Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Chicago
R.Keyz
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 15 posts

Hello from Chicago
11-07-2015 9:05 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but have been reading threads for about the last 5 months. I started using mones within the last 6 months so I'm a total noob. My journey is similar to others here as I started with Pherx from Amazon. I would use it here and there, get some hits but nothing to talk about. People would want to talk to me more and would hang around me even when I tried to leave... You know that "I be back in a bit or I'll see you around" and they keep following you thing. When researching pheromones I bumped into this forum and read As3's DP threads so that was next on my list. I was a true nood then so I was hesitant to buy from LAL based on how their site looked but took the plunge away. I don't regret it one bit, never judge a book by its cover.

My stats-
Race/ethnicity: Mexican but have lived in Chicagoland area since age 6.
Height: 5'6
Looks/build: 6/10. skinny avg looking joe in good health. I've been told I look stuck up until I open my mouth and talk or smile. Maybe I'm intimidating, but at 5'6 I don't so.

Attitude: My girl says I'm an loveable asshole with balls of steel. But I just think I'm real comfortable in my skin. I'm respectful to others but I'm still going to do what I'm going to do.

This is when I really became a believer...
On a hot humid Chicago summer night I went to the club solo with 2 drops of dp and some pherx extra strength oil smeared all over me. Pherx just pours out of the eurodropper so I couldn't track that. I'm a fairly social guy but like to role solo when I go clubbing because it gives me the freedom to do what I want when I want and meet new people. I'm not afraid to open groups so I started talking to a group of guys and girls. Im being respectful so I wasn't being flirty with their girls or anything, just shooting the shit with everyone when I started to notice the girls kept hovering around me. When I tried to move away I kept getting pulled in with more convo. It was one of their bdays and the group incuded me when doing shots. I just met these people 10 minutes ago but I said alright and thought they're just being overly friendly, whatever. Then 2 of the girls started being flirty, kino-ing and dancing with me. I flirted back but I could see the bfs weren't too happy with their gfs. I moved on to see what else was happening in the club. This is when girls just started coming up to me and opening me. A few Latinas, African Americans, Asians and a fake blonde (hot 8/10 polish brunette). I would have stuck with the polish but she had to leave to another party at 1 and I didn't # close. Girls opening me is not normal for me but the convos, dancing and kino seemed natural at first. Then later in the night(3 am-ish) the girls kept coming up me but just stood straight up in front of my face with big grins. When I would start talking they would run away to the group giggling. I know I wasn't that drunk but after a few reactions like that from Asians even Latinas I knew it was time to call it a night. Androstenone OD?

Not sure what it was - hot night,alcohol, club atmosphere, mones or a combo of everything but I became a true believer. Think it was Androstenone conversion from my phero mess at the end of the night but not sure. I haven't had an experience like that again but have had others with other products I've bought and tested these last few months. I mostly have LAL, Alpha Dream, apex products and pherx.I'm still a noob but hope to contribute and learn from other people's experiences here.

Phero Arsenal (*samples)
LAL - DP, Wolf, Aqua Vitae*, Nude Alpha*
Apex - M3X Fury, Dionysos Fury*
Alpa Dream - L2Kv1 L&S 50 mL w/-none additive, Glace SB 50 mL
Love Scent - NNPA, SOE*, Alter Ego*, The Edge*, Preception*
Other - pherx
Androtics - P83 ,P86 ,P96 , P125
11-07-2015 9:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

R.Keyz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Hello from Chicago
11-07-2015 9:30 AM

Tired to update my signature but didn't know I had to post 5 time before I can use it... Here's what I have:

Phero Weapons (* samples)
Apex - M3X, Dionysos*
Alpa Dream - L2Kv1, Glace SB, L2Kv2*,AM*
Other - pherx

Phero Arsenal (*samples)
Other - pherx
11-07-2015 9:30 AM
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1444
Thanks received:
737 thanks in 483 posts

11-08-2015 5:36 AM

Welcome to moneland!

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

"We are what we think, all that we are arises with our thoughts, with our thoughts we make the world." – Gautama Buddha

11-08-2015 5:36 AM
Thanks given by R.Keyz
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 394
Thanks received:
344 thanks in 156 posts

11-12-2015 11:57 PM

Welcome to Pherotruth! Looking forward to more stories and reports from you! DP is reportedly very strong, adding a bit of socials can tamper it and make the sig more approachable. Have you tried DP + Wolf? Try 1 drop DP + 1 spray Wolf. Many people have reported that it works.

How have M3X and L2K work for you?

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, OD*, DP*, NA gel*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*

*sample
Incoming: Evolve oil
KIV: Nude Alpha Gel, TAC
11-12-2015 11:57 PM
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 274
Thanks received:
286 thanks in 176 posts

11-13-2015 3:40 AM

Fellow Chi-town over here, Welcome!!

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
11-13-2015 3:40 AM

R.Keyz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
17 thanks in 15 posts

11-14-2015 12:44 AM

Hey raikahoken,

Yeah, I've read good things on DP+Wolf and that got me to try that mix at different ratios.

1drop DP+1spray Wolf: This works best for me as a daytime mix (when I'm not at work). I walk straight up and feel very confident. I usually get female attention with this mix. If I see a hottie give an IOI, I open them right up. Sometimes direct sometimes indirect, it depends what feels more natural at the time. For me it's a real smooth daytime mix. I haven't taken this mix to work because I don't want to be hitting on females there and get that rep. On the downside, for some reason it doesn't work for me at nighttime at the dance club. Some hits but nothing out of the ordinary when approaching.

2drop DP+1spray wolf- This was one of my first nighttime mixes that I felt really worked for me. When I used this I had success when approaching and escalating. Not all experiences have been positive though. I wouldn't wear a cover scent and had girls point out that I stink a few times (the cops). And in the club they get loud and point. I learned that if using 2 drops DP, use strong cover sent. Another thing is that do mix me gives me a short fuse. I remember wearing this once in the daytime when a homeless person asked me for change and I just growled at him as I kept walking. Beggars usually annoy me, but I don't normally growl at people. So after about 5 steps realized what I did and said to myself "oh shit, this mix is hitting me. I gotta chill." Now I like l2kv1 L&S with a swipe/ half drop of DP under the nose for club/bar setting.

I don't like using more than 1 spray of wolf because I feel no added effects from using more. Also I don't like that it's oily and the application point stays greasy looking for hours.

I've tried 2sprays of M3X four times but don't really have a good handle on it yet. I'm still searching for my sweet spot and trying to find what's the best setting to use it. I've just haven't been in the right locations/environments to really test. When I get a good a handle on this I'll post my experiences in the M3x thread.

Phero Arsenal (*samples)
Other - pherx
11-14-2015 12:44 AM
Thanks given by raikahoken

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...