroTruth! The reason some pheromone blends are targeted toward specific races has nothing to do with physical or biological makeup, but is about the cultures and social norms. For example in Black and Hispanic cultures a more sexually aggressive and Machismo vibe is accepted more readily than say in the Asian culture, where a less dominant blend with bonding and respect properties would likely fare better. Pheromone companies use different pheromone molecules and/or vary the amounts of each molecule to achieve blends targeted toward different cultures.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-29-2016 2:40 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Serenity27 - Banned, Spars
Serenity27 - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Hello from Denmark, and a question
08-29-2016 3:14 PM

(08-29-2016 2:40 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hi Serenity27, welcome to PheroTruth! The reason some pheromone blends are targeted toward specific races has nothing to do with physical or biological makeup, but is about the cultures and social norms. For example in Black and Hispanic cultures a more sexually aggressive and Machismo vibe is accepted more readily than say in the Asian culture, where a less dominant blend with bonding and respect properties would likely fare better. Pheromone companies use different pheromone molecules and/or vary the amounts of each molecule to achieve blends targeted toward different cultures.
That makes sense. Thanks.
08-29-2016 3:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from Denmark! Jonah 6 1,345 05-15-2010 11:16 AM
Last Post: Tisha