Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello fellows
Noes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

Hello fellows
06-02-2016 8:41 PM

Whats up guys. Im 23 from San Francisco looking to get into the mones game. I scratched the surface when I was 18 in high school, I bought scent of eros twice and had some interesting hits with it (girls telling me they felt "different when they were with me,") but ultimately realized that I needed to work on myself as a person first before I would find the success I wanted. Also I was broke and couldnt afford anything. Now times are different and I think adding pheremones to my weaponry would do me good and be a lot of fun Nice to meet you all, see you around.
06-02-2016 8:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 391
Thanks received:
334 thanks in 152 posts

RE: Hello fellows
06-02-2016 9:24 PM

Welcome to PT! I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this community. What products have you been reading about? I have some Scent of Eros samples but haven't used them yet. I look forward to reading your experiences!!

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, OD*, DP*, NA gel*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*

*sample
Incoming: Evolve oil
KIV: Nude Alpha Gel, Evolve Oil, TAC
06-02-2016 9:24 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 342
Thanks received:
475 thanks in 250 posts

06-02-2016 11:01 PM

Welcome!!
06-02-2016 11:01 PM
Noes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

06-03-2016 1:35 AM

(06-02-2016 9:24 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Welcome to PT! I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this community. What products have you been reading about? I have some Scent of Eros samples but haven't used them yet. I look forward to reading your experiences!!

So far I have been reading good things about New Pheromone Additive, and am thinking about buying some along with some dienone, as that seems to be a potent combo from what Ive read!

I am also thinking about Xist ( I have a couple friendzones that I would love to test it out on,) but it seems to have a lot of mixed reviews. Same with nude/ nude alpha. I am pretty young still, so I am looking for more of a flirty effect than a love me forever effect haha. But both seem to have mixed reviews as well. NA seems to be more accepted, Ive heard good things about nude but also heard that its bullshit, so I need to do more research.

Scent of Eros was cool! I got the scented one, and got a lot of "hey you smell nice," from ladies and noticed my interactions being more fluid and having some people open up very easily more than they would otherwise. I did notice differences, but sometimes it would be very subtle, so I am looking for something that is more of a heavy hitter with a bit more apparant effects.

Thanks for the welcome! See you around.
06-03-2016 1:35 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
Formula
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

06-05-2016 10:47 AM

welcome!
06-05-2016 10:47 AM

poupis
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-05-2016 1:02 PM

Welcome !
06-05-2016 1:02 PM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 22 posts

06-05-2016 1:53 PM

(06-03-2016 1:35 AM)Noes Wrote:  So far I have been reading good things about New Pheromone Additive, and am thinking about buying some along with some dienone, as that seems to be a potent combo from what Ive read!

I am also thinking about Xist ( I have a couple friendzones that I would love to test it out on,) but it seems to have a lot of mixed reviews. Same with nude/ nude alpha. I am pretty young still, so I am looking for more of a flirty effect than a love me forever effect haha. But both seem to have mixed reviews as well. NA seems to be more accepted, Ive heard good things about nude but also heard that its bullshit, so I need to do more research.

Scent of Eros was cool! I got the scented one, and got a lot of "hey you smell nice," from ladies and noticed my interactions being more fluid and having some people open up very easily more than they would otherwise. I did notice differences, but sometimes it would be very subtle, so I am looking for something that is more of a heavy hitter with a bit more apparant effects.

Thanks for the welcome! See you around.

Have you been on the House Of Pheromones site yet? He reviews most of the popular products duscussed on this forum.

He recommends both Nude initially for fun and flirty followedfollowed by Nude Alpha on follow up meets to make it more serious.

Have a read through as i found his site really informative.

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
06-05-2016 1:53 PM
Noes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

06-07-2016 7:57 PM

House of Pheremones is great! I also came across pheremoneessentials and it seems to be a good resource as well. I wish I could get both Nude Alpha/Nude, but I can only dish out money for one at the moment, so I am trying to weigh the pros and cons of each.

They both seem so great. I think I am leaning towards Nude for now, as I am looking for more of a icebreaker/meet new people kind of thing than a heavy get to know me feel.
06-07-2016 7:57 PM

Share This Thread